Let the Problems Begin

Piercing Love

3rd P.O.V

Key and Jonghyun spent the rest of the day in each others companies while each tried to figure out what the other was to them. Out of Taemin and Minho one knew exactly what they wanted from the other while the other knew what they had learned.

So for the end of that day nobody really expected much seeing as how they didn't know what the answer would be. Though that didn't stop some.

After school Minho had waited for Taemin to come out of class. Spotting Minho waiting at the gate Taemin quickend his strides into where he was practically jogging.

Minho had to confront Taemin about what had happened earlier today. Just thinking about it left Minho with a rising problem in his pants. Though it also made him proud to know that even though it was Taemin's first time he had lasted a whole period. That was how they escaped, their little teaching period actually lasted a whole period so that when the bell rang people departed and they made their escape.

So as Taemin was appoarching he felt himself smiling. Just another affect the cute dimwitted rascal had on him.

Without wasting time Minho spoke his mind to Taemin.

"Taemin i know its only been my second day of knowing you but i think i want to get to know you better so i was thinking that we could be------"

Before he could finish Minho was cut off by Taemin's sudden outburst.

"BEST FRIENDS?!!?!?!?!?!" Taemin jumped up and down gleefully as he too had been thinking about this conclusion all day. He couldn't think of anything else that Minho could be except his best friend.

Minho's heart and face fell as those cruel words left Taemin's sweet lips.

"After what we did today you only want to be friends?" Minho partically said these words in a growl. Taemin feeling he had to defend himself shot back.

"No!! I want to be best friends."

Minho couldn't believe what Taemin was saying. His heart felt like it was being torn in half with a needle. He felt tears springing to his eyes but he blinked them away. Too disgusted with Taemin he just walked away from the adorable confused boy.

..................................................................................

Key P.O.V

I knew that i was falling hard for Jonghyun though i didn't know why. This was only the second day i've known him. Though since the first day he's had a magical affect on my body. Actually i felt that it was more than just physical attraction, though that was a big part of it.

Being with Jonghyun i felt so right and free.

You know that he wouldn't want you if he knew what you were really like.

I sighed because i knew whos voice that that belonged to. And i knew that it was true.

If Jonghyun knew how i used to look like and how i got to how i am now he would totally hate. He probably wouldn't want anything to do with me.

That's right. Don't ever think someone could ever love you or even want you. Jonghyun probably ed you out of pity anyways.

I hated this voice because i knew it was right. It told me things i already knew and yet it still hurt to have my thoughts confirmed. I knew that Jonghyun didn't swing that way. He seemed too straight and yet a little part of me held out hope that he did. I knew it was a selfish wish however. Besides that, even if he did he could find someone way better than me.

With all these thoughts in mind i trudged my way to the school gate. Getting in my limo and driving back home where i could wallow in my own self pity for a while. Then i could come back and smile like nothing was wrong.

So just for today im going to be weak and break down in my room.

...........................................................

Jonghyun P.O.V

Okay that was pretty dang weird. Key had just passed me in the hall without saying a word.He looked so depressed that i was tempted to make my way over to him and catch him in a bear hug right there in the middle of the hall.

I knew i couldn't do that so i was going to wait until tomorrow to ask him what had happened. Also to ask him a couple of other questions about...us.

Just saying the word 'us' sent butterflies in my stomach. Even though i technically swing that way i would if Key was involved.

....................................................................

 

 

Okay i know this is ubber short but i had to get the problems out in the open

So dont worry imma update again

Thanks for comments and subscriptions!!!

i really really really do luv them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They fuel me and give me power.

So ill leave you with this little chap and continue with the main chap

so once again thanks

AIERU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<