Dino Prince

Piercing Love

Key P.O.V

I had been dreaming a wonderful dream.That Jonghyun had saved me like those princes in fairytale books. That he had swept down and saved me from the fire breathing dragon.

The sad part however was the fact that i knew it was nothing more than a dream.I didn't want to wake up and open my eyes just to face harsh reality. I wanted to stay in this dream world with Jonghyun.

But sooner or later i would have to go back to school and pretend that nothing was wrong once again. That was what i was best at anyhow. My little moment of weakness had to come to an end and my strong front had to appear again.

So with that thought in mind i sat up in my bed. Which i dont remember crawling into. I also didn't remember me having pictures of baby Jonghyun on my walls either. Oh i get it. This is still part of my dream.

Still thinking this i looked to the door as it opened to show Jonghyun the Dino looking just as good as ever.

"Oh so this really is a dream. Well please don't let me wake up."

A smile came to my princes perfect lips.

"No Key this is not a dream."

His words didn't fully process through my mind until he was sitting on the same bed as me.

"What do you mean this isn't a dream?" I was truly confused now. This couldn't be reality with my Dino Prince. He wouldn't want someone like me.

"If this isnt a dream then why are you here?" I had to ask this question. Not really sure of what answer i expected though the one he gave me completely took me off guard.

"I'm here to protect my lovely Key from getting hurt any more than need be."

Dino Prince was here to protect me.

"Now i know this is a dream."

I looked back at my Dino Prince and sadly he had a look of hurt on his face.

"Key tell me what you want to hear or see so that you'll believe that this isn't a dream."

With that he touched my cheek and i could feel his loving warmth. I turned my cheek to snuggle into the palm of his hand but all too soon his warmth left me leaving me in a slight daze.

"I'm sorry i just don't understand why you're here if this isn't a dream. If this isn't a dream then you know how i used to look. I was fat and hideous just like 'he' said. Nobody would want me. Especially not you."

It hurt me to say the truth but since this was a dream the only person i would be hurting is myself.

"Key!"

I looked at my Dino Prince and saw that he was angry. But why? Was he angry because i knew the truth?

"Please don't say words like that. Theyre disturbing. What makes you think i wouldn't want you? Besides that i saw the pictures when you were younger. The only thing that was different was that you were a little cuter then than you are now."

WHAT?!

"So youre saying that i'm not cute?"  I huffed out.

"Theres that diva that i love. You still are cute now but more in a ier way then you were cute in a more cutie pie way."

I had zoned out after he said the word love.

"No thats impossible. You can't love me."

"Just like that you go back into your shell. Why Key why won't you open up to me?"

"Why?....WHY?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW UGLY I AM?!! IM DISGUSTING AND IMPURE!! I DONT DESERVE YOU THATS WHY!! IM USED AND TAINTED AND ABUSED AND..AND...A...nd...wah...waaahhh....i dont desrve the happiness that you do."

"Are those all the things that that bastard has told you?" My Dino Prince had said this so low that i could barely hear him.

"So you'll listen to 'him' but you won't listen to me is that it?" He was angry now. I didn't know how angry he was until he stormed out the door leaving me alone on his bed bawling my eyes out like a child.

I knew he would leave but i just was shocked at the feeling of hope, that i didn't know i was holding onto until he left, taking the rest of my bruised heart with him. I gladly gave it to him however because after my Dino Prince i didn't want to love anyone again.

For some reason my tears hadn't stopped pouring out of my eye sockets. I knew that my Di----Jonghyun wouldn't want me in his room when he returned so i made my way over to the door. Stumbling a couple of times because my damned tears were blurring my vision.

I opened his door and then headed for the stairs.

As i made my way down them i heard Jonghyun in the kitchen. For a second i thought that i should sneek out but he didn't want me anyways so then it shouldn't be a problem if i just waltz out the front door.

Taking a deep breath i headed for the front door. As i reached out for it though i could feel my will power fading. All i wanted to do was crawl into my Dino Prince's arms. I knew i had no right to call him that but at least one last time i wanted to feel his lips against mine.

I wanted him and i hated myself for it. I hated wanting something i wasn't good enough to have. Sighing i turned the door knob and gently pulled it open when all of a sudden a hand from behind me slammed it closed.

I was so startled that i jumped back a little. That however wasn't the smartest thing to do because i jumped back bumping into him. And just like that i froze. I could feel his heavy breathing on my neck and his body heat radiating on me.

How i wanted to just stay there though i knew i couldn't. Composing myself i stepped forward while apologizing and reached for the door again.

Once again however i was stopped. This time by Jonghyun turning me around and pushing my back lightly against the door. Even though he was mad with me he was still gentle. With him i felt cared for but i knew it couldn't last.

"Key why are you making this so difficult?" With each word he inched closer and closer to my face until i felt his cool breath wash over my dry lips. How i wanted to lean up and kiss those teasing lips. Knowing better though i just stayed there.

"Or is it the fact that you don't actually love me back?"

"How could you say that?!" I was outraged. How could he think that? Who wouldn't want him?

"Then why are you pushing me away and headed for the door?" It killed me because i could hear the hurt in his voice.

"It's not that i don't love you its just that i love you so much but i know im not good enough for you."

"Don't i get to decide whats good for me and whats not?"

I had to give it to him. He did have a point there.

"But wh----"

"No i don't want to talk about this anymore. Or at least not right now. You need food in you." Taking my cold hands into his warm ones he lead me to the kitchen.

On entering it however i didn't expect to see the sight that i did. There was food everywhere. All types too. It ranged from meats to sweets. I was simply amazed and i couldn't believe how skilled he was.

"Well don't just stand there dig in."

As i started scanning the aray of foods one thing really stood out to me.

Chocolate covered strawberries.

Those were my favorite treat. Though i hadn't eaten them since i went on my diet. Jonghyun must have spotted me staring at them because he picked up the tray and held it in front of my face.

Oh i really wanted to reach out and take one.

"Go ahead Key. Take as much as you want. Eat as much as you want. I don't mind at all so please don't be shy around me okay?"

I knew that my deep red blush was stongly sticking out on my face as i nodded. But i couldn't help myself. Maybe Jonghyun really didn't care for what i looked liked. Or how i ate.

So rather hesitantly i stuck my hand out a grabbed one of the biggest strawberries covered with lots of chocolate.

...............................................................................

Jonghyun P.O.V

I watched as Key reached out rather timidly for the strawberries him grabbing one of the biggest ones. Good. I felt like i had just won a small feit.

I watched as Key bit into the chocolate covered strawberry. His eyes closing in pure extasy as he moaned. Some juice escaped him mouth a ran down the side of his lips to his chin.

Oh Key was so tempting. Without thinking i the trail of juice up for Key.

I knew i had caught him by surprise though he didn't seemed to mind.

"You know my Dino Prince chocolate covered strawberries are my favorite but their taste is nothing compared to yours."

The look on Key's face after he said that let me know that he hadnt meant to say it out loud. But i was glad he did.

I couldnt resist anymore. I pulled Key into me and gave him the softest kiss that i could manage. I wanted this kiss to let him know that my feels were true and that i wanted him whether he wanted me or not.

I could slowly feel him moving his lips against mine as though questioning something.

Pulling back i whispered that i loved him.

"I love you too Jonghyun."

"No call me what you did earlier." I had to . For i knew that Key had felt something for me but i just didn't know if it was as strong as i felt for him.

"I..I love my Dino Prince." He said smiling as he buried his embarrassed face into my chest.

I had to know what had happened between him and that bastard but not wanting to ruin the mood i was content with Key being in my arms. Though pretty soon i was sure that id want him in my bed.

"I love you too my Almighty Key."

I felt him smile against me while nuzzling deeper into my chest.

....................................................