Confrontation

Piercing Love

Taemin P.O.V

It was already Friday and Minho still hasn't looked at me or even tried to awknowledge my presence all week.

I didn't know what was wrong with him and why he was acting this way. I thought that i would just let him be until he got over whatever he was fuming about but he hasn't even tried to talk to me once. And that is what was bothering me.

So i had made up my mind up to talk to him afterschool today.

Here i am waiting at the gate. And here comes Minho. As he appoarches me i start to tense up but i get ready to talk to him when he waltz right pass me. I don't know why but my heart hurts alot and i feel tears stinging my eyes.

I want to call out to him but my voice wont come so i do the only thing i can think of. I follow him to his house.

...........................................

Minho P.O.V

I knew it, either sooner or later that Taemin would try to confront me. But did he really have to do it today of all days?

I could barely stand being in the same room as him thanks to the dream i had last night of Taemin doing things to his body. Oh it was a sight to see. A lovely lovely sight indeed.

But he wasn't helping with him deciding to confront me today. So as i saw him at the gate it took sheer will power to walk past his trembling body and darting eyes. Though it had to be done. However as i passed him and got further away from school i could hear his tiny little footsteps trying to keep up with my long strides.

Then it hit me. Hes following me home. So quickening my footsteps i stepped longer and faster. I knew he wouldn't be able to keep up for too long but then i heard him break out into a jog. I was sure he was going to get tired sooner or later but then i heard him face plate into the ground.

I was going to ignore him. I really was until i heard his meek voice calling my name trying to hold back tears.

So sighing and giving in i turned around to see him clutching his arms around his body as he sat there on the ground. He looked a cute mess with silent tears streaming down his face.

A part of me was outraged at myself for letting him fall. But i hid that side and walked over to him with my best i-dont-care-face on.

"What do you want Taemin? Why are you following me?" My voice was much more harsher than i intended. It left me feeling cold on the inside.

Just then he looked up at me and his eyes locked with mine. Even though they were blurred i could see the raw determination in them.

"Why are you angry? Why won't you look at me, talk to me, awknowledge me?" Taemin spoke and his voice ws so steady. I hated it. I scoffed at him and then began walking again.

This time i didn't hear any foot steps behind me and i felt disappointed and cold.

I blocked the thought and reached to open my apartment door. Just as i was opening it someone tackled me from behind. The attacker and i landed in my apartment sprawled out on the living room floor.

I was trying to regain my breathing when i felt dead weight on me. All of a sudden i felt wetness on my cheeks. I opened my eyes to see a crying Taemin atop of me.

He buried his head in my crock of my neck and i could feel his tears running down his face onto my neck.

"P..Pl...please...tell me what i did. I'm sorry i don't know what i did. Please tell me.I'm sorry." He kept repeating that same phrase over and over again until he drifted off to sleep.

Man did i feel like a douche. So i carried him to my bed a waited for him to awake, though i was in no rush. His sleeping face and body were a complete turn. Not that i already wasn't but truthfully. Taemin was gorgeous.

.........................................................................

Jonghyun P.O.V

I was tired of this. Key hadn't been to school all week. All sorts of senerios had run through my head.

I knew i couldn't jump to conclusions and so i decided to ask Onew what to do.

I knew Onew would know what was going on. He knows eveything that goes on with the students in this school.When you think about it he really is scary.

All he told me though was to ask that other transfer student who i knew to be rather close to Key. Maybe too close. I hadn't had the chance though for i hadn't seen him all week either. I mean id seen him at school but he was always wearing the look of annoyance mixed with pain and always chasing after some tall kid.

So taking matters into my own hands i found out where Key lived. And boy let me tell you Key must be some rich kid because his house was purely amazing. It was so huge. I didn't really know how to describe it except for the fact that it had a little gothic architecture to it. It was just simple outstanding.

But i wasn't here for the house I was here for Key.So in wasting no more time i made my way into the mansion.

I didn't know if i was allowed or not but i had to try my luck. I actually made it inside the front door and even the inside was magnificent.

Now the only part was finding Key's room. And trust me there were alot of rooms. But i didn't have time to waste so i just thought about where would Key want to be placed in a huge mansion.

And thats when i knew, or at least hoped i knew. So making my way down the never ending halls and turns i finally reached a room inside this huge structure that i would believe to be Key's.

I was going to knock but thought better of it.

When i opened the door the sight that greeted me was Key sprawled out on his room floor. Rushing to him i flipped him over to his back. When i saw his face i was taken aback. He was so thin and pale. Had he not eaten anything this whole week?

As i was craddling him i heard footsteps appoarching and unwillingly i pulled myself away from him and dived into his closet.

A young miss entered with a bowl of food in her hands and i was very relieved. However Key didn't get to eat that bowl because a man came in behind her and took the bowl from her hands and dumped everything on the floor. Stepping on the contents in the bowl he made his way to the lying Key.

When he reached Key he bent down and grabbed a wad of Key's hair. Jerking Key's head up. Key didn't even flinch or make any noise which left me guessing how often had this happened for him to be so immune to it?

Then the next thing he did to Key only finalized his death. He bent and kissed Key. That seemed to get Key's attention though because he brought a hand to slap the guy but it was stopped midway. Key was struggling now and and tears were pouring down his face.

Just then the guy jerked away from him.

"Why the struggle Key? Your will power hasn't been broken yet?"

It took Key a while to reply.

"I'm already taken ." Was all Key could breath out.

"Oh really?You think he'll want a fatass like you? I mean seriously why do you think i broke up with you so long ago?"

By this time i was storming around in the closet too angry to even process anything that was going on. Key had dated someone as stuck up as that? Key was already taken? By who? That person will die!!

"And if you're talking about your little infatuation Jonghyun ill be sure to get rid of him for you. You know how money talks."

At this i stopped completely. How could i be so stupid. Of course Key was taken. He was mine, that brought a wicked smile to my lips. Even the fact that that douche thought he could bribe me to stay away from Key was hilarious.

Not being able to take staying in silence anymore i made my enterance.Just in time too because i saw that lunging for Key again.

I was just relieved i was able to stop him in time. So without wasting a second more i went for the mega douchebag. He was completely taken off guard as i started to throw my fist in his direction. I think i would have continued beating him if it hadn't been for Key's thin little arms wrapping around my torso.

I knew what Key was saying without him actually saying it and so i picked Key up bridal style and hurried out of the horrid mansion.

I was headed for my house where i could fully attend to Key's needs.

.........................................................

 

 

Okay im sorry for this short chapter too but imma continue writing so dont kill me just yet

But i hope u guys are enjoying this

also thanks once again for comments and subsciptions

they really do motivate me

AIERU!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<