ual Punishment

Piercing Love

3rd P.O.V

More and more people started to wonder why the door was locked. Some could have sworn that they heard voices coming from inside. The students just decided to wait out side until the teacher came or the bell rang.

Though on the inside little did they know that Minho had other plans.

Minho turned to Taemin and smirked.

"Taemin. Let me relieve you now okay?"

Taemin's face turned bright red as he thought about Minho touching him in his private places. It was a mixture of embarrassment and anticipation.

So very meekly Taemin nodded his head.

"First though i want you to warn you that im going to make you a bit of a different way than what you did to me okay?"

Taemin was puzzled. He couldn't imagine another way to get out the .

"How do you mean Minho?"

"Well can i you?"

At this Taemin turned a bright red. He was blushing like mad. Key had told Taemin that you only with those you want and or love. Taemin didn't know about Minho but he did know that he wanted to continue what they had started. Also he couldn't see anything wrong with it.

So he nodded his head to,Minho's surprise, however Minho wasn't going to question it. It was time to get started with the punishment.

Minho grabbed Taemin by the arms and led him to the door. Pressing Taemin's front to the door so he wouldn't be able to see what Minho was doing.

"For what im going to do to you youre going to need support." Minho breathed in Taemin's ear which just made him shudder with even more anticipation.

"Alright then here we go."

Minho started to on Taemin's ear then moved down to his neck as he ran his hand under Taemin's shirt. Finding Taemin's s Minho gave them a light squeeze. That rewarded Minho with a slight moan.

Smirking he ajusted himself so that he was on Taemin's neck, playing with his and teasing the bulge in Taemin's pants. Taemin was practically panting now. Making Minho chuckle to himself. Seeing as how Taemin didn't know what was in store.

Skillfully Minho undid Taemin's pants to free his . Caressing it as his other hand casacaded down Taemins body to his backdoor. Squatting down now Minho had a perfect view of Taemin's . It was so smoothe and inviting.

Still Taemin with his left he brought his right hand to his mouth and started to his fingers. When they were all wet he started teasing Taemin's . That granted Minho with a cute little shake.

Ever so slowly Minho entered on finger into Taemin.

"Minho...what are you doing?"

"I'm getting ready so that when my enters you it will be less painful."

Taemin nodded and then turned back around. Trying to get use to the foreign feeling in his . He couldn't say he didn't like it but it was a tad uncomfortable.

Just when he thought he was getting used to this weird sensation Minho entered another finger causing Taemin to gasp in surprise.

And before he could fully comprehend that another finger made itself known. After a while Minho started to move his fingers in and out of Taemin. Though Taemin didn't mind he found this feeling to be somewhat pleasurable. That was until all the fingers came out of him all at once.

Taemin couldn't hold back the sound of disappointment that left his lips. Nor could he hold back the loud yelp that escaped his lips as something much bigger replaced the three fingers.

"Taemin we're going to play a game. The rules are not to get caught by the people on the other side of the door. So remember if you make too much noise or moan too loud they'll hear you. So are you ready? Set.....GO!!!"

Taemin didn't have a chance to protest as he felt Minho moving inside of him. And it hurt bad. He let out another painful yelp.

"Did you guys hear that?"

"Yeah i think i did."

"See im telling you that theres someone in there."

"HELLO?!! IS ANYONE IN THERE?!!"

Taemin forgot that there were people on the other side.

"This wouldn't be half as much fun if we didn't give them a handicap."

And with that statement Minho reached passed Taemin and unlocked the door.

"I hope you'll be able to keep the door closed Taemin."

Though Taemin couldn't believe what Minho had just done.

"Min---" He was cut off from Minho's ing. It had hit something. And just like that the pain melted and only pleasure was left. So much pleasure that Taemin couldn't decide if he had a better chance this way or with the pain.

Though he had no time to think.

One of Minho's hands was ruthlessly his up and down. Pinching his ball sack every now and again. Making sure to palm the tips. While there was a in him.

Pounding again and again getting harder and faster each time. Just when Taemin thought he was about to Minho slowed down his progress.

"WHYD YOU DO THAT?!!?!!" Gasping Taemin threw a hand over his mouth forgetting once again that there were people just on the other side.

"Did you guys even try to open the door?"

"Yeah we did but it was locked earlier."

Taemin could feel fingers enclose around the door knob and started to twist it. So with all his strength Taemin pushed against the door so it would seem like it was locked.

However Minho had other plans. Just as the door was opening Minho took his out of Taemin completely and and then shoved it all the way back in. Startling Taemin making his strength slip away. The person on the other side almost opened the door.Although not before a frantic Taemin enclosed his fingers around the door knob once again and slammed it shut.

"HEY!!! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE OPEN UP!!!!"

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY OKAY?!!"

"Where the hell is the teacher?"

"Eh?! I 'm right here. I've been standing here for a while now."

"Seriously?!"

As the people on the other side dealt with their problem Taemin was focused on keeping his left hand on the door knob and his right hand over his mouth.

"You know when you're scared Taemin you tighten up around me. If you don't relax i may never release."

And with that Minho started moving again. Slowly this time though. Not wanting all the fun to be milked out of this just yet.

So he slowly inched his into Taemin. Inch by pleasurable inch and pulled it out the same way as well.

Minho was enjoying how Taemin was tightening up around him. Though he didn't know why he just wanted to punish Taemin a bit more.

As he could  feel Taemin coming to release he started to slower and faster now using both of his hands. Taemin too felt his release coming and was into the hand over his mouth. Just when Taemin was about to he bit down on his inner cheek. However he didn't release. Midway threw his release Minho tightened both of his hands over Taemin's . Stopping the from coming.

Shocked and disappointed Taemin started moving around. Though that was a bad idea becuase people on the other side decided that now they would try and open the door again. They got farther on this try than the last however Taemin quickly closed it.

Taking a chance Taemin took the hand from his mouth and placed it over the door for more strength.

Minho was ready as well because he started pounding Taemin harder than before. So hard that Taemin was lifted off the ground each time. Taemin could see his sweat land on the door as he was lifted off the ground by Minho's forceful s.

Then all of a sudden Minho stopped completely causing Taemin to wonder what he was up to. His breathing was so labored that he could barely hear the people on the other side. Though he heard them just in time to catch them plotting to bust down the door. Taemin by this point was totally panicked.

Before Taemin could think of anything to do he felt the first attempt to break down the door. Just as they pushed against the door Minho was ready and he slammed into Taemin at exactly the same time. This time Taemin was sure he got more than a couple of inches off the ground.

Taemin was barely able to keep the door shut and each time they pushed Minho shoved even harder. It felt like he was being ripped apart by pleasure and fear.

"Alright lets try one more time. I think we almost got it."

Taemin was ready for it this time though. He knew that as soon as theyd push Minho would . So relying on that he took a deep breath and prepared himself. While he still had one hand over his mouth he was surprised he did such a good job of holding back his moans and frightful groans.

He could hear the people on the other side counting off.

"3...2...1..."

Here would come the push. However three things happened at the same time. Minho tightened his hold around Taemin's , causing Taemin to lose his train of focus so that he didn't expect the rough pounding he recieved from Minho's and the people of the other side of the door.

The door slipped more than half way open. Though thankfully he caught himself in time to close it.

He knew that this was just too much. The pounding from both ends and the fact that he was enjoying was something else. It was like a sweet little punishment just for Taemin.

Once again though Minho quickened his pace just to slow it down again. All the while Taemin's , palming it roughly and kissing him on the neck. Taemin's will snapped.

He tried his hardest he really did but he just couldn't fight back his moans anymore.

"AH...AH...AHHH....FASTER...AHHHHH!!!!" Taemin didn't care about the people on the other side of the door though he still didn't want them to get in. He just didn't care if they heard him or not. So he started meeting Minho's with his own. Pretty soon they were pounding so hard and fast against each other that the noises that filled the room was skin slapping against skin.

Taemin was in heaven by this point. Having Minho's ruthlessly storm his hole while Minho's hands still worked magic on his . Oh yeah Taemin was beginning to become delirious.

Pretty soon Minho also joined in the fun of the moans. Though he buried his in Taemin's neck. Just when Taemin thought he couldn't take anymore Minho bit Taemin on the neck. Hard. Causing Taemin to throw his head back and moan even louder.

"Dude it sounds like people are ing in there."

"What are you serious?"

"Let me hear."

Taemin didn't even try to hide his moans anymore. He knew that the people on the other side could hear him but that didn't stop him at all. If anything it excited him even more.

"YES...YES...AH...AHHHH.AHH....MORE..M..MO...MORE!!! I...I...IM...C..U..CU...!!!!!!!" This time however Minho let him. And when Taemin came it was alot. It splattered on the door and all over Minho's hands as well and Taemin's stomach.

Minho never stopped his penatration however and just kept at it while he examined Taemin's . Taking his covered fingers he shoved them into Taemin's mouth.

"Taemin this is what your tastes like." As Minho whispered this into Taemin's ear Taemin started to Minho's fingers. He them until they were all clean.

"Mmmm....I like the taste of your better Minho." Taemin breathed with a smile.

And for some reason that sent Minho over the edge. So moving much faster he came inside Taemin.

..............................................................

 

 

I'm sorry if this is a fail its just how i see it.

But anyways i hope you enjoy it.

It wasn't really a punishment seeing as Taemin started to really enjoy :)

But thank you for the comments and subscriptions!!!

Please continue to do both

I really enjoy you're comments they inspire me

AIERU!!!!!!!!!!>.<