Let's Find Out What Makes You Tick

Piercing Love

Jonghyun P.O.V

Okay Jonghyun don't think too much into it. I mean sure you saw Key huggin' up on the other new kid but that doesn't mean you're jealous. All they were doing was talking right?...Talking and hugging and saying i love yous to one another.

That was it! I've had it!Though i keep telling myself it was nothing the fact that i had just put a hole in someones locker told me other wise. ARGH!!Why was i feeling this way?

Wasn't i the one that was going to skip out on Key in the first place? Whatever thats not important right now. I'm not gay or anything so then the feeling i'm feeling isn't jealousy. Its just me stressing out that i can't be toured around school by my Ke-----

Alright Jonghyun slow it down. That's not what you meant to say. Key isn't yours he isn't!

"Hey Jonghyun whats going on?I haven't seen you most of today?"

I knew that voice.It was the voice of an angel. My savior from my disturbing thoughts.

"WAAHH!!!!!!ONEW!!!!!"I ran to him jumping with the leap of faith into his arms. Just like old times.

"EH?!Waz this Jonghyun?You're not being bullied are you?" I couldn't believe it. He was making a joke out of my confused pain.

"No!I'm so very very confused."People are usually very surprised when they find out that Onew is actually really strong.He was still holding ME and not even a sweat broke out.

"Alright then. We still have some of the lunch period left so why don't you tell me what this certain confusion of yours is okay?" He was using the voice one would use on a child that was having a bad to sweet talk them back into a good mood.

I just sighed and jumped out of his arms while he lead the way to where ever he was taking me.

............................................

Onew P.O.V

I haven't seen Jonghyun act this cute in a long time. He always cracked me up as a kid when he would get all pouty because he couldn't figure something out. Though it may not look like it Jonghyun really enjoyed using his brain and hated when he couldn't figure something out.

So in deciding that i would once again help my dear child hood friend with his problem i lead him to the roof.

As soon as we reached up there i knew what was to come. He shot pass me and ran towards the railings. He loved high places. Especially the tops of school roofs. I knew that if anything this would help to cheer him up a bit.

"So what is this problem you're confused about?" I finally decided to ask him pulling him out of his happy trance.

"Well you see i made a new friend and...."All of a sudden he trailed off and looked down at the ground.

I waited patiently for him to continue.Seeing as it was taking him so long i decided to help him along with what i thought was wrong.

"Did some girl reject you?Really i've never seen you so emotional over some rejection."I scoffed at him thinking that he was already on the prowl until he started to shake his head vigurously.

"That's not it at all. Well..you..see.."

I only have so much patients.

"Jonghyun just spit it out already it can't be that bad!"

"IM STARTING TO QUESTION MY UALITY!!!"

I watched as Jonghyun put his hand over his mouth desperately trying to swallow the words he had just spoken to me. To say i was surprised was beyond measure. I'd never taken Jonghyun as the gay type. He was always chasing skirts around or at least whenever he could(whenever he wasn't busy with school/homework).

But then again....

"What do you mean questioning?" I was still confused about that part.Did he mean he wasn't all the way gay and just bi?

Though it took him a while to respond he finally did.

"Well the guy i met today makes me question my ual perferance. But i'm not attracted to you in any way so i was wondering if i'm gay or not?"

Oh this is going to be fun.

Slowly i started to appoarch Jonghyun with my best 'I want you' look.

................................................

Jonghyun P.O.V

I was so engrossed in my thoughts about Key and that new kid that i didn't even realize Onew was appoarching me until i felt his hand on my face lifting it up to look at him.

I'm sure i wore a mask of confusion because he had this over cheeky smirk on his face. Just as i was about to ask what he was doing he slowly inched closer to my face. I could feel his breath on my lips, we were so close.

His tongue left his lips to his chaped lips and all i could think at that moment was that this had to be the funniest thing i've ever seen. So unfortunately i bursted out laughing. Spit flying everywhere while i fell to the ground. I couldn't exactly say why this was so funny to me but it really was. Just the thought of Onew coming on to me was enough to make me laugh.

It could also have been that i figured out what he was doing and so that just made it all the more funny.

"Thanks Onew for answering my question."

"Yeah no problem but next time do you think you could maybe not spit in my face?" He asked as he wiped drops of my saliva off of his cheeks.

"Yeah. Alright so then im not gay but im just attracted to Key?"

"So the kid's name is Key huh? Well it looks like i now what i'm going to be doing for the next few day. Bye Jonghyun and good luck."

As he walked away chuckaling i couldn't help but wonder what he meant. Obviously he wasn't going to be hooking me and Key up. He just wasn't that type of person. Then i remembered that Onew was an extreme computer nerd.

"Oh so thats what your plan on doing Onew? You really are a genius." Coming to my realization i felt better about the day until i remembered the incident in the infimary.

I knew i shouldn't have ran away like that but i was afraid to find out what i would have done if i stayed.

Oh well nothing i could do now. The lunch bell had rang minutes ago so it was probably best to head to class....then again i could just stay up here for the rest of the day. Yeah i think my first day of Wicker High will be only half way lived through.

So i settled down on the roof and let my mind drift into an endless nothing.

.................................................

End of the Day

Key P.O.V

It had been so long since i'd seen my percious Taemin. I can't believe he got even more adorable.However i cant stand the fact that Jonghyun the freakin Dino walked in on me like that. Its not like Taemin and I were doing anything.....WAIT!!!

Jonghyun the Dino has no reason what-so-ever to get upset.Its not like he likes me or anything.....WAIT!!!!

What if he does like me?OMG!!!!!

Those had been my thoughts earlier in the day and so now it was time to test my theory!!

I had to find Jonghyun the Dino and confront him about earlier. Maybe i should wait at the gate just in case.

Well what do you know.Hes leaving school grounds.Its now or never Key better just get it over with and do it.

"JONGHYUN THE DINO~!!!!!!!!!"I didn't wait for him to turn around to start jogging towards him. By the time he was fully turned i was already in front of him, falling downwards towards the ground.

I'm not exactly sure how i ended up tripping but i was heading either into y Dino or the hard ground. I chose the ground instead. I didn't want all my wait to be put on Jonghyun so that hed think im fat.

So i landed on the ground i realized that the ground was alot more comfortable. That the ground also had a nice set of abs that contracted everytime it breathed in and out, i realized that the ground was no one other than Jonghyun the y Dino.

I felt my face heat up in an instant. I heard him whimper a bit and looked down at him. Our faces were so close i could feel his breath on my lips. This wasn't good. I was beginning to become dizzy. Damn you Jonghyun the y Dino.

"K...K...ke...key..pl...plea..please....ahhh...i...ca...cant..take...it" What the hell?!Was i really that much of a fatass?!!

Feeling more than disappointed i glanced down towards the ground only to see where my hand had landed. I looked back at Jonghyun the Dino and his face was completely flushed. He was panting and that means he wasn't groaning in pain but in surprised pleasure.

"OMG!!!! I'M SOO~ SORRY!!!"

I was about to get off of him when i realized that this would be the best time to put my plan into action!!!

.....................................................

Jonghyun P.O.V

When i awoke again it was already time to head home. Hell maybe people had already left for the day judging by the time. Everybody should have left by now.

So as i was heading for the gate i heard a voice that i could recognize anywhere call out to me.

"JONGHYUN THE DINO!!!"

Even though he was yelling that i still found his voice rather ual. But wait did he just call me a dino? Coming from anyone else i might have popped them in the face but coming from Key all i could think was how cute he was and how he drove my body insane.

I barely meet the guy  for one day. One day and yet my body reacts like a middle schooler with raging hormones!!!!

So turning towards Key i was taken by surprise when all of a sudden i see Key stumbaling his way towards me and tripping over his own feet ready to fall onto the ground. Of course i wasn't going to let him fall to the ground but he sure did look determined to do so. So i shifted my body and weight so that i would end up under Key to help break his fall.

Although as soon as he landed on me i regretted it. I froze he just..he just fit so perfectly into my bodies mold . Oh i could get use to him lying there my....OKAY TIME OUT!!!!!!FOCUS JONGHYUN FOCUS!!!!

Not wanting to creep Key out anymore than i probably had that day i was about to ask if he was okay when i felt a pressure on something that was becoming a problem for me.

Key's hand had landed on my..my...d..i. O////o

I know he didn't mean to but he kind of moved around making it awaken and rise like a loaf of bread does in the oven. I couldn't take this kind of pressure.

I tried telling Key that he was kind of invading my privacy(which i totally didn't mind however i figured things werent going to go the way i wanted).However that didn't work out so well. Key ended up looking at the ground and then i saw something click in his eyes. Realization. His chocolate brown eyes met mine and i could tell that he saw i was flushed.

Great.Now he must think im a ert or something.What kind of man gets off on some guy touching his by accident when it should actually be really painful.

He basically shouted out an apology which i thought was really cute because he turned red too. Maybe as red as me.

Just when i thought he was going to get up and out of  this awkward position but i saw something else click in his eyes.A sort of spark if you will.Before i could place what it was he started to slowly massage my !!!

I knew this had to be a dream.I was going to wake up sometime soon. But that didn't happen because i threw my head back and a deep moan escaped my lips as he started to pump me threw my pants.

Just when i couldn't take it anymore he stopped. I looked down on him with a confused expression on my face wondering why he stopped but then my brain shut down once again when his feline like mouth curved up into a wicked smile. Stopping what he was doing he stood up and reached over to grab my hand.

And thats when i knew it was either now or never.

 

 

 

..........................................................

THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS THAT ARE SHOWING ME SUPPORT,COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING.

you guys make me want to try harder to reach my goal of finishing this lol:)

ill start updating more regularly i hope...

dont worry i will but i hope you guys are satisfied with this for now sorry if its too short ill be sure to update soon!!!!

AIERU!!!!!!!!!>.<