Lets Get You Some Relief

Piercing Love

Minho P.O.V

I could see Taemin going over in his head what he called his . It really amazed me that he didn't know what his body parts meant even though he was a boy.

"Actually i never thought to call it anything."

Sighing i knew i would have to start from the very beginning with him.

"Okay look Taemin you know the name that you've been calling me?"

I saw in his eyes that he was once again thinking this threw.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well that's what guys call their man part. You can also call it , member, stick, if you will." Thats when an idea hit me.

"Taemin why don't you pick the name that you like best for it and try to say it?"

He nodded his head and went back to thinking.

Looking at me he gave a small smile.

"Okay the name i like best is....hmmm......"

How could he pick such a inapporpriate title. I was expecting him to pick something..well...i dont know...just not something like .

"Whyd you pick that word Taemin?" I had to do it. I had to know why such a word was chosen.

"Because i like the way it sounds when its rolling off my tongue. See look it. . Doesn't it have a nice ring to it Minho?" God he was such a freakin tease. He had no idea what he was really saying. And what did he mean he liked how it rolled off his tongue.

Then a thought came to me. Maybe hed like how id roll off his tongue as well?

NO!! Focus Focus Focus.

"Okay then it is. Now you want to know what a is right?"

I saw Taemin tense up a bit but he nodded his head anyways.

"I'm not going to die from it am i? You cant die from having a can you?"

That to me was a trick question.

"Well i actually think it depends. Because if you dont get rid of the youll get blue balls and trust me you dont want blue balls."

I saw worry cross his face in an instant.

"But Minho i've had this ever since yesterday. Do you know how uncomfortable it is to walk around with this? And its kind of embarrassing too."

He was so cute how he was looking down.....WAIT!!! Hes had this since yesterday?

"When did you start to have this feeling of a Taemin?"

"U..u...um when i first entered class and i saw your heavy gaze. Thats when a weird feeling started to happen however it gradually progressed and then just sky rocketed when i saw you in you glasses."

"Taemin look at me."

He hesitantly looked at me.

"EH?! YOURE NOT WEARING YOURE GLASSES TODAY?!!"

"No i wearing contacts."

"Then why the heck is this undescribable feeling still lingering in my pants and heart?"

Oh My God!!! Was he in love with me?! He basically just told me his feelings without him even being aware of them. He was so cute!!!!!

"Okay Taemin lets talk about that another day." I still couldn't believe i gave him a day long . I felt rather proud of myself.

"Alright to get rid of a you're going to need to relieve yourself....or get someone to do it for you."

I saw his face turn to a wave of excitement.

"I know i'll get Key umma to do it for me!!!" Just as he was about to walk pass me i grabbed his arm. I couldn't believe that he was going to actually get someone else to do it for him. I didn't like the fact that that someone wasn't me.

"Look Taemin. Since i helped to give you the ill take responsibility and get rid of it too okay?"

I saw Taemins face turn a bright red.

"Minho if youre the one that keeps giving it to me then how are you going to be the one to get rid of it? Whenever you're around or you touch me it starts to pulse and twitch."

Smirking at that i replied.

"Thats how you know im the one that should help get rid of it. Without me it wont go away and youll never get relief."

I saw realization pass in Taemins eyes as he just nodded.

"So when are we actually going to do this?"

"Well we still have a couple of minutes of lunch left so i can take care of your problem right now with a quicky or we can wait until after school."

I saw the desperation in his eyes as i said that. His eyes then connected with mine and just then the bell rang.

Unconsiously i spoke.

"Looks like we'll be waiting until after school."

Before i reached the door i was tackled from behind. To my utter shock Taemin was ontop of me. His eyes were wild with desperation now.

"You don't understand Minho. I can't wait until after school. I.CAN'T.WAIT.THAT.LONG."

............................................................................

Taemin P.O.V

I hadn't known what came over me but i knew that i couldn't let Minho walk away and leave me with this annoying .

I knew i took him by surprise hell i even surprised myself. But i guess this is what desperation did to ones mine.

"Tell what do i do. I'll do it myself. I'll relieve myself just tell me what i need to do Minho."

Our faces were so close. I could feel his heavy breathing tickling my cheek.

"Get off me." For some reason those words hurt. But i wasn't about to give up.

"NO!! I NE---" Just like that Minho pushed me away from him so that i landed near the door.

I heard his heavy pants from across the room.

"Look Taemin. You're making it very hard for me not to technically you right now. So just stay away and let me calm down."

He thought he was going to me?! HA!! I've almosthe been and that time felt nothing like this. They were nothing alike. Xiah had forced himseld on me. Minho...i dont know...i just wanted him to touch me?


I crawled over to the door and locked it. Thankfully Minho hadn't noticed that or me as i made my way to where he was sitting on the floor. Thats when i attacked him. He fell backwards but before he could regain his composture i straddled his waist and held his hands above his head so he couldn't fight me. Naturally it really does come as a shock to people that i'm actually pretty strong.

However i knew that if Minho wanted to he could get out of this position. The fact that he didn't left my body with a new buring emotion in my . His eyes were glazed over with the look of lust in them. Though i perfered his look of lust than Xiah's. Minho's lust was pure and honest. And i loved that those eyes were on me.

All of a sudden i felt him move under me.

"T..T...Taemin...ah...this is what you call creating..f...f...friction...ahhh...." Yes i felt what he was talking about. And i wanted more of it.

So i started to grind my hips full onto his. I'm sure our touched more than once and i was loving it. I wanted more friction. Needed it.

By this point in the game i was and throwing my head back. I didn't care how desperate i looked this was too much pleasure.

I looked down at Minho again and saw that his eyes were closed and he was biting his bottom lip while he tossed his head from side to side. This was a sight that i wanted to remember forever. But something else caught my attention. Minho finally let go of his bottom lip and i couldn't help but notice how beautifully shaped they were.

I don't know what came over me but i wanted to taste those lips. And so i did. Leaning down i caught Minho on a gasp and entered his mouth. At first he compeletly froze. His hips didn't move and his breathing stopped.

The next thing i know i was on the floor and Minho was ontop of me tasting my mouth. on my bottom lip and grinding his hips against mine.

I finally got out the moan i was holding in because Minho was now kissing my jawlin. Tracing it with his tongue and oh was he good with his tongue.

I wrapped my legs around Minho's lower back and flipped him over. Just as we were about to continue i heard voices outside.

"How come the class is locked?"

"I don't know i was pretty sure that i saw the teacher here today."

"Maybe we should just wait?"

I could have sworn i heard my heart stop. There were people outside and we were inside. And the door was locked....and...and....and Minho was about to get up. I couldn't let that happen.

My mind went blank and i didn't care who was outside. Minho wasn't getting out from under me so that we could just continue this later.

So i did the only thing that i could think of at the moment that would make Minho stay. I grabbed his threw his pants and started to message it. I didn't know if this was going to work or not but i damn sure was going to try.

"AH!!AHHH...Ahhh..ah....ahhh....Taemin we can't....c...cant...no..not...ahhh"

Minho was throwing his head back the moans that were coming from him were simply making my harder. I liked the feel of Minho's in my hands and the fact that i was helping him to make those wonderful noises almost sent me over some edge.

"Did you hear that?"

"Yeah i think that there is people inside. Excue us. Hello?"

The people outside were making Minho's moans subside and i didn't like it one bit. So i pulled down Minho's pants and boxers and watched as his stood totally erect.

There was some sort of juice spilling over it that made his glisten. It looked like so lovely that i couldn't help myself.

I bent over and smelled his . I'm not sure if that was a weird thing to do but the smell of Minho was all over his . This is how Minho smelt. So I it to see how Minho would taste. And believe it or not Minho tasted hot and yummy.

I took more of Minho into my mouth but i did it slowly though. I didn't know what the heck i was doing or if i was even allowed to do this and so i looked up at Minho for guidence but only to find him staring at me with hooded eyes. His mouth was open and i could see drool slipping out of his mouth.

So i was doing it right!! Taking Minho into my mouth i started to bob my head up and down and i used my tongue to swirl Minho around. Pulling back i watched as some of my sliva ran from Minho's to my mouth.

I retraced that sliva back to Minho's and once again took him all the way into my mouth. This time at a quicker speed. As my mouth meet Minho's again and again i enjoyed the wet noise it made. I also enjoyed Minho's never ending groans and moans.

I started to slow down when all of a sudden i felt both of Minho's hands on my head making me go down faster and harder on him. He also shoved his hips to meet my mouth. I heard him grunt many a times and then i felt him tense up as he shouted something about coming?

Then not a second later something liquidity hot and sticky shot into my mouth and splattered onto my face and in my hair. I swallowed most of it and up the rest. Seeing as how this was the true taste of Minho i didn't want to waste a drop.

"T..T...this is called.c.... C-U-M." Minho answered me in little breaths and as i stared at Minho's i decided that i liked it. So i smiled and told Minho.

"I love your Minho. It tastes just like you."

...............................................................................

Minho P.O.V

I was getting hard again. After Taemin had me off so damn well i wouldn't think i could but i was.

"Look at my Taemin. I don't have a anymore." I had to show him again before my came back.

"My that spilt all over you is proof that i have reached release."

"If its proof then why is it still swelling?"

I smirked at him. For someone that seemed not to know much about he sure was good at it.

Thats when i heard the people outside talking again and a sick idea came to me.

I was going to punish Taemin for a bit.

.........................................................................................

 

Okay well here a little for you guys

Thanks for all the kind comments

dont be shy and keep them coming

Please subscribe!

AIERU!!!!!>.<