So Close!

Piercing Love

3rd P.O.V

Jonghyun and Key were so engrossed in each other that they didn't notice Onew appoarching. Onew was walking to them with full speed and when he reached them he dragged them each by the arms just and their hands would have connected.

Sure Onew knew he was being a big blocker however he couldn't just let the two make out anymore than they had in front of all those people. He knew Jonghyun and Key weren't paying attention or they would have noticed the different sorts of onlookers. Each gasping as they noticed the close contact being shared betweent he two.

Luckily Onew got them away just in time and dragged them into a random classroom.

"What the hell do you guys think youre doing on school property. Do it whenever you want or however you want but dont and i repeat dont do it on school property where you can get caught." Key and Jonghyun didn't even have a chance to get say anything to defend themselves because Onew kept on raging.

"Jonghyun you do know that i am on the student council right? Besides that youre also a new student." Onew didn't want to be the bad guy but got damnit in this situation someone had to be.

"Also Key do you think your dad would be happy if he knew what happened today?"

Onew hated to play the card but he had to. Thats when Key realized that Onew knew more than he should. While Jonghyun was rather embarrassed he noticed the tense atmosphere between the two at the mention of Key's father. However his mind drifted when to Key's lips. They were so plump that they were pratically asking to be attacked.

Before Jonghyun could follow through with his plan however he was dragged out the classroom away from Key and the school by Onew.

Leaving Key alone and hornier than hes ever been in his whole life.

...............................................................

Key P.O.V

I needed release and i needed it now.

I tried to focus on what had just happened however Jonghyun the Dino had left me in such a frenzy that i was still too to think straight.

So i decided to help myself out. Though i knew it was wrong to do what i had in mind in a classroom i came to the conclusion that this was an emergancy.

So going to a desk i pull out my solider and was empressed that i didn't even need to salivate it. There was so much precum spilling off of its sides that i would just be wasting saliva.

And with that thought in mind i started to pump myself. Faster and faster until i could feel myself coming to an end. However as i came i realized that my had not gone and i was still feeling the frustrations of y deprivation.

Thanking my lucky stars for being born with a good imagination i subsided and let my thoughts of Jonghyun and what i wanted him to do to me enter my mind.

My imagination ran wild. Soon i felt fingers in my mouth and so i started to them. Swirling my tongue around them and going up and down until i realized that these fingers were my own. Wanting to distract myself from the fact that Jonghyun wasn't here i started to message my nut sack.

Throwing my head back in lustful moans i wanted it to be Jonghyun's hand there that was jacking me off. His hand that would led me to my end and have my on him. Getting excited i started to my hips forward as fast as i could. I needed that damn release and it wasn't coming fast enough.

With my final i came. And to my realization not only was i on the table but my shirt was off and i had pinched my right until it had turned purple.

The sad thing out of all of this was that my was still with me. Taunting me that i wouldn't be finding any type of release without Jonghyun the y Dino. And so with that i cleaned up and headed home.

Hoping that a cold shower would do the trick of releasing me from this pleasurable pain.

..........................................................................

Taemin P.OV

"Of course i know how babies are made!" Though i said that Minho had the expression of someone listening to a child. So to prove to him that i knew exactly where a baby came from i took and deep breath and spoke.

"Babies are made when a man and woman fall in love." I felt proud of myself for knowing this. However i heard a chuckle escape Minho's lips. I was tired of playing this game with him so i decided to change the subject.

"Whatever i believe Key Umma and besides aren't you supposed to be telling me how to get rid of this ?!"

I was frustrated with Minho always teasing me. Though i didn't hate it either. This was another affect he had on me.

When i didn't hear him saying anything i glanced at him to see that his face was now completely serious. I was shocked a bit but my stare was already back on the ground.

Then i heard his footsteps appoarching me once again as he took my chin into his hands.

"I'm sorry Taemin but i won't be telling you."

For some reason that hurt. I could be dying from a '' and Minho wouldn't even care. I knew that it shouldn't have bothered me as much as it did but what could i say the fact that he openly showed how much he didn't care really hurt. What Xiah did to me was nothing to the pain i felt from the words of Minho.

So i shifted my eyes back to the ground and bit my lip trying to hold back the tears.

................................................................................

Minho P.O.V

God he was so freakin adorable and pretty and ahhhh i couldn't get enough of him.

Though i knew what i had just said hurt him i couldn't really get out of my trance to clear up the misunderstanding. That was until i saw a single tear slip down his left cheek. Taking a deep breath i forced his head up to look at me. Though his eyes stayed glued on the ground which was really annoying.

"Taemin look at me please." I wanted to beg him to have his lovely eyes on me but i knew that that wasn't happening anytime soon so i just took a deep breath and explained my conclusion.

"Look Taemin i didn't mean to make you upset again but really thin about how i feel. Explaining a is going to be hard so i think ill just wait until tomorrow to explain it to you. I actually have to figure out how i'm going to explain it to you though."

And with that comment his lovely greyish blue eyes found mine and i can swear i saw relief and hope dancing around in them. That little knowledge that i had so much control over his feelings made me feel very triumphet.

"Will you really?"

"Yeah of course i just have to prepare myself. Explaining this is going to be hard though."

"No its okay. I'll be patient i just want to know what it is and how to get rid of it."

He just looked so adorable. I couldn't help but smile at him. But truthfully he was turing me on. I've been but really he wasn't helping the case. He was talking so nonchalant about the word that it was really hot. That dirty word leaving those pure and innocent lips was really a turn on for me for some reason. I wanted him to say more of it. , balls, or even phrases.

I wanted dirty phrases to come from his mouth i wanted to hear him moan make me over and over again. Oh i was getting myself excited but i couldn't help it.

I wanted to dirty Taemins mouth up in a pleasurable way for the both of us.

.............................................................................