Will I Lose You?

Piercing Love

Key P.O.V

I hadn't expected to walk into what i did. There was a feeling in the pit of my stomach that said i shouldn't have gone. That i should have just stayed in the comfort and warmness of Jonnie but i ignored it. Now i wish i hadn't.

I rushed into the mansion wanting to get in and get out. I headed for the room that i usually stayed in. However as i was racing up the stairs i felt like someone was watching me. Whirling around i barely had time to block as i felt a tightly closed fist make inpact with my right eye. Next thing i knew i was tumbling down the stairs. Landing at the bottom with a loud thump i was sure i had hit my head as a vigurous pain shot through my body.

Before i had time to catch my breath however i felt another pain. This one was even more harsh than the last one if that was even possible. I looked to see who and what had caused it though i had a pretty good idea. Jokwon was hovering over me as he throttled what felt like an endless amount of punches to my sides. While he kneed me in the stomach.

The pain and realization of it all was excruciating.

I could barely wrap my head around it all. Jokwon hadn't left? Was he waiting for me? How could i have been so stupid?All these questions were running through my head but before i had time to answer them or ask anymore i felt a sudden jolt.

My heah was being smashed into a pillar over and over again. Jokwon pulled me back long enough for me to see that my blood had painted most of it and some spots on the floor. There was so much blood. It couldn't all have come from me.

I had been beat repeatly by Jokwon but never this bad. He must be really angry now. I guess i made him this way huh? Will Jonnie be angry with me too? I should call him so he knows that im sorry. That im sorry if i made him angry.

I held onto that thought as i felt cold fingers wrap around my neck squeezing me tighter and tighter.

"Who said you had the right to leave me Kibum? You will leave when i say you leave understand?"

I could hear him speaking but i couldn't really make out what he wanted me to do. His words weren't processing in my head. The only thing that i was on my mind was apologizing to Jonnie for me stupid and worthless. For not staying.

I felt myself blacking out bit by bit and i knew that i would have to call him soon before it was too late. Taking the chance that Jokwon gave me as he threw my mangled body against the wall i pulled out my phone.

Dialing Jonnie's number i hoped he would pick up. To my surprise he did.

"Hello?"

I got to hear his voice. His lovely voice that never cessed to send shivers running up and down my spin even now. But i couldn't waste anymore time.

"Jonnie I'm sorry." Thats what i wanted to say. In a strong voice that told him not to worry about me. But i hadn't realized how much my voice was parched and how badly i had been crying until i spoke.

I came out all broken up and muffled. My voice was raspy. Before i could finish telling him what else i wanted the line went dead. Jokwon had broken my phone by stepping on the side of my head and hand. He then proceeded to kick in my rib cage.

Out of nowhere i heard this blood curdling sound. Though it sounded more like a scream, i could tell it was filled with agony.

That was the last thing i heard before i out completely.

.....................................................................

Jonghyun P.O.V

Nothing made sense anymore. My legs were pumping harder and faster than ever before. My heart was racing and heartfelt tears blurred my vision. But i kept running. I couldn't gie up Key was in danger.

Reaching infront of the mansion i heard a cry. A bone chilling cry that pierced my very soul. It was Key.

I didn't think that i would be able to go any faster but before i knew it i was already at the mansions door. Pushing it open i saw a horrid sight.

There was blood everywhere. On the walls, the steps and even the floor. It was all smeared. Red was dripping from everywhere as if crying out for help.

Rushing in i looked around as i heard muffled noises coming from around the corner. Walking into the living room i saw Key's body laid out in the center. That bastard was over him forcing his way inside of Key. He was ravaging Key like he was some worthless doll. He was entering Key. MY KEY!!!

So before my mind could take in what had just happened i was delivering punches and kicks to the bastards balls and anywhere else that could cause him to reproduce. He was beating and i couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop. He was going to die by my hands and my hands only.

With that resolve set in mind i kept at it. Never letting up. I could tell that he was close to death. I didn't know how but it was just something i knew. I could feel it in the air and the way his body flopped around as i gave him a taste of his own medicine. He was dying and i was enjoying it.

Thats when i felt a thin pair of hands wrap around my waist. Turning to see what had dared to stop i was shocked when i saw Key there. He looked so fragile and broken. Not just his appearence but it was in his eyes. His eyes held no emotion. They were a blank slate. He glanced up and stared into mine.And for the first time in my life i saw someones soul. More importantly Key's soul.

It was so small and barley hanging on. It was a wimpering light in a vast sea of darkness. With all its might it was trying to hang on but it seemed not to know if it still could.

From a distant world i heard sirens and people as their footsteps swormed the room. Chatter was going on and i could hear many different types of people gasping. I didn't really pay much attention to all the commotion going on until Key's dainty arms were unwrapped from my waist. He was being pulled away from me.

It all felt like it was being viewed in slow motion. Key's eyes never left mine. Not even when some man stopped infront of my face to see if i was alright. Key and i stayed staring at each other until he was taken away by the emergency officials dragged out the house. Then everything seemed to have sped up.

Before i knew it i was also being checked for some severe injury. When they found nothing they asked me questions that im sure i answered though i was in a daze. I know i told them what happened and how. Before i knew it i was at the hospital where they had taken Key.

I was waiting in the emergency room when i saw a familiar face burst through the door. It was that kid Key kept talking about. The one from the nurses office. I believe his name was Taemin. Him and another man who was much taller than myself made their way to me. I was too tired and worried for Key to even tense up or care why they were here.

Before the shorter of the two could say anything a familiar voice stated something in a defending tone. I believe that it was Onew. When did he get here? Oh right he was the one that drove me here. It looked like the three of them were discussing something of importance because they kept glancing around to the room Key was in and then back to me.

It seemed as though they had reached an understanding about something because the next thing i knew the one named Taemin came and wrapped his arms around me.

The odd thing was i didn't feel anything. I felt the pressure of his touch but that was about it.This guy wasn't Key so why should i care.They weren't Key's arms that were wrapped around my shoulders so why should i feel anything. He had whispered something to me and had kissed the top of my head before making his way back into the arms of the man he came in with.

Nobody could replace Key. That's why he had to be okay. Because Key was one of a kind. Also without Key i was nothing but an empty shell. Thats why Key was going to be okay. Because Key wasn't the type of guy to take your heart and run away while smashing it to pieces.

................................................................................

 

 

IM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO SHORT.

i know that this isn't a proper update but i had to leave you guys with something.

So please enjoy this for the time being.

I'll update again soon. But seeing as how its the holidays plz be patient with me Onegaishimasu!!!

But i hope u guys enjoyed this enough to comment and subscribe!!!!

once again...

AIERU!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!