Please Be Okay

Piercing Love

Key P.O.V

I woke up and for a while i was frozen. I couldn't really recall where i was but then i heard light snoring coming from the floor. Peeking over the bed's edge i saw a pile of blankets with a steady rise and fall. Though it took me a while i started remembering what had happened these couple of days. 

I was in Jonghyun's bed and he was the lump of blankets on the floor. Smiling to myself i got a wicked idea. Slowly crawling from the bed i leaped onto the pile of blankets that was my Dino Prince.

Expecting him to awake at this i waited. Nothing yet. I guess he was a heavy sleeper. So i just sat ontop of him admiring his every nook and cranny. The way his eyes were shaped along with that y jaw line of his. God his jaw line was just so damn tempting.

So tempting in fact that i hadn't realized what i was doing until i heard a soft moan escape my Dino Prince and my lips came into contact with his jaw line.

Since i was already here i decided to nibble a bit.

Yup. He was definetly better than chocolate covered strawberries.

Continuing with my work i got a few more moans out of him. Then i was surprised when i heard my name. Well not my name exactly.

"mmm...Kibummie...hmmmm..." So i wasn't the only one that had a nick name thought up.

If my Dino Prince was this cute when he was sleeping i kind of wanted to see him drunk. Deciding that i had had my fun i stopped nibbling to get up. Before i could however i was pulled down into the comfort of my Dino Prince's arms.

I could feel his heart beat and before i knew it i too was dozing off. Damn you Dino Prince. I needed to get ready.

............................................................................

Jonghyun P.O.V

On waking i felt something stir in my arms. It couldn't be Onew he would have hit me already.

Taking a chance i peeked from underneath my eyelashes just to be greeted by a sleeping Key. Which might i add took my breath away. He was simply gorgeous. His face was perfectly shaped and his eyelashes were so long that they fanned his face nicely.

I knew i could admire him all day and i would had i not realized that i had partically kidnapped him. Not that i cared but i was afraid of what would happen if he went back there. Did he want to go back? Did he have to?

As if sensing my troubles i felt him burrow into the crock of my neck. His breath fanning my throat nicely. I couldn't help but smile at this sight. Aigoo he was so cute!!!!

Not being able to stop myself any longer i tightly wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me.

Though what caught me off guard was what escaped his seductive lips. A purr. My Kibummie purred.....ahhh im melting.~( =///=)~

"Jonnie?" God how many nick names for me did he have? Not that i was complaining but they were so cute and embarrassing!!

Looking down at him i could tell that he had been in deep thought as well.

"Imma have to return arent i?" I looked away. I didn't want him to.

And as if on cue i heard his phone ring. As he got up to check i could tell that he was hesitant. So i patiently waited for some type of reaction from him. Good or bad.

I was examining his face when i saw him tense up. For a second he looked like he was going to throw up.

"Whatd the text say?"

He was silent for several minutes as if contemplating something. One taking a deep breath he turned to me.

"Nothings wrong."

Did he think i was stupid? Obviously something was wrong.

"Then let me see the text you got."

I knew that he was having a hard time deciding because i saw his hand tighten around his phone but his facial expression was begging for help.

"No im not really allowed."His words came out more stangled than anything. Figuring something was seriously wrong i jumped Key for his phone. He was fighting the whole way trying not to let me see it but as soon as i grabbed it he covered his face.

Checking his last text message i saw that it was from a guy named Jokwon. Was that the bastards name?

The only thing that he said was that he was leaving. I didn't know what the problem was so i logged out of Key's text messages only to be greeted by me.

Key had me as his background. Looking back at him i saw that half of his face had disappeared among the many blankets and sheets. Was he really that embarrassed about having me as his background? CUTE!!!!!

Smiling i decided to a little.

"Key who is this guy?" No reply.

"So you can have him as your backround but he cant have me?" Faking my best hurt voice i continued on.

"I thought we had something Key. And yet you have some other guy here...Aigoo."That caught him.

"NO!! Jonnie thats you------gasp!!" I was smiling ear from ear. How flushed Key got and his face were both so priceless.

"Youre so mean Jonnie!!!" I knew he wasn't too mad seeing as he was still calling me 'Jonnie'" Heh. It had a nice ring to it.

"Ahh please dont be mad at me.....Kibummie!" Almost instantly i saw his face turn from a blushing pout to a blushing embarrassed. He wore so many expressions.

Grabbing his chin i pulled him in for a soft kiss. With how adorable he was being i just couldn't help myself.

"Okay youre forgiven." He said it so dreamily.

"Oh yeah whos this Jokwon?" Just like that his face fell.

"Its the guy from the manison." Key said this automatically like some sort of robot. Today was the day that i was going to find out what had happened between the two of them.

....................................................................

Key P.O.V

I was afraid to talk about this topic with Jonnie, my Dino Prince. Just in case he decided to judge me.

"Look Jonnie whatever i tell you please dont hate me please. I dont want to regret giving you my heart." I said the last part so low that i hadn't expected him to hear me.

"Hating you isn't even an option really. Besides that i really love your heart. And im glad you gave it to me so i won't make you regret it."

He said this with such sincerity that i didn't dare to think twice about it. For a while we just sat there while i umscrambled my thoughts and prepared to tell my story.

Finally on a shaky exhale i started.

"You see when i had met Jokwon i was really...im not sure how to explain it. Taemin was always getting bullied and crying so i saved him as many times as i could. I really didn't mind but saving him but there was one day when i wasn't there and something serious almost happened to him. Luckily some stranger came and saved him.

Taemin never once blamed me for that time but i did. So much so that i was stumbling around town trying to figure out what was going on in life. Actually i was a blank slate. I was just walking bumping into different indivisuals. Then i bumped into him. Jokwon. Well it was more like he bumped into me and i had stumbled heading face first towards the ground. Luckily he caught me.

Yeah he caught me alright. I was immediately infatuated with him. His looks, his scent even his voice. I wanted him all to myself. When i had got him i didn't know what i was in for. Sad to say really that he was the one to take my ity but i willingly gave it to him. I thought that that was what you did with the one you loved.

After a while however Jokwon started to become controlling. Whenever i went to hang out with Taemin he would always block by calling me non stop or just by being there. Then suddenly it stopped. He didn't call me at all and if i saw him then id see him. I decided to confront him.For if he wanted to break up with me he should at least do it face to face.

So i went to his house one day and he had the nerve to open the door while he was ing someone. When he saw it was me he didn't even look surprise. He just got this creepy smile on his face and thats when i turned to leave. However he grabbed me and pulled me into his apartment.

He made me watch them . Right in front of my face. He even tried to get me to join in.But i guess he didn't like the fact that i refusedand so  he walked up to me and slapped me in the face. That was the first time he hit me. I didn't really care who he ed i was tired of him. But he hit me. And i got pissed. But before i even had a chance of taking a swing at him he hit me again. This time with his fist and in my stomach. The air was knocked out of me.

I fell to the ground and as i was gasping for air he had the nerve to tell me that i should really know my place.And that i was his property.After a while i awoke to pain spreading all over my body. I crawled up and went to the bathroom. I guess while i was unconscious Jokwon decided to have a beating fest with me.

Yeah it went like that for a couple of months. I know you're wondering why i didn't leave but i just couldn't. Not because i was scared for myself but because i was scared for Taemin's safety. Jokwon knew Taemin and he said if i left him then i would be putting Taemin at risk. So i stayed. After a while his physical abuse got too much.But his verbal abuse stayed with me.

I never had a problem with how i looked until i met him. I was never so insecure. Sure i was just a little bit chubby but i liked being chubby, i thought it was cute and one of my best features. But he had a problem with it. And hed call me fat and hed do everything he could to make me lose weight that i realized i didn't have. Hed even starve me.

One time he starved be so long that the next time i tried to eat food my body immediately rejected it. I started coughing up blood even. He pushed me until the point where i just couldnt take it. But still i didn't leave. I broke down but i didn't leave."

On a shuddering breath i inhaled and was about to continue wheni galnced over at Jonnie, my Dino Prince. He looked..well the best way to put it was he looked disgusted. But i thought he wasn't supposed to think ill of me. He must have noticed me looking because the next thing i know his face was completely blank.

"So where are your parents in all this?"

His voice was so distant. So far away.

"W..well you see they kind of helped it along. They even let me move in with him. I'm pretty sure they knew what was going on with me but they just ignored it. So when i one day just up and disappeared because Jokwon moved me to his mansion i didn't expect anyone to ask questions. I was actually pretty dang happy about this though because i was away from Taemin. His chance of danger went down but i knew that he would still be bullied. Even though i missed him terribly i felt that maybe i could actually escape for once.

My planes were foiled though because i had nowhere to go and no money. Besides that Jokwon is barely home. He usually comes home every now and again. This was my first time seeing him in about....2 years really. So he pops in and out from time to time. The only reason i stayed was because of the few people that worked their. They helped nurse me back to my strenght though i dont know why i still keep what hes said to me. About calling me fat and that no one will want me.

But hes gone now so ill return there. Ive been looking for a job so i could move out but things dont always go according to plan you know."

There my past was basically told out. I started shuffling around on the bed. It had gotten so quiet in here that i was beginning to feel uncomfortable. I couldn't phantom what Jonnie was thinking right now. Just as i was about to say something i was startled by Jonnies sudden voice.

"So what youre saying to me is that hes abused you so much that you think youre not worthy of love and that you shouldnt eat too much or youll become 'fat'? "

I nodded my head.

"And now youre thinking of leaving and returning there so i can worry about your safety?"

I began to nod again but stopped midway as i realized what hed said. When he put it like that it felt like i was ready to get away from him ASAP.

"No thats not what i meant...i was kind of wonder if..i..could possible...maybe stay here a bit." I was looking down afraid of his reply.

"Oh!! But you dont have to i was just wondering so dont feel bad----" Soft lips pressed against mine.

"Of course you can stay here! Is that even a question Pabo!!!" I knew i had on a cheesy smile. Then i remembered something.

"What am i going to do about clothing? School starts tomorrow and i dont even have any of my stuff."

I didn't want to say it but i knew that i would have to.

"I'll just go and get them."

Jonnies head immediately snapped.

"No way!!!"

"Yeah i have to but dont worry ill come back."

"Look Kib--"

"No Jokwon said he was gone and i really dont want to be living in fear so ill go and come back as soon as i can okay? And this you cant stop me."

So grabbing my phone and giving a quick kiss to Jonnie i dashed out the door. Feeling love and freedom at my finger tips.

.............................................................................

Jonghyun P.O.V

Kibummie left me dazed. Was it really safe for him to go back there all by himself?

I was pondering this for a while. I had to trust him. I didn't want to be a control freak. I knew there was a difference between control freak and concern.

Yeah i was concerned. So with out wasting anymore time. I went to follow after Kibummie.

I wasn't stalking him i was just going to make sure he was okay. In case he needed me.

Just then i got a call from him.

Answering i heard muffled sobs.

"Jo..J..Jon..Jonnie..s..sorry..."And with that the phone went dead but not before i had already broke out into a run.

.............................................................

 

All of you Jokwon lovers dont be offened.

I actually didn't mean to use him. But it just sort of happened.

But i luv Jokwon too he me fav from 2am

anyways i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!1

plz comment!!!

AIERU!!!!!!!!!!>.<