New Kid of Wicker High

Piercing Love

"JONGHYUN!!!!"

"JONGHYUN!!!!"

"GODDAMIT JONGHYUN GET UP!!!!"

"That bastard. Fine don't blame me when you're late on your first day of school."

As Onew walked out of Jonghyun's room slamming the door behind him Jonghyun decided that just 5 more minutes wouldn't hurt and so he closed his eyes tighter and drifted off into the welcoming arms of sleep.

.............................................

"OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Was all Jonghyun could think to say as he woke up to the sound of his alarm clock blaring. Noticing the time he realized that he only had a couple of minutes to get to school, 10 at the most. The next thing he new there was another blaring sound but this time he recognized it as his cell phone.

"Hello?"

"Where are you Jonghyun school starts in a couple of minutes."

"Why didn't you wake me up?!!!Damnit Onew!!!!"

"Hey i tried but as usual you didn't get up and i had a student concil meeting to attend this morning. I couldn't be wasting my precious goddamn time trying to get your up."

"Fine fair is fair." By this time Jonghyun had gotten mostly ready and was slipping on his shoes.

"I'm heading out the door now so i'll see you at school. Bye Onew!"

"Yeah okay b---" Jonghyun had closed his cellphone before he could hear the rest of what Onew had to say. As he dashed down the street he finally saw the school in view.

'I got some time left i guess it'd be okay to jog.' Thinking that he started to slow down his pace when all of a sudden something above average human speed whizzed by him.

'A human bullet' He thought and then started to wonder why the Human Bullet was going so fast. That's when he caught a look at the school and realized that the gates were closing.

"GODDAMNIT!!!"He shouted aloud and then took off as fast as his legs could carry him.

As he was running he noticed that more and more people started to appear while some jogged and others dashed ahead of the rest. Not wanting to be left with the pack of slow joggers he speed up even faster. At top speed now he saw a crowd ahead of him gathering.

'Nows my chance' He thought as he broke threw the crowd and started to head towards school grounds.

"HEY DUDE LOOK OUT!!!!!YOU WITH THE YELLOW HAIR!!!!!!!!!!"

But it was too late. Jonghyun was going too fast to stop without hurting himself or better yet running into the parked limo that was waiting right in front of the school gates. So there was only one way to get around this.

.....................................

Key P.O.V

 

I've seen it in movies but never thought it could happen in real life.

Today started out like any other day. I got up ate breakfast, although i was running late thanks to all the detours round town i pulled up just in time to see some kid run into school at inhumane speed while the gates started closing. It didn't matter though since they would wait for me to enter. I decided i would take as much time as i could, that way some kids would be givin enough time to enter onto school grounds without being late.

"HEY DUDE LOOK OUT!!!!!YOU WITH THE YELLOW HAIR!!!!!!!!!"

I looked out my window to see what all the yelling was about when i saw some yellow haired dino running head on towards my limo. All i could do was stare and wait and see how badly he would get hurt.Seeing as how he was going too fast to stop. Just then however he did the impossible. With determination in his eyes he grabbed the side of my limo and cart-wheeled himself over. Landing perfectly onto school grounds.

Instead of continuing to run he started to saunter away as if nothing had accured. If i wasn't there i doubt i would have believed what had just happened. I also would be in doubt as to how he could move his little like that while walking away putting me in a trace. Enticing me to follow. I took a step forward ready to give in.

A step?! When the hell did i get out of my limo?

..................................................

3rd P.O.V

 

Jonghyun decided to look for Onew even though he knew he could just text him. However he wanted to look around the school and see what it was like. Mostly trying to see who's digits he could pull before the end of the day.

Just as Jonhyun thought he finally saw someone that might be remotely interesting to mess around with the bell rang warning him to get to class and though he was sometimes a player he still cared for his grades.

So he made his way to his first period just in time as the teacher was about to introduce him tothe class.

"Please welcome our new student."

'Right on time' Jonghyun thought as he entered the classroom.

"Hello my name is Kim Jonghyun."

"That's nice to know however i only recall having one new student today."

This caught Jonghyun by surprise so he came up from his miraculous bow that he'd been practicing(though he'd never admit it). As he looked up he turned bright red { (O///O)/ hello } he realized that he'd walked in on another new student. Though as embrassed as he was he started to apologize as the entire class burst out into laughter.

As he was vigorously apologizing to the other new kid he noticed that the other new kid was just as red as him and also apologizing. All though he couldn't as to fanthom why he was apologizing when he was the one to mess things up he just decided to go along with it.

"My name is Lee Taemin by the way" Taemin had his hand outstrectched towards Jonghyun. Jonghyun took it and reintroduced himeself to Taemin. Although the class was still laughing it was more of a warming laughter then a mocking one. Thats when Jonghyun noticed a familiar voice among all the rest.

Onew.

And he was laughing his head off. Jonghyun turned an even brighter shade of red and then pointed his finger in the direction of Onew.

"YA!!!You can't laugh!Whos fault do you think this is."Just then Jonghyun turned to face the teacher.

"Can i borrow Onew for a bit? That way he can show me to my class?" Jonghyun tried his best puppy dog look and to his surprise it worked. Even the class was on his side. Goading the teacher to let him them go. So without much pride wounded the teacher told them to go and have Onew back in 5 minutes.

They gave the teacher an "Okay" sign with their fingers as they then hauled out of the classroom.

.....................................................

Taemin P.O.V

All morning i had been extremely nervous about going to a new school after so many years of not attending.

Although the morning was nothing special. Got to school on time ate breakfast which later on i felt was a good idea because as i was about to be introduced to the my new classmates my breakfast started to push its way up as if wanting to greet the class instead.

"Please introduce yourself." Just as i was about to a little yellow haired dino intervened and introduced himself instead.

Although it was very hilarious i restrained myself from laughing too much. I could tell he was just as embrassed as i was so i decided that since he helped me break the ice of awkwardness surrounding me i would help him as well. So i introduced myself to him instead and though he seemed a bit thankful and a little less embrassed his face turned a deeper shade of red as he scanned the crowded classroom stopping on someone he knew. Then all of a sudden they rushed out of the classroom.

Facing the class this time i wasn't as nervous as before and introduced myself properly. They applauded and i breathed a breath i hadn't realized i was holding.

"Hmmm...where to put you?"As the teacher scanned the room i noticed and empty seat next to a rather tall looking boy who had been shooting daggers at me all morning.  He was part of the main reason why i was so anxious about introducing myself.

"You can sit next to Choi Minho."

'Oh please oh please oh please don't let that be daggers guy' Only things dont go as you ever want them to did they?

Because before i could even hope to find another empty seat Choi Minho raised his hand and let me tell you something. It was daggers guy.

Not wanting to be hated so early on in the game i shuffled to my seat with my eyes glued onto the floor like there was another dimension there that was calling for my attention. As i neared Choi Minho's desk i gave a tiny smile with my eyes still plastered to the ground and bowed whispering a greeting to him.

He didn't saying anything back but just nodded his head. All throughout class i could feel him glaring into the side of my skull as if trying to figure some sort of puzzle out.

Half way through class i got fed up with it and turned to him whispering if he had something to say to me.

He just stared at me harded than ever before. We stayed like that for a while until i got tired of playing his little game and turned around in my seat to pay attention to the teacher.

Then all of a sudden i felt something prick the side of my head. Rather painfully. I turned to Choi Minho and glared at him like there was no tomorrow. But he was now facing forward, pretending as if i didn't exsist.

Tears had started to form around my eyes so i bit my lip to try and stop myself from shedding them and from my bottom lip shivering like it always did when these things happened to me. I was planning on sitting like that for the rest of the class when i noticed what must have been the object to have struck me in the side of my head.

To my utter surprise it was just a piece of paper no bigger than a penny. But it hurt like hell. I examined for a needle but could find none so that would have to mean that this Choi Minho was one powerful dude.

At that thought a wave a dread ran through me. Feeling all of a sudden tired i decided to open the paper slowly.

"ARE YOU A GUY OR A GIRL"

This was what was written on the paper. I was infuriated!!!! Just like before. I should have known that i wouldn't have been able to escape my past but i thought i could at least give it a try. And now the tears were spilling over my eye sockets and onto my cheeks. I wanted to disappear.At least to run away and hide.

But then thank God the bell rang and i was somewhat safe. Safe to go to the boys bathroom and cry my freakin eyes out and to put major distance between me and that bastard!

Speed walking out the class to not make too much of a scene or raise suspension i made a B-line to the boys bathroom. Thankfully all the stalls were empty so i picked the very last one in the corner that way my tears could pour down silently. I opened my stall door and just as i was about to close it i was shoved inside while the door slammed behind me.

I looked up to see no one other than that bastard. Then he turned to me, his eyes were as fierce as ever. As he stalked toward me like an animal cornering its prey i couldn't do much except whimper and back into the wall. Closer and closer he got and im sure with every inch he moved closer my eyes got just as big. 

He was so close now that i could feel his body heat.

"Now tell me are you a boy or a girl?"

...................................................

Key P.O.V

I was daydreaming again in the middle of class when all of a sudden the yellow haired dino entered into my class with some kid i recognized as Onew.

"Sorry i'm late i went to the wrong class." He was apologizing to the teacher. After a while he said goodbye to Onew and faced the class.

"Hi my name is Kim Jonghyun. I'm very pleased to meet you."

"As you can see class this is the new student so treat him kindly. You can go have a seat next to Kim Kibum okay?"

No freaking way is this a joke of course i was happy but my luck was never this good. So i raised my hand to show Dino or ah Jonghyun who i was. Big mistake. His eyes meet mine and i melted into a puddle. He had a gorgeous smile. Even as he approached me and sat next to me i realized i still had my hand up like an idiot. So i hastly put it down and turned to face my new partner.

"Hi my name is Kim Jonghyun." He reached his hand out towards mine and and i took it.

"My name is Kim Kibum." I forced my best im okay-youre-just-another-person-smile. Though i was dying, literally. The sound of his voice and the rough yet tender touch of his hand left me hard. Yes i know that is ing sad. But what can i say this dude is ing hot. I'm surprised my voice didn't crack and i didn't stutter.

As the class period went on i knew he was torturing me on purpose. Evey chance he got he would flip his hair leaving me breathless after smelling his shampoo that smelt of comfort. Then he would glance at me give me a smile and ask to borrow something. Something as usless as a pencil even. Then he took off the jacket he was wearing. As he was taking it off it seemed as if he was doing it in slow motion. The only thing he had under that jacket was a white T-shirt which wasn't doing much to conceal his rippling muscles. He caught me watching and explained how he was getting hot.

I resisted,NO, restrained myself from saying 'you already were there' and jumping him. Taking his clothes off with my teeth if be the case. Then he had the nerve to pull out some water and sip it while some ran away from his mouth and in a very y way trailed down his jawline which i would not mind if ever given the chance.

God i was dying and my was throbbing and convulsing. What the hell is this? Its not like i havent been attracted to people but i haven't been attracted to them enough to actually get this hard and almost in my pants everytime they said a word or even looked at me.

I decided that the best thing would be to just focus on class and getting the hell out of here.

Two minutes until the bell i would make it. I had to.

"Hey Key." Son of a .

"Yes?"I think it came out a bit harsher than i intended because he retorted and bit and just handed me the things i let him borrow.

Feeling guilty i apologized.

"I'm just a little frustrated.Sorry."

"Are you frustrated because of me?" And to my surprise he looked geniuenly anxious to hear my answer.

Like he was losing his best friend.CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! Thats not fair he can be cute and y at the same time.

"No im not frustrated at you"Okay so i deflected his question and restated it. But what could i say?'Yes im ually frustrated because of you and your hot body?"

Yeah i dont think so.

He still didn't seem to believe me so i did something i would most likely regret.

"Look since you don't know too many people why don't you eat with me at lunch today?"

And just like that his face lit up like a kid in a candy store.

"Really?Is it okay?"

I forced a smile,"Of course it is seeing as how im the inviting you."

Just then the bell rang.

"Alright let me tell Onew and then i'll be back k?"

"Yeah"I waved to him until he was out the door. Drained i slumped back into my seat.

'That was the longest two minutes of my entire life."

............................................

Minho P.O.V

Yeah i noticed the cute new kid. The only problem was i couldn't tell for if he was a boy or a girl. Not because im inexperienced or anything but because i lost my contacts this morning running to school.

 I noticed how he/she...it was trembling this morning in front of the class. Although i wanted to help "it" i still wanted to see how they would act. Then yellow dino boy shot into the room and even though he was red the new kid was just as red. Looking ubber adorable...i think.

But the whole day of first hour "it" seemed as though "it" was avoiding me like the plague. I know i just made it even worse when i flicked the paper at "it". "It" looked like "it" was about to cry. But i just wanted an answer. I waited patiently until "it "decided "it "was going to read the paper i flicked and "it". The reaction"it" gave was not what i was expecting."It" looked hurt and terrified. This time for sure i didn't need my glasses or contacts to see that "it" was silently crying.

Although i felt horrible i still wanted to find out what "it" was so i could stop calling "it" it. Sure i know i could just use "it's" name but im known for being stubborn.

Just then the bell rang and "it" was out the door headed towards the bathroom. Before "it" could reach "it's" stall i shoved"it" inside.

"It" looked utterly terrified. And if i wasn't so head strong and curious right now i might have laughed at "its" cute expression.

So i asked "it" again.

"Are you a boy or a girl?"

This time "it" answered. "It" is a boy named Taemin.

"Hi Taemin i'm Choi Minho but you can just call me Minho."

I felt so much better and was getting up to leave when i realized Teamin was crying harder than before.

His mouth was moving but what he was saying was inaudible to me. So i leaned in closer and to my surprise he was cursing me under his breath.

I grabbed his face in my hands and yanked him forward making him look at me.

"I don't like it. Don't say such flithy words. I don't like flithy words coming out of your pretty mouth okay." As i pulled back i got an idea.

"Hey Taemin you're eating lunch with me okay?"

So i left the bathroom more excited than i should that i would be eating lunch with Taemin the cute new kid. At least from what i could tell he was cute.

.........................................

Key P.O.V

I was still waiting in the classroom for Jonghyun the Dino.

Not sure why i was still waiting since lunch didn't start until after third period. He was taking too long anyways and 2nd period was about to start.

As i was about to leave the classroom Dino entered smiling from ear to ear.

"Onew said it was okay so i'll see you round lunch time."

"Okay" was all i could mange.

"Oh yeah Key."

"Yeah?" I'm getting hard goddamnit!!!!!

"Thanks for waiting"

"yeah no prob."

Just then the bell rang.

"Looks like we better be getting to class."

As i was about to exit my first period class Jonghyun the Dino put his arm in front of the door blocking it.

As i looked up at him i saw a mischevious smile playing at his lips.

"What are yo---"

"Don't you want me to help you with that?"

I looked to see where he was eyeing and to my utter horror he was eyeing my hard on.

I blushed madly and looked down to the ground stomping forward.

"Stop talking nonse---"

He grabbed my wrist and and slammed them above my head. My back was pressed against the door.

"Let me help you seeing as how i am the one that caused it."

"How did you k----"

"Hmph youre so obvious Key checking me out during class and trying to hide youre hard on from me. I must admit you looked really cute while doing it though."

I was speechless, was i really that obvious?

Jonghyun the Dino must have moved both of my wrist to one hand because the next thing i knew one of his hands was roaming my body. Landing atop my s he pinched hard, making me gasp. He took that as an opportunity to dart his tongue into my mouth. The kiss was rough but i couldn't say i minded very much. I could tell that he was trying to taste every inch of my mouth as i was his but unfortuantly oxygen was needed if we were going to continue this little experiment of ours.

So as we caught our breath i attacked his jawbone just as i had longed to do  and he attacked my neck and bitting all the way. Of course doing that i  couldn't help but moan and let me tell you he was relentless.

my neck and rubbing the bulge in my pants was becoming too much for me to handle. I was panting hard now.

"J-J-Jonghyunnn~"Okay that meant to come out alot more steady but what could i say he was working miracles on my body.

So i tried again.

"Come on we have to stop or we'll get caught Jonghyunnn~"Damnit it happened again.

"Don't worry no one will come.As long as you don't want the to."

He smiled devilishly at me and started cascading us down to the floor.

No one will come unless i want th----.

Thats when i realized that this was just a dream that was toying with me.

As i came awake and back to reality i could tell i was flushed and panting rather hard.

I looked up and to my horror there Jonghyun was analyzing me.

'How much did he hear?'

'Was i talking in my sleep?'

'HELL do i even talk in my sleep?"

"Onew said i can eat lunch with you so i'll find you at lucnh okay?"

And like that he was gone. Maybe i freaked him out with how i awoke to him? Damnit this can't be good.

Even though i knew something i had changed i still couldn't help but feel a little bit excited for lunch.