Let's ditch our lunch partners?

Piercing Love

LUNCH TIME!!!!

3rd P.O.V

The bell for lunch had everyone on edge. By everyone i mean Taemin, Jonghyun and Key. All for different reasons of course but that still didn't change the air of anxiousness hanging over them.

Each of them reasurring themselves that everything would be okay.

Little did they know that things were just starting to get interesting.

..................................................

Jonghyun P.O.V

It was lunch time and I was off to find Key.

Key...the way he looked up after that nap was trurly...AARRGGHHH....this isn't what i want to be thinking about right now.

Though i was so close to just skipping out on Key i knew that it wouldn't be right. However what Key didn't know wouldn't hurt him...right?

So without another second to lose i started to head to somewhere that i hoped wouldn't have Key there.

I was speed walking now, just the thought of freedom was too tempting. As i was turning a corner though i crashed into someone...hard.

So hard that we both went flying backwards.

I was the first one to recover however, looking up i saw that the person that i crashed into was no one other than Key himself.

"Oh sorry Key i didn't mean to i wasn't paying attent...."

Key wasn't moving. He was on his side just lazily lying there.

"Key?" I asked again not sure what to think.

Maybe he was pulling a prank on me, so i crawled over to him. Shaking him i saw that he wasn't responding.

"OH !! HEY KEY WAKE UP!!!" I was panicking by this point. Still though Key gave me no reply.

Looks like theres only one thing to do then.

...............................................

Key P.O.V

I'm exicited!!!!

I get to spend lunch with Jonghyun the Dino!!!

OH!!!...but what if he was so weired out by me that he decides to skip out on me?

NAW!!! He doesn't seem like the kind of person to do that...right?

I better hurry just in case though.

Rounding the corner i was surprised when i felt a sudden pain explode throughout my body.

What the hell? Then i realized that i had been pushed into the lockers.

Not again..

Was the last thought i remember having as the sweet darkness consumed me.

............................

Still Key P.O.V

I woke up in the nurses office. I knew just by the smell because i had been there so many times.

Sigh I wonder who put me in here this time

I didn't have to wonder long because a voice that was becoming familiar to me spoke up and started to apologize.

"OMG!!! I'M SO SORRY KEY!!"

It was Jonghyun the Dion.

"I didn't mean to hit you. Though i fell down too it turns out you hit your head on the lockers! I'M SOO SORRY!!!!"

This had to be one of the funniest sights i had ever seen. I never took Jonghyun for a person that would apologize so easily.

Wanting to reasure him that i was fine because the look of concern on his face was too cute..way too cute. Besides that my laughing wasn't exactly helping the situation.

"It's okay really. You don't have to apologize so much." I flashed my sweetest smile at him which was a mistake. A big big BIG mistake because his mouth curved up into a very appealing y hot...no words to describe smile. Making my blood run cold and boil at the same time. With holding a moan was really starting to become a challenge around him.

"That's good to hear. But you're sure you're okay right?You're not just saying that are you?"

"I always mean what i say and say what i mean." My mama didn't raise no fool i snickered to myself.

"That's good. Well then you want to eat lunch?"

"Yeah just let me check with the nurse so i-----" I was cut off.

"Are you kidding me? You're not leaving this bed." Jonghyun sounded kid of annoyed.

"Yeah well then how am i-----"Cut off once again.

"I brought lunch here. That way you don't have to over exert yourself. Especially after the fall you've taken."

"And who was it that helped me to take that fall?"

With a hurt look that was all too cute Jonghyun the Dino apologized again.

"I'm just kidding Jonghyun. And thank you for getting our lunch. I leaned forward and pecked him on the cheek.

Maybe i was still recovering but the room started to spin. HEH. Who am i kidding it was Dion boy that was making the room spin.

Damn his y !!

.......................................................

Taemin P.O.V

Lunch was almost over and i still hadn't run into Minho. Which was a good thing.

It wasn't like i was avoiding him or anything it was just i couldn't find him(not like i was looking)and if i just don't find him then good,...i mean too bad :(

"TAEMIN!!!"

I hate my life.

I turned around already expecting it to be who i knew it would be.Minho.

He was asking me questions however they were going in one ear and out the other.

In front of me was a sight i didn't expect to see. Minho was wearing...glasses.

Oh this is so bad...is this some kind of sick joke?

If you must know i have a very strong for glasses and Minho was rocking them better than anyone i have ever seen.

"OMG!!Taemin are you okay?!!!!"

"What?..."Was the only response i could give at the moment.

"Your nose is bleeding."

Oh you have got to be kidding me..yeah i didn't mention how bad my was.

Not only do i get nose bleeds but i become incredibly sensitive and something weird starts happening in my nether regions.

Though i'm not sure what i'm always too afraid to actually check.O///O

Don't worry though this isn't for every time i see a pair of fine glasses on a fine specimen.

The farthest i've ever reacted is getting senitive but right now my skin was getting all tingaly and my blood was boiling. I felt my breath becoming laboured and i could feel my face becoming flushed.

"Taemin seriously are you alright?" He took a step towards me and i took two steps back.

"What are you----"He started to take another step but i couldn't let him do that because something was acting up in my pants.

"Don't come any closer!" Sounding fierce and looking determinded was what i was going for, however...

"D...d...don't c..c...co...come an..y... c..c..closer...ahhh.." That was how i sounded and for Christ sake yes! I freakin moaned!! Seriously what the hell was wrong with me?!!!

..........................................

Minho P.O.V

Was that a moan? Oh God i think it was.

When i called him i didn't expect him to look the way he did. I knew he would be cute but he was a-freakin-dorable!!!

I thought he was harmless but as soon as he turned towards me my woodpecker decided to say hello. Hoping he wouldn't notice i shifted slightly. That's when i noticed he started to bleed from his cute little button nose.

"OMG!!!Taemin are you okay?!!!!"

He replied cutely as well with a distant what. I guess he hadn't noticed yet.

"Your nose is bleeding." I pointed out and would have been rather amused except for the fact that my was twitching and my heart went into double time.

Asking if he was alright agian i started to appoarch him. Sadly though he backed away from me. I felt a slight pang in my chest but decided to ignore it for now.

So i tried again but this time i was cut off while he still moved back.

He stuttered out that he didn't want me to come any closer to him but at the end of that sentence he moaned. He freaking moaned!!!!

What the hell was going on? Was he playing with me? No he was testing me i'm sure of it because what that moan did to my body was totally unexpected.

I almost came in my pants from the force of it.

This is freaking ridiculous!!!!!There is no way i get my some dude that i don't even know and then almost in my pants from him only ! But if he were to moan my name then i wouldn't see the problem in it....WHAT THE  HELL AM I THINKING!!

I felt guilty. Taemin could be sick and here i am thinking about making him moan my name over and over again from the amount of pleasure i would give him until he came. To have him ride me while throwing his head back and screaming until his throat became dry from the hungry cries. I would mositen his dry mouth with my and have him swallow it all.......WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!!?!?!?!!?

NOW WAS NOT THE TIME TO START DAYDREAMING!!!!

So without waiting for his response i rushed towards him,picked him up bridal style and started to head towards the nurse.

I forced myself to ignore that everytime i took a step and he bounced in my arms that he moaned more and more each time(not saying i did it on purpose).I believe that this meant that Taemin is extremely sensitive..oh the things that i want to do to this delicate body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

________TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR!!!

>_<  ONEGAISHIMASU!!!!!!