Understanding

Piercing Love

Taemin P.O.V

"Why are you being like this?!" I was partically yelling at Minho.

"You know why." Minho was so distant and cold. He face was completely stotic. No emotions showing at all. It was like he was a corpse that could talk.

I already knew i was crying. I could feel my voice cracking as i ran towards Minho yelling for him to stay with me. But as i reached out to him he just brushed away my hand and kept on walking as though i was nothing more than an annoying fly.T

Thats what i was afraid of. That he would brush pass me and never look back even once.

I woke up with a start. I broke out into a cold start and once again was having that damned nightmare. I hated it.

As i was wiping away my sweat thats when i realized that i wasn't in my room or in my house for that matter. Then where the hell was i? Looking around i spotted posters and pictures that weren't mine. Only reasurring me that i wasn't in my own home. Still looking i spotted a clock which read 1:35.

By now i was getting nervous. Did it mean it was the afternoon?So making my way to the closes window i peaked outside. It was still dark out which meant i was morning time.

Just when i was about to make a break for the door it opened and i dived into the covers. Though i hadn't noticed before these covers smelt familiar. A warming scent that belonged to one person in this entire world. A scent that was much more comforting than Key umma and also much more heart wrenching. Minho.

I was in Minho's room, in his bed and he had just opened the door.

Thats when i remembered everything that had happened earlier. It was like my nightmare except Minho turned back for me. Though i didn't think that that would amount for much seeing as how he still hated me.

So Taemin decided to stay under the covers.Not wanting to face Minho just yet.

.................................................................................

Minho P.O.V

I could hear Taemin tossing and turing once again up stairs. So without wasting too mcuh time i headed up. Just as i was opening the door i could see his surry across the room and dive into my bed pulling the covers over him in one go.

I was entranced in his cuteness until i saw the covers moving.Or more like he was trembling. So as i sighed i made my way across the room to Taemin. I didn't know if i should touch him or just comfort him.I thought better of both wants and just called his name.

At first he didn't respond but then oh so slowly the covers were coming down to reveal Taemin's mushroom hairdo. As he pulled the covers down tortuously slow i contemplated what i was going to say to him.

Finally the covers were down and so were his eyes. They were focusing on a point on the bed. I was glad to see that his flutterness around me hadn't changed too much.

And before i knew i spoke.

"Taemin why were you following me home?"

I could tell that my words had startled him so much that he started glancing around my room, anywhere but me, frantically.

"Because i...you weren't awknowledging me. I didn't know what to do so i followed you." Stopping midway i saw him take a deep breath.

"Did i do something wrong Minho? How did i make you angry. Please tell me how to fix it and i will."

His words were just so pitiful. Coming from anyone else i would have viewed them as pathetic but coming from Taemin i couldn't help but feel my heart go out to him.

"Look Taemin don't worry about it.I'll get over it and then ill be friends with you. But right now i can't really be near you."

I concluded that i would force myself with being fine that Taemin didn't feel the same way about me as i did him. So as i headed for the door i didn't expect Taemin's arms to wrap around me, stopping me dead in my tracks.

I tell him that being near him was distracting and what does he do? He gets even closer. Boy did he know how to use his charm.

....................................................................................

Taemin P.O.V

Minho was going to walk out on me again and this time he might not come back.

So i grabbed him from behind wanting to will him to tell me all that was wrong with him. But he just stood there so i decided to talk.

"What do you mean you cant be friends with me? Does my presence hurt you like yours does mine?" With this comment i felt Minho stiffen even more against me. So maybe there was hope.

"I want you to feel the pain im feeling Minho. I want you to feel your heart racing so fast that it might burst when im around you like it does for me when your around."

With that i grabbed his hand and placed it on my chest hoping that this would only help my case.

"I know im being selfish but i dont care i want you to feel on edge when im around just like i am because i dont want to be the only one feeling this way."

I couldn't stop myself. I started once again sobbing. I was spilling my hearts tears everywhere and I was hoping that Minho would be the one to dry them.

"Taemin..." His voiced startled me into looking up and meeting his cold eyes.

"Do you know what youre saying? Youre basically saying that you love me."

My eyes widened at this. Was that what i was saying to Minho? It was how i felt so i guess this is what they call love. Then a fear crawled into my heart and settled there.

"So..y...you dont love me back?"

I spoke my fear without thinking. Putting my hand over my mouth i turned around so Minho couldn't see me breaking down. Well not that he hadn't already but now for some reason this time was different.

From behind me i could hear Minho chuckling. He was making fun of me. Was it weird that i fell in love with a guy. Is that what Minho was laughing at.

"Taemin turn to me please?"

I shook my head and just let the tears fall harder.

"Look Taemin would you believe me if i said that that was reason i was mad at you?"

So he was mad at me for loving him?

"I was mad at you because i thought you didn't like me at all and had just used me."

I knew---wait what?!

I quickly turned to Minho.

"You thought that i was using you? Why would i do that? Why would you even think that?"

He just shrugged his shoulders and answered.

"Well i wanted you to be my boyfriend but you cut me off saying lets me friends...oh wait...best friends. Do you have any idea how much that hurt? I mean we had just made love and you want to be best friends."

I knew i was blushing like mad as he said the word boyfriend. Could we even do that? Then all the rest of what he said proccessed and i felt embarrassed. I guess i could see why he was angry with me, even i was kind of mad at myself for not hearing Minho out all the way.

"I'm sorry Minho."

"So then is that a no?"

Like that my head snapped up once again. I hadn't even realized id been looking at the ground. But the sound of Minho's voice brought me back from whatever la la land i was in. He sounded so angry.

"What do you mean is that a no?" People always told me that i was so innocent that it could be mistaken for slowness or shallowness. Seeing as how i didn't want to mistake Minho i tried to figure out why his mood had changed so dramatically. Then it clicked.

"Minho thats not what i was apologizing for. I was apologizing for making you worry and feel uncomfortable not that i dont want to be your boyfriend. That is unless you dont want me to then i guess ill live with your decision as long as we get to be friends. Unless you dont want that either then...then...im sorry but i dont think i would want that."

I was sure i was making a complete fool out of myself and Minho was going to leave when i heard him burst out into hearty laughter.

"Taemin you just don't how cute and sorry i am. I should be the one to apologize. I knew you were innocent but i just didn't know how innocent you are. I shouldnt have jumped to conclusions and taken them out on you im sorry can you ever forgive me?"

Those were the words i wanted to hear. That everything was going to be okay. So without thinking twice i jumped into Minho's arms planting soft kisses all over his face. I was just so happy and in love.

Love was such a sweet feeling when handled right.

"Of course i forgive you.And do you forgive me?"

"Theres nothing to forgive Taeminnie."

"HUH?!"

"Whats wrong Taeminnie? Youre so red."

I could feel my face burning under Minho's star. He gave me a nickname. I've never had a nick name givin to me from someone i loved before. Oh this indeed was a pure sweet feeling.

"I love you Minie" This time it was Minho's time to blush.

"Alright lets get you some rest youve had a long night." Minho was carrying me to his bed.

"Will you be sleeping with me Minie?" I sad with my best smile.

"No." Ouch.

"Why not?"

"Because if i sleep with you in the same bed then i wont be able to control myself."

"I dont mind."

"Well lets do it in the morning then because right now im sure you're tired."

"Alright in the morning then."

With that Minho left me lying on his bed and i drifted off into sleep. No reason for dreams because i felt like i was living one.

..................................................................................

 

Sorry for not ting this chapter up.

But i want to work on Key and Jonghyun first.

So thats the next chapter ill be tackling.

Once again thanks for the awesome comments.

After reading them i decided that i would continue today.

Hope you all enjoy this chapte.

Comment and subscriptions are always welcome

AIERU!!!!!>.<