What Can Be Done On A Hospital Bed :D

Piercing Love

Key P.O.V

Oh this was pure toture. I could feel Jonnies presence  right next to me.

Truthfully i was glad that he was here, i really was, but he is driving me crazy.

His body heat is radiating around me and his husky breathing wasn't helping the case at all. I knew pretending to be asleep wouldn't help me much but i couldn't let Jonnie do all the things i wanted him to do to me just then and there.

"Kibummie..."

Crap. NO KEY DONT GIVE IN!! You never know who could walk in at any given moment and besides that its just down right nasty to do it in a hospital bed.

Yeah these were all the lies i was telling myself. Really the thought of getting it on with Jonnie right then and there even though i knew we could be caught at any moment for some reason.....

"Kibummie..."

And Jonnies voice wasn't helping.

"Shut up! I'm trying not to think how y you are right now okay!"

Closing my eyes once again i thought of all the disgusting things in this world but the only thing that popped into my  mind was Jonnies passoinate kisses and his soft touch. The way he had pleased him in the school bathrooms and....ARUGH!!!

This totally wasn't helping. I can feel my . Crap.

As i was getting up to go take care of it i felt a familiar grasp on my wrist.

"Where are you going Kibummie?"

Dang it Jonnie. Can't you just let me relieve myself in peace?

"Im going to the bathroom."

"Do you want me to go with you since youre still recovering and all?"

"No!"

Oh no i answered too quickly.

"Why are you so antsy?"

It was either now or never and i chose now. Wtihout further delay i made a break for the bathroom. I would have made it too if it wasn't for Jonnie grabbing my wrist at the very last moment then i would have made it to the bathroom.

But now i was wrapped up in Jonnies arms with my front pressing against his. I was trying hard so he wouldn't find out how much he was affecting me right now.

"Why did you run Kibummie?"

"Because i have to use the bathroom."

"Oh really? And what were you going to do in the bathroom."

"I....i..was goi----why do you want to know you !!!!"

I know that this was a terrible thing to say to the person you might as well love but damnit he was embarrassing me!!!

"And you know who made me into such a ? You Kibummie.Its all your fault and now youre going to have to pay the consequences for it."

"Co..C..Consequences?"

What the hell did he mean? And why the hell did that make me even hotter than i already was.

"Is that lust i hear in your voice Key? Do you want to find out what the concequences are?"

"I...I....y---"

Just as i was about to answer he let go of me and sighed.

"Probably not huh? Seeing as how you need your rest and all ill leave you alone until you get better."

I was frozen in place. Was he doing this on purpose?He teased the hell out of me.Got me all hot and bothered and then he suddenly decides that its not a good idea?!?!?!

I watched as he headed for the door and i ran. Wanting to block his way of escape.

As i landed in the path to his exit i saw a smirk cross his face.

"Whats the matter Kibummie?Don't want me to leave?"

"You planned this didn't you?"

I saw as he put on a cute facial expression and puffed out his cheeks.

"Planned what?"

I was too needy by this point to even care that he had set me up to want him, though it wasn't that hard a task to accomplish. Without wasting another breath i leaned in and ignited a soft kiss between Jonnie and i.

At first the kiss was loving and caring. I knew it was Jonnies way of making sure i was ready and okay but right now i didn't want caring. I had been in the hospital bed for too long and i wanted to feel alive again. So i deepened the kiss only to have Jonnie pull away from me.

"Dont Key. I cant control my urges."

"Well then don't."

And with that we were back at it again lip locking and tongue twisting only this time Jonnie was dominating. Though i didn't mind one bit. This type of domination was what i liked and could handle.

"Kibummie...youre still recovering. We should just wait---"

"I dont want to. Besides that its too late now."

Guiding his hand down to see what hes done to me i bit my lip and let out a small moan.

"You don't understand Jonnie i need you to make me feel alive again. I want you."

And just like that i felt his lips crush onto mine to intice a heated kiss.

I felt his soft ones dance along side my needy ones and i loved the feeling. Our tongues complimenting each other nicely. Taking turns to taste each others mouth.

It was a while before out mouths parted but only for a quick second to catch our breaths. Even though we were panting i couldn't help but feel like i was drowning without Jonnies mouth on mine. He must have felt the same way because on an inhale i felt his  tongue slip into my mouth once again. Sighing in bliss i welcomed him.

Pulling him closer i twisted my head to the side to give him more access and trust me he took advantage of it though i didn't mind one bit.

Holding my head still with his hand Jonnie kissed along my jawline and down my neck. I could feel him and it made me excited to know that i would have marks that claimed me as his.

I couldn't take it anymore. Pulling him closer as he buried his head in my neck.

Soon i felt a new sensation, a more pleasurable one. Jonnies knee was massaging me threw my pants.Slightly lifting me off the ground. God he was so strong.

Not wasting anymore time i wrapped both my legs around his lower torso and started to grind on him. Thats when the kisses stopped and a low growl escaped his lips. I noticed as he threw his head back that his adams apple was looking rather delicious. Not sure what came over me i leaned in and started on it.

"Kibu---w..what...ahh...."

The more he moaned the more vibration i felt enter my mouth. It tickled a bit but i didn't mind. I wanted to leave a mark on him too that let people know that he was mine.

I liked this feel of giving marks so i moved to Jonnies collar bone. As i i felt my back fly away from the door and land roughly on the hospital bed.

Next thing i knew Jonnie was over me and stripping off my shirt. To my surprise his was already off and his pants were soon following.

As i watched his actions i adimired the way his toned muscles flexed and unflexed with each move he made. His abs were so tempting without thinking i stretched out my hand and started tracing his outline with my index finger.

I felt him shiver under my touch and was amazed at how powerful  he made me feel. How much he could make me want him was also somewhat thrilling.

Suddenly i felt his hand ontop of mine pulling me in closer. Our eyes met and then all was lost. He attacked me again. His tongue roaming my body. Stopping to tease my s. Pinching my left one inbetween his fingers and ling my right one. I can swear that his tongue was made of magic. I almost came at how good it felt.

While still on my right i could feel his hand slowly creeping down my stomach to the enterance of my pants. I was becoming impatient he was going so painfully slow so i started to move instead only to be stopped by his hips pressing down on mines.

"Be patient Kibummie."

Damn his smile. It was so alluring.

"Fine."

Giving in i sat back and let him control the pace of how this would go. A shred of hope ran threw me as i felt him slip his hand inbetween my legs.

Slowly curling his warm fingers around my shaft he started to pump but sadly at a snails pace. Up and down he went to a slow extreme until i couldn't take it anymore. I started to into his hand but my efforts were put to waste as he stopped pumping me all together.

"Jonnie."

I saw him smirking and as much as i wanted to wipe that smirk off his face i couldn't deny that he was looking rather y.

"AH. Kibummie dont be angry.Do you really want me to take you in the state that youre in?"

"ARUGH!!! If you wont take me then ill take myself!!"

.................................................................................................

Jonghyun P.O.V

I couldn't believe what my Kibummie had just said. And once more i couldn't believe that he was doing it.

I saw him reach down his pants lightly shoving me away as he cupped his with both his hands. He started to work his the best way he knew how but for some reason he looked like a newbie.

"You see this Jonnie. I didn't start doing this until you came around. After i saw you touching yourself in the bathroom i tried to do it like you did but it didn't really work out the way i hoped. I didn't feel very satisfied at all. So Jonnie please...please....ahh..."

Kibummie you little devil you were doing this on purpose. I had wanted to go slow and give him pleasure that his body could handle but he sure as hell wasn't making it easy.

How could he just sit there as someone as attractive as Key ed in front of him for him and from him?

He was losing it.

"Kibummie...ahh..ple----"

"Ahhh..J....J...JO...Jonnie"

Key was ing his hips into his hands ruthlessly. He was imagining that I was pumping him.

"Come on Jonnie...F.. me please."

And with that I lost it compeletly. Taking out my hardened med i roughly placed it ontop of Key's and i started to thrast my hips into his as he grinded below me throwing his head back.

I could hear his sigh of relief and his held back moans. It was too late however. I was going to make Key regret pushing me over the edge. I was going to make him moan non stop.

With that conclusion in mind i bent down over his and at first stared at it. I wanted Key to suffer for a bit. So i drizzled my saliva on his already salivated . Running my fingertips along the different veins of his erect .

"Ahh..ah..."

His moans weren't loud enough.

Taking the tip of his head into my mouth i his lower shaft slowly while i fast and hard.

AHhh..hhh..ah"

Still not loud enough for me.

I engulfed all of him into the hallow of my mouth and ran my tongue around each and every each i could. Tracing his never ending drops of pre i all of it up until i had a nice little collection in my mouth.

I knew he was close to and so i slowed my progress.

"Uh..uh...J..J..JO..Jonnie more...ahh"

Now we were getting somewhere though i didn't want the fun to end just yet.

I crawled atop of my Kibummie and the turned so that my head was facing his and that my was dangling over his head.

Before he could question anything i shoved my lower half into his mouth. Seeing as how i had the advantage of surprise i once again took him into my mouth. as hard as i thursted my hips.

By this time he had started to responding to my hips. He grabbed my cheeks and pulled me even more into my mouth. I was amazed.I was hitting the back walls of his throat. It felt good really really good.

From here i could hear his muffled cries and so i withdrew my mouth from his only to open the slit at the top of it. Holding it open i let all the pre i had built up slowly drain into the tiny hole. I felt his slow as i ran my hand over his now pre cummed filled hole. Though i wasn't going to let that happen and so i punished him a bit more and ruthlessly shoved my hips into his warm mouth as i his tiny hole.

I heard as his cries grew even louder. He had tightened his hands on my and i knew what was next to come.Because i was heading in the same direction as well.

Just as i had predicted i felt him tense up as his hot and tangy spilled into my mouth along with some left over pre . Not wasting a drop i cleaned it all up holdingthe remains in my mouth. Not too later i had came as well feeling Key my up i turned to him before he could swallow or spit out any of it.

 Face Key i could see that he was exhausted somewhat and that his mouth was open, panting.

Leaning over him i opened up his mouth and made sure that my was still there before i opened my mouth too to let his slowly trail down into his already filled mouth.

As soon as all of his was in his mouth with mine i went in for a kiss.Mixing our around as we battled with our tongues i could tell that we made the perfect combination. Key had pulled me closer into his embrace as we swirled our around.

Before wither of us could drink it i used my tongue and scooped out all the from Key's mouth.Taking it into mine i slowly slid down his body as i came into eye contact with his enterance hole i got a wonderful idea.

Grabbing Key's lower legs i shifted them above his head so that the top part of his back and up were still on the bed while the lower part of his back, including his as and legs, were in the air.

I dripped out mixed onto Key's backdoors hole and massaged it around his enterance as i prepared for the next step. Wrapping his loosely hanging legs aroung my neck i went back to messaging Key's enterance.

Putting one finger in i heard Key hold back a moan as he gasped and bit his lip.

Not waiting any longer i stuck the next two fingers in at the same time.

"AH! JONNIE!!"

That was definetly more like it.

For a while we stayed there with Key's legs wrapped around my neck and my fingers messaging his hole. Probing him in and out. Over and over again while he bit his lip trying to fight back the pleasurable moans.

Finally i felt that it was time to make the final piece known.

Lowering Key a bit i lined my up with his hole. I looked to Key for reasurrence but he was so focused on biting that seductive lip  of his and keeping in his moans that he hadn't even notice my glancing to him.

So without furthur ado i shoved in my not so mini mi into Key's hole.

"AH!!!"

I must have taken Key by surprise because he let out a high moan but then quickly covered his mouth.

Once Key got used to the size of me i slowly moved in him leting his walls asjust.

Feeling Key's walls tighten around me sent me once again over my very well thought out edge.

I knew i wouldn't be able to stop so i started harshly taking Key. Looking for that one spot that would make him scream for me.

"AHHHH!!!"

I found it.

Aiming for that spot over and over again i was proud as i heard Key's loud moans of affection.

"J..J..JO..JONNIE!!...M..MO..MORE!!!.GIVE ME MORE!! AHHHH!!!!"

Key was the sheets as he met my forceful s with some of his own increasing both our pleasure.

"JONNIE...I..I...THINK IMMA-----AHHHHH...A...AH...ahhh..ahh..ahhh..."

To my astonishment we came at the same time. But that wasn't the only thing that happened. Right when we were a group of staff entered with Taemin and Minho leading the front.

"WHAT THE----?!"

"OMG!!!"

Key screamed like a little girl as he tried to wiggle me out of him so he could hide. But i wasn't going t let him.

"Either you stop moving or ill start moving again in front of all these people Kibummie."

He froze instantly.

"Y...you wouldnt dare."

My Kibummie had a lot to learn. And just like that i started to slowly move in and out of my Kibummie.

"Ah...Jonnie this is embarrass--- AH!!"

I found that spot again but this time i decided to leave my there and so everytime Key moved pleasure would befall him.

From the backround i could hear Minho telling Taemin that they too should be doing something productive while everybody else just stared.

"I love you my Kibummie."

With that i plowed into him.

"I love you too Jonnie."

I heard him moan out as i started to restart what we had just finished.

Everybody else left was going to get a show. Though i didn't care with was about my Kibummie and me.

........................................................................

 

YEAH OKAY SORRY FOR THE FAIL BUT THIS IS THE LAST CHAP

IF YOU GUYS WANT ANYTHING ANSWERED TELL ME

OR IF YOU WANT ME TO DO A SIDE STORY WITH XIAH REAPPEARING IN TAEMIN'S LIFE TELL ME TOO

(i was thinkin about doing that but  im not sure if anyone would want to read it...)

ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!

thank you everybody for the support and plz enjoy the many fanfic i will have to come

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE i really do enjoy you guys comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIERU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<

AIERU