Chapter 2

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

"Jing Lee, I made my decision and it's final. I'm going to college this year."Horrin said. 

Jing Lee gave her the are-you-serious look, then she rolled her eyes "What are you gonna do there, it's not like you hunt there. Most of the kids in college are innocent and besides you're just gonna torture yourself there with assignments and fresh blood everywhere but you can't hunt them."She said. 

The older sister does have a point there but Horrin is bored with her everyday life with Jing Lee. She wanted something else, she wants to be close with humans without feeling like they're her prey. She wants to be friends with them and learn more about them. 

"It's my life and I can do whatever I want with it."Horrin scoffed. 

Jing Lee burst out of laughter, "Are you legit serious about the college thing?"She asked as if she's hoping that Horrin is kidding. 

Horrin nodded. 

So the next day, all the college students are getting ready for class and everything. Jing Lee got persuaded by Horrin to drive her from their house all the way to the college building. Horrin decided to take the beauty dept that means she's gonna learn a lot about make up and fashion and skin routine etc.

Jing Lee giggled while watching all the students going inside the building at the entrance, "So you're taking beauty dept when you are made with perfect and strong skin already. I mean what's the point of all this Horrin."She asked again. 

Horrin clucked her tongue, "Whatever, I'll call you when I need you to pick me up."She said. 

Jing Lee raised her hands in defeat, she still has no clue about why her sister insisted to go to college. 

The moment Horrin stepped inside the building, every students was looking at her. The girls were shocked because of how pretty she is, "She's so perfect!"A girl said and Horrin smiled a little when she heard it. In fact she can read all the minds in this building if she wants to. 

"Omg look at her skin..it's so smooth."

"Damn I would do her all night long."She heard a boy said and it's loud enough for her to hear it. She got so annoyed when a male think of females like some toy or doll or something so she turned around to make eye contact with the boy. 

"Do you want me to cut your body into pieces? Have some respect."She warned. 

The boy gulped and run off. "Okay..I'm sorry.."He stuttered. 

Horrin shook her head disbelief, when the boy sprinted away from her. She continue to find her class which is the beauty dept, once she found it. She entered inside and she looked at all the students in the same dept as her. 

"Omg.. temptation.. they all smell so good."She thought. 

"No Horrin, you can do this.."She murmured. 

"Excuse me? Ms? You must be the new student here. Welcome and have a seat over there."The teacher said then she nodded awkwardly and took her seat. 

She's in between both of the most popular guys in college, Jungkook and Taehyung. Taehyung greeted her with a friendly smile, "Oh hi there, my name is Kim Taehyung. What's your name?"He asked. 

She smiled back to the boy and shook hands with him, "My name is Fang Horrin.It's nice to meet you."She said. 

Taehyung nodded. 

"! It's the boy that caught me sitting on the tree at the Jeon's house. Great!"She thought. 

She looked to her right and Jungkook just gave her a cold little smile then looked away in an instant, he's so arrogant to begin with and really unapproachble. She read his mind and she smiled a little, in Jungkook's mind "This girl is so beautiful, wait.. no.. stop it.. don't get too hypnotize by her beauty. I'm handsome.. I need to maintan my ego and reputation. Look away.. act cool. Girls love it."Jungkook thought. 

She wanted to laugh but she hid it. 

How interesting she thought, what a pride. It's rare to find it in humans, mostly vampires are the ones who have ego that's higher than any buldings here. 

The teacher was explaining about how to put foundation on without making it look too thick and cakey. 

"Ms Fang is it?"The teacher asked. 

She nodded, "Yes Mam?"

The teacher smiled and walked to stand in front of her seat, she touched her skin and got amazed by how soft and healthy Horrin's skin is when she touch it. 

"Your skin is more perfect than mine. So if you don't mind sharing us your secret."The teacher said. 

She giggled, if I tell you all. You'll probably run away from me since you are all in the bottom of our food chain. 

"I use organic products."She lied. 

The teacher nodded in agreement, "See class.. this is the advantage and the result of using organic products."She clapped her hands. 

Once the class ended, Horrin immediately get approach by Taehyung. "Horrin let's have lunch together, you can sit with us."He offered. 

Horrin gulped, I would love to but I don't eat human's food. 

"Yeah sure."She agreed.

Jungkook slung his backpack in a cool way and Horrin read his mind again, "Why is Taehyung inviting this goddess looking girl for lunch. I might not be able to enjoy my food."He thought. 

Horrin bit her lip, he sure does tried so hard to not be attracted to Horrin yet he doesn't know that Horrin is able to read his mind which makes her more interested in knowing Jungkook.