Sadness to Relieve

Piercing Love

Taemin P.O.V

I didn't mean to break down and scare Key but he asked the question i was hoping to avoid. If it was anyone else i could lie to them because they didn't know me but Key knew basically everything about me.

"Taemin whats wrong please tell me." I always admired Key, even now he was so calm and patient. I knew he was waiting for me to catch my breath. So looking up at him i started from the beginning.

"You remember what Xiah would have done to me that day if that man guy hadn't come?"

I could see Key tense up. He swallowed hard before he answered.

"Yeah."I could tell Key forced his response. When Xiah did that to me Key was the first to know.Key didn't just go off he was ready to kill.If i hadn't known Key all my life i would have thought that Xiah would have died the way Key held him by the throat against the wall. Scratch that i was scared when Key held him against the wall calmly whispering threat after threat into Xiah's ear. I'd never seen Key so angry and the sight was a sight if i wasn't there to see it i wouldn't have believed it.

"Well after that time and the whole situation with you and him you know he never appoarched me again. He couldn't even stand to stay in the same room as me."

I took a chance and glanced at Key on his face was an expression of pure smugness.

"However after you left things changed. Xiah stayed away from me for the most part but every day you didn't show up Xiah got a bit bolder in his antics against me. After a month of no appearence from you he got really bold. He tried again but that time he was by himself. Luckily though i was able to get away from him."

I knew this was hard for Key to hear. However i didn't want to make it like it was Key's fault at all. I knew that if i was stronger that i could have protected myself.

"Please don't hold back Minnie and don't worry about my feelings i'm big enough to handle this.So please continue with no remorse."

I knew Key meant what he said but it was still hard for me to put Key in this position. I shakedly smiled and continued you my story.

.....................................................

"Yeah without your little boyfriend here i can't possibly imagine what you can do to fight against me." Xiah wore a smile on his face that said he wasn't going to let me go this time like all the others.

I was scared. Plaing and simply. Right then and there  i wanted to cry.  I knew it would get me nowhere but i couldn't help the tears from stinging the backs of my eyes causing some to roll down my cheek. The next thing i knew i'm begging him not to do to me with what he planned.

Actually i wasn't even sure what he planned to do to me. But something in my gut told me that i had to get away from him. Since the first day i met him my gut always cramped up when he was around. It didn't help things when he started to bully me in freshmen year. Then in sophomore year him and his 'friends' thought it would be funny to ME!!!!

Okay i've never actually wondered where babies came from and i've never even seen another 'thing' besides my own.So when they pulled that little joke back in sophomore year i got really freaked out. I told Key everything and thats when it all started.

Key of course took care of the problem but then towards the end of sophomore year he left me. Right out of the blue only saying a quick goodbye and then just up and leaving me just like that. I was too shocked by the suddeness to actually take in what had happened really. It didn't hit me until Junior year.

Even though it had been a couple of months since Key's departure i still held out hope that he would come to school and just tell me he was only kidding around. Though that never happened. And when Xiah realized Key wasn't coming back he decided to make me his .

It started with small things like him telling me to go get him this and fetch him that however it started to pick up and he started to hit me. Just like old times he would laugh in my face while leaving me broken and bruised to pick myself up again.

I hated Key for leaving me. For not sticking around to make me stronger or to even protect me. I hated him so much. I cursed his very being. I knew that i shouldn't have but i felt like he knew this would happen and so right when i needed him he abandoned me. I felt completely and utterly helpless against Xiah and his harassment.

Though things didn't start to get really bad until maybe the middle of my junior year. Xiah tried again to me.

School was letting out and i wouldn't be getting home until a bit later because i had to finish up a school assignment.

Just as i was leaving school grounds maybe at 6:30 p.m. i felt someone following behind me.

'Oh please Oh please Oh please don't let it be who i thought it was.'

"HEY TAEMINNN~!!"Someone called out to me in a sing song voice and i knew who that person was.

Not wanting to turn around i quickened my pace.Just as i was about to break out into a sprint i felt hands on me,his hands,Xiah's hands.

I froze. I didnt know what to do.

"You know you're a pretty li..little thang Taemin!"Why was he talking like that?Was he drunk?Then i felt his hands starting to roam my body.

"You know sumtin unnt Taemin?What was that es name?...S..K..KEY!!! namez Key isn't it? He told me..ya know 'fore he left. Not to touch one single hair on you tiny head. But he's not here and right now i'm touching all of the hair on your pretty ittle head."

My blood ran cold as he started to massage my scalp.His heaving breathing moved down to my ear.

"It's your fault in the first place you little . You know i wouldn't be feeling this way if it wasn't for you.I'm no funckin !!And yet when i see your little all i want to do is you!Funny aint it?"

Then he bit my earlobe,hard. I believed he drew blood but i was to busy swinging and screaming to care. Finally i broke free of his hold and took off running as fast as i could.From the distance i heard him yell something.I think it was something like...

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME YOU LITTLE !!!!!!!I'LL FIND YOU DON'T YOU WORRY!!!!!!!"

I was so very thankful when i reached home.Knowing that i wouldn't have escaped if he hadn't been so drunk and that was the part that scared.

'Am i really that much of an easy target?''I couldn't help thinking to myself as i remembered his words.

The next day i explained to my mom that the bullying was becoming too much to handle and that needed to change schools.

She understood and sent me here.

.............................................................

As i was done telling my story i could tell that Key had been silently crying. Feeling guilty i did my best to console Key.

Whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

It didn't help though seeing as how he started to cry even harder into my arms.

"I knew i shouldn't have left you Minnie but i..i.."

I shushed him.

"It's okay Key.I have to start making my own decisions and standing up for myself anyways. Though some day i don hope you tell me why you left me with barely any word. But not until youre ready okay?"

I could feel him nod into my arms.

"Thanks Minnie and i love you."

"I love you too Key."

Just as i was starting to get the feeling that Taemin and i weren't alone i noticed Key getting up and running after a figure that was exiting the infirmary.

Thinking that that was a rather strange sight i was about to chase after them when the door opened up again to show a crying Key.

"What happened?"I asked clearly concerned.

"I lost him Minnie!!!!!He took of running and now i don't know where he is."Key was whinning more than crying so i firgured that he already had something in mind to get back whom ever he was talking about.

"So what do you plan on doing?"

And with that question i could partically feel Key smiling into my neck.

................................................

 

 

 

Okay sry to cut it off here but  i hope you liked it.

I'll try to update again real soon

SO PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

ONEGAISHIMASU>.<

but THANK YOU to those that have already commented and subscribed you guys feul my drive!!!!!

love ya!!!!

OH!!!and i'm sorry to all you Xiah fans out there

i luv him but he was the first person that came to mind. Once again im sorry!!!!~