Chapter 15

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

When those words came out from his mouth, my heart stops and I have this feeling of happiness and scared at the same time. I wanted to be with him, I really do I'm too scared of facing the reality and the future. I might hurt him or worst I might ended up killing him. 

I let out a weak smile, he looks at me with anxious. 

"Jungkook ah~ You're really handsome and you're a good guy. But.." Before I could continue with my sentence. Something in me creeps in and my eyes widened when I fall into Jungkook's arms. Nobody was pushing me, my body is automatically fall into his arms. I was so confused then he asked me if I was okay. 

I didn't trip into anything, I was just standing. 

I awkwardly stand up straight, "Sorry about that, I'm a little bit clumsy."I said. 

He smiled, "It's okay, just be careful next time."

"About the girlfriend thing, honestly I'm not so sure about it yet."I said. 

His brows furrowed, "Why not?" 

I shrugged, "I'm not into that relationship kind of thing, maybe someday we can be together just not now." I said. 

No I lied, I really don't know if we could ever be together. 

I sighed, "Jungkook what if I tell you I'm different." I said. 

He look confused at this point, "Well I don't care if you're different. I love different." 

Of course he didn't get what I meant about being different, I wanted to tell him the truth. I'm not a human being, I'm a vampire and that no matter how hard it is to control my feelings for him, I just have to. We can't be together, even if we can. It can be really dangerous for him. 

I cupped his cheeks, he look so cute right now and so fragile. I couldn't do it but I feel like I'm dying inside for the fact that I can't love him. Something in me tells me that he's gonna die. 

"I- I have to go.I'm sorry." I said then I left immediately after I said. I ran so fast that he couldn't even chase me at all. It was so hard to do that, I think I'm falling hard for him now. 

When I arrived at me and my sister's house, I see my sister standing in front of the entrance. She look worried, "Where were you?"She asked. 

I sighed, "I was with Jungkook."

She nodded, "Horrin I have to tell you this, I was wrong about the story of .."

I cut her off, "I already know..you don't have to tell me..there are vampires at my college too. They sense the fact that I sort of like Jungkook so they told me about the whole story. I don't wanna hear it right now. I- I need to leave."I said and with that I walked inside the house. 

She followed me all the way to my room. 

I start to packed my bags and everything then I walked outside and put all of them into my car. 

Jing Lee grabbed my arm to stop me from leaving, "Where do you think you're going?" She asked. 

I sighed, " Sis, I need to be alone for now please I hope you understand." 

She looked into my eyes and her heart softened, "Horrin you're in pain."She said. Jing Lee can read me and what I'm feeling right now which is new but I don't care about that. The point is right now I wanna be alone. 

I nodded, "Yes..now can you please let me go. I won't be gone long, I just need some time for a vacation. Don't miss me too much, you will know where I'm heading but don't bother come to see me. Like I told you, I just need to be alone for now." I said.

She nodded understood, I start the car and drove off. 

I was heading to Busan, I stopped at the beach and breathe in the fresh air. I smiled when I see kids playing with the sands and their parents watching them. Such a lovely life.