Chapter 7

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

When it is lunch time, I was sitting alone because I refused to sit with the Jungkook, Taehyung and their friends. I just find it’s a bit awkward to sit with them when I’m the only girl. Taehyung kept forcing me to but I told him I wanted to be alone.

 

My mind got a bit confused and curious about Yana the brown hair vampire girl.

 

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder so I looked up and made eye contact with Yana. How interesting, she’s freaking fast in movement. I can’t even sense someone is approaching me.

 

She put her sandwich next to my tray and took the seat beside me, she smirked again “They’re beautiful, aren’t they?Living the life they want, so weak.. so weak.. yet so beautiful.”She smiled while looking at the students inside the cafeteria.

 

“What’s your reason to study here?”I asked.

 

She looked at me with a blank face, “To graduate duh?”She said. As if that was her real reason, she must have something on her mind. She’s hunting someone, she must be but she couldn’t kill him or her yet because that person is still innocent.

 

I scoffed, “Stop the crap and tell me who’s your target here.”I said.

 

She smiled, “You know,it’s not fun to just tell my fellow vampire which one I want to taste the blood. I mean we’re the same species here, they are weak preys. You and me, we both know we could wipe them all in an instant.”She said.

 

“It’s like a buffet.”She added.

 

I sighed heavily, it reminded me of my older sister.

 

“You can’t kill them because they’re all innocents. You can’t even have the permission to touch an innocent human being. How do you even get what you want here?”I asked.

 

She pouted, “Why do you even care? What do you ask so much oh and by the way, I bet you’re hunting someone too.”She said.

 

I wasn’t hunting anyone! Damn it, am I the only vampire that wants nothing but human blood? I wanted to feel more, lived a normal life like how humans lived. I know I sound delusional but that’s all I ever wanted.

 

“I’m not hunting anyone, I just wanna be here.”I said.

 

She raised a brow, “You’re interesting.”

 

“Tell you what, I’m not a bad person here. And by the way, we’re not the only vampires here. There’s more. You see those peeps over there.”She pointed at a direction inside the cafeteria. A table with three other vampires faking eating salad and stuff. They looked at me and gave me a nod.

 

My eyes widened, what are they all doing here.

 

She giggled, “You see? You’re not alone. You have us .. now come and sit with us.”She said.

 

I got curious and a second I knew, I’m already following her to the their table.

 

The first boy with black hair vampire name is Jake Ho, the second girl with orange hair name is Stella Liiu and the last vampire girl with silver hair name is Lisa Chan.

 

“Welcome my dear vampire citizen.”The boy said.

We were all caught up in chatting that I could suddenly hear a voice from someone’s mind. I stopped talking so I can focus on what I was hearing.

 

The voices I heard was, “So she doesn’t wanna sit with us because she wants to sit with the fangs.Tsk.. what is so cool with those freaks anyway? They’re all doesn’t look like they’re alive.”

 

“I’m kinda jealous that she’s talking with guy named Jake Ho because he’s handsome and I got insecure. Ughh Jungkook what on earth were you thinking?! It’s not like you stood a chance with her. She’s freaking goddess.”

 

Those were the sound I heard and I couldn’t help but smile when I hear it. I turn to look at Jungkook and he was already looking at me, we made eye contact than he immediately looked down on his food.

 

I giggled, “He’s cute.”

 

“Who’s cute?”Lisa asked.

 

I gulped and turn my attention to her, “Hmm.. nobody.”