Chapter 13

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

Currently sitting on table outside the campus, just staring at the view infront of me. The beautiful lake and trees, such a calming view. The sun was shining and I still need to know how on earth my necklace fell in the first place and fell in the hands of Jungkook. I need to tell my sister later, I just need some time alone right now. 

My eyes looked to my right because I can sense a human is approaching me. I didn't look back, I just wait for that person to say hi to me. 

"Hey."A familiar voice approached me. I looked back, I saw Jungkook standing infront of me then he sat next to me on the table. I smiled a little when I see him, this is also a new feeling I'm having. What is this? Is this happiness? Does vampires feel all these? I never had these feelings or emotions before. When I saw Jungkook just now, the excited energy inside of me creeps in. 

"What are you doing here?"Jungkook asked me. 

"I like the view here, it's beautiful and alive." I said. 

He nodded, "Yes the nature is really beautiful and interesting."He said. He stopped in the middle, I thought he was gonna continue his sentence. He looked down then looked at me, "Horrin, about the vampire dance theme. You know how everyone will go and they might go with their partners too right? So emm do you agree to go with me if I ask you to be my vampire date?"He asked. 

I giggled, I knew he was gonna ask me that. 

"I'll be glad too."I said it without hesitation. I know it sounded stupid, I thought I was suppose to avoid him but I can't help but the desire to be with him is strong. I feel happiness.

He smiled, "That's great, it's a date. I'll pick you up at 6pm sharp."He said. 

I nodded, "That is noted."I smiled. 

He then grabbed his bag and bid me goodbye, he still have that smile plastered on his face. I didn't bother to read his mind, I respect his privacy for a while. 

I sat here for almost three hours, I checked my watch and it's already 5pm. Damn time flies so fast and this year I am seventeen thousand years old. 

I went home and tossed my bag to the couch.

"Jing Lee?" I called my sister. 

"Yeah what's up?" She said making me shocked when she was hanging on the top of the ceiling while reading magazine. I rubbed my forehead, "Get down, you're not a kid anymore to be hanging upside down like that." I said. 

She shrugged, she landed on the floor and giggled. "Hey upside down reading magazine is my comfort zone." She said. 

I shook my head, "You don't even know what a comfort zone is."I said. 

She made a dramatic copy version of me and mouthed "You don't even know what a comfort zone is." She was making fun of me. 

I rolled my eyes, "Stop fooling around, I need to tell you something."I said. 

She then instantly sat on the couch and patted the empty seat beside her signaling me to sit so I did. 

"Spill the tea sis."She said. 

I sighed, "Okay you might hate me for mentioning his name, it's Jungkook. He found my necklace last night apparently I dropped it. It fell from my neck and my necklace was with him all night long until this morning when we finished class, he gave me the necklace."I said. 

My sister's eyes got widened, she immediately stood up. She looked worried, shocked and other expressions I can't seem to understand what she's thinking right now. 

She pointed at me, "Our necklace can't fall, it stays around our neck forever and it doesn't make sense when you said your necklace fell from your neck."She said. 

I wanted to say something but no words come from my mouth. She sat back down, "Horrin, there was no sun this morning. You're lucky, but it's impossible that the necklace fell from your neck. This is so strange. What did he said about the necklace?" She asked. 

I pouted, "Just the usual, nothing special. He just said he knows the necklace means a lot to me."

Her brows furrowed, "No no Horrin, humans can't touch our necklace."

Now my brows furrowed, what? I never heard of such rules. "What? It's never in the vamp law." I said. 

She stood up again and started pacing back and forth in front of me. "It can't be, that means my instinct is right. Oh my goodness."She murmured to herself but it's loud enough for me to hear. 

"Hey sis, I think you should tell me what's going on?" I said. 

Jing Lee hold my hands then she kneel in front of me, her face looked worried. 

"Horrin, humans can't see our necklace. It's unseen to their eyes."She explained. 

My eyes widened, "But Jungkook saw it." I said. 

She nodded, "Yeah I understand, Horrin my little sister. Are you falling in love with Jungkook?" She asked. 

I gulped, to be honest I like being around him. Sometimes I got nervous when he's with me and that feeling of excitement when he says nice things to me and when he touches me. 

"I don't know."I said. 

She sighed, "You're confused right now. That's the first stage of a vampire falling in love with a human. Horrin ah, Jungkook has seen and touched your necklace. You have no choice but to pursue him." She said. 

I couldn't believe those words came out from my sister's mouth. I thought she hated Jungkook that she doesn't want me to be near him but now she changed her mind and tell me to pursue Jungkook. What is going on? There is something she's not telling me. 

"Pardon?" I said. 

She sat next to me, "Mom never told you this story but long time ago, there was a vampire boy who falls in love with a human girl. I will tell you this, let me show you the flashback." She said then she hold both of my palms and so I closed my eyes. 

Year 1561 

The whole fang village was in chaos and they were all discussing about a boy named Fang Ga Hoon, he was tall pale and handsome, very smart vampire. His gift is intelligence. He's smart in thinking. He was the lawyer  and ruler maker of vampires but he is now no longer a part of the rules maker. 

"Fang Ga Hoon you are forbidded to be in love with a human, this is my last warning for you. If we see you with that human girl again. We will have no other option but to vanish you." A man said. 

Fang Ga Hoon nodded looking upset, he then saw the girl again waving at him with that beautiful smile on her face. He was happy and he couldn't help but to follow his heart instead of his mind.

Falling in love with a human is a different feeling to experience than falling in love with a vampire my own kind. There's so many emotions I can feel when I'm with her and I love it because she made me feel so alive. 

We were such a happy couple until I decided to fight for her, I took her to my village which I know it was a risk to do so but I have to show the other vampires that I won't do anything to hurt her, there was no scar on her nor bite or wounds or bruise. Her skin is clean and soft, everyone was staring at us with judgemental looks and shocked. 

I showed to them all that I love this human girl so much that I gave her my necklace. They were all shocked when she hold my necklace and she wore it in front of them all proving that we both are in love with each other. 

"Brothers sisters, I love her so much with all my heart. I hereby made my own rule as a vampire, yes you all might be right about forbidden love between a human and a vampire but I shall say the rule is keep until a vampire slowly opens his or her heart to a human. The human shall see the unseen necklace that protects us from the sunlight. When a human and a vampire falls in love, they made their own rules. There's a border between us none you shall ever cross, she might not be a vampire but I shared my love with her. We are one. Love never fails." Fang Ga Hoon stated. 

I hold my girl's waist and pulled her closer , "Mikaela Lee, you're mine forever."I smiled. 

And from that on, the rule forbidden love between a human and a vampire is keep but until a vampire falls in love with a human and the human has seen the necklace. That's when the couple made their own rules.- Fang Ga Hoon.

I opened my eyes, "Why you never told me about this?" I asked. 

She sighed, "Because it was never that important and I didn't know this would happen. I thought you will never fall in love with Jungkook." She said. 

Then I remember Taehyung has seen the necklace too, "But Jing Lee, Jungkook's friend also seen it." I said. 

She nodded, "It's because humans can see your necklace from now on, once a human touched it and seen it. It will be seen to all." She explained.

I rubbed my forehead, couldn't believe I never know about the story until now. I left and went upstairs, I sat on the edge of the rooftop and looked at the sunsets. 

"Does this mean, Jungkook and I are destined to be together?" I said while touching my necklace.