What Don't You Know?

Piercing Love

Taemin P.O.V

Oh!!! I saw it all!!!

So thats what Key Umma was planning. I smiled at what i was able to witness. Key Umma was so cute as he tried to get some dudes attention. He tripped over himself and ended up having the guy catch him.

What happened next i wasn't sure because i suddenly felt a presence behind me and i whirled around. To my surprise it was Minho. I was half expecting it to be Xiah. Thinking that he had followed me to my new school though i knew that wouldn't happen.

Lost in my own thoughts i turned quickly back around to see what had happened to Key and his new friend. Unfortunatly they were gone, nowhere to be seen. Sighing i turned back around to a grinning Minho.

"What do you want Minho?" I asked avoiding making any contact with his face. I settled on his chest. The steady rise and fall of it calmed me.

"Is that any way to talk to the guy that carried you to the infimary?" Feeling the truth of his words i quickly looked up to his face to apologize for being so rude, though it was nothing against him personally.

Big mistake. As soon as i made contact with his eyes i was entraced by the many emotions i could tell that the eyes could express. His eyes were doe eyes. Beautiful beautiful doe eyes.

I mentally broke the trance i was in and shifted my gaze to the ground.

"Taemin?"

"...hm?"

"Why aren't you looking at me?"

"...Because i can't" That was the most embarrassing yet truthful thing that came to mind and so i said it.

"Come on Tamin." I knew if i kept this up he would become agitated and so i decided to just give in and try making a new friend.

"Before i look up can you not put on your glasses?"Since i had only glanced at him i couldn't really tell if he had his glasses on or not but i knew that i couldn't take any chances.

"Alright."He said this with such reassurence that i knew everything was going to be okay.

That was until i looked up. He was wearing his glasses.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T PUT THEM ON?!!"I was furious!!

Minho seemed hurt by my comment and went to defend himself.

"Yeah i didn't put them on. They were already on my face." He was being a total smart .

"Whatever that was totally a move!!"

"Speaking of ." I looked to where he was glancing and realized that he was staring at the thing in my pants.

"Ya!!What are you doing?!"

"You're the one with a visuable not me." I noticed he shifted from one leg to the other and that his voice cracked making me believe a was bad.

"So a is bad then?How do i get rid of it? This is all your fault Minho!!!"

"How is this my fault exactly?"

"Whenever youre around my pants become too tight and other weird things start happening to my body. Are you here to punish me for something i did in a past life?"

"Wait..you aren't serious right now are you?"

"Yes i am very serious right now!!!!" And with that comment Minho broke out into a laugh of histerics.Pointing his finger at me all the while grabbing at his sides.

For some reason i was embarrassed and wanted to cry. This shouldn't have been a problem for me seeing as how i was teased all the time however coming from Minho my chest really hurt.

With that thought in mind i was gone. Flying down the corridors. Chancing the random lefts and rights of the school. I just wanted to run away and cry in frustration and embarrassment like i had planned this morning.

Just as i was sure i had lost him i started to slow down. The tears in my eyes were becoming a problem as well because i could barely see anything around me. My mind was going blank and i felt something pulling me into darkness. Yup thats right i was having a panic attack.

As i was slowing even more i chanced my luck and walked into a random classroom. To my surprise as i entered i saw Key with his back towards me sitting on a desk. Not wanting him to worry i silently closed the door behind me. I hadn't thought that it was weird how Key was making weird noises and how his shirt was off either. Actually i didn't have time to think because I saw Minho appoarching at rapid speed.

Before i knew what i was doing i was already hitting another corner. This time the chase didn't last long because i ran into a dead end and Minho was blocking the other.

I knew i was trapped and i hated the feeling. Minho started appoarching me ever so slowly and i kept my gaze on the ground knowing that i wouldn't be able to look at him with his glasses on.

I'm not sure if he knew this at all or not but he reached his hand out to touch my cheeks also slowly forcing my face to look at his. When our eyes meet i felt my breathing slow down and once again my heart speed up. The tightness in my pants was back and i hated myself for feeling this way. I hated Choi Minho for making me feel this way!

"Look Taemin i'm sorry i wasn't making fun of you back there but you were so cute that i couldn't help to burst out laughing. Do you seriously not know what a is?"

Though Minho seemed honestly seeking forgiveness i still hesitantly answered his question with a nod of my head.

"Alright then i really am extremely sorry for hurting your feeling Taemin it was wrong of me." He stared into my eyes and i hated it because i could feel myself forgiving him and all my logic slipping away from me.

"Taemin if you don't mind me asking why don't you want me to wear glasses?"

I answered automatically."Because i have a with glasses and you're making my act up so i can't really hold a conversation with you. This does strange things to my body however you and my are driving me crazy." I was at least somewhat proud of myself. I hadn't made any noises at all besides the words that left my lips.

I took a chance and glanced at Minho. It appeared that he was looking past me in deep thought.

"So then.."His sudden words startled me a bit.

"So you don't know what a is or why your body is acting this way towards me and your is that right Taemin?"

"Yeah!Thats exactly right!!"I couldnt believe that Minho actually understood where i was coming from.

"So then i take it you thought that if you didn't have me around then you would be able to go on living as you have been?"

He guessed again and i was totally surprised how on the nail he was.

"Youre really good at this you know Minho."

With that he just smirked and released my head.

"Yeah i know."

................................................................................

Minho P.O.V

I can't believe what i'm hearing. Taemin looked innocent and adorable but i didn't know how innocent and adorable he really was.

I needed time to catch my breath being so close to him and not being able to do anything was driving me completely and utterly insane!!!

I looked back at Taemin to see his eyes shot back to the spot on the floor he had been staring at the entire time i was talking to him.Except for the occasional glances he chanced at me.

I didn't like his pretty greyish blue eyes not looking at mine. I wanted his eyes on me at all time.

"Taemin do you know how babies are made?"

The question had to be asked.

....................................................................................

 

 

 

IM SO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

I felt i had to leave you guys with something at least!

For all you wanting the to go on between Jonghyun and Key dont worry im getting there

their scence is partly why im having a writers block but thats why i have 2min here

heheh>.<

So once again sorry and be patient please oh!DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!!!

AIERU >.<