Chapter 12

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

The wind was blowing, touching my skin and I can feel the coldness of it. The weather today was simply cold and blue, no color. It looked really sad and everything, everyone. All the living things around me seem so dull. 

I was making my way to campus and then I saw Taehyung also known as V smiled at me. He gave me such a friendly smile and it felt so heart-warming. He is indeed very cute with that beautiful smile. Then approaching him was Jungkook, Jungkook didn't notice me yet until Taehyung waved at me. Jungkook looked at me and he nervously look away. 

I'm pretty sure he remembers what happened last night, I didn't ask for it. He was the one who wanted it. Actually both of us wanted it but I know it will never happen between us two. I'm a predator to his kind and he's technically my food but there's a border that I can't cross. 

I still have no idea what this feeling I have when Jungkook is around me. 

"Hey good morning Horrin, let's walk to class together."Taehyung offered. 

I smiled a little and trying to think of an excuse to stay away from them, I can't risk myself with Jungkook. 

I shook my head, "It's okay, you guys go ahead first. I need to go do something right now. See ya'll in class."I said then I went to the other way. I didn't talk to Jungkook nor even look at him and Taehyung understood about my reason so the both of them just walk directly to class while me, I'm going to the girls bathroom because I just sometime to think and not being awkward in class because of Jungkook. He's a human, why I am letting a human controlling my feelings. What the heck?

Suddenly the scene appeared in my head again about what happened last night, I couldn't take it off my head. 

"Stop it Horrin! What are you thinking?" I shouted at myself while staring at the mirror of my own reflection. 

The girls inside this bathroom got shocked and they thought I was going mental so they immediately went out while whispering words about me. I can still hear them talking about how crazy I am, is she insane, blah blah blah typical humans especially the female ones.They love gossiping so much.

I sighed, I washed my face with water and shake my head so I can feel refresh. 

After that, I decided to play cool and just go to class. Jing Lee still wanted me to quit this whole going to school thingy but here I am.

"Fang Horrin, you're late."The professor said pointing at the watch on his wrist. I was never late, how can a vampire like me can be late. I'm always on time or early. I'm too fast to be late but what happened today. This is going strange to me. 

"My apologies professor, I got a stomach ache just now. Need to release it."I awkwardly smile and touched my stomach. The students inside the classroom giggled when I said those words. It's pretty normal, what are they giggling about? Humans do take a dump right? Vampires don't. I know about this because what's the bathroom for? 

I raised a brow confused, "Why are you guys giggling? What's so funny?"

They didn't respond to me so I just headed straight to my seat and there he was Jeon Jungkook sitting next to me. 

When the professor continue with his lecture, Jungkook gave me a piece of paper. My eyes squinted then I read what he wrote on the paper. 

Hey look, I'm sorry about what happened last night. I can explain, I was drunk and I couldn't control myself but don't worry because it won't happen again. I know I made you feel uncomfortable. 

So now he apologized because of his action last night. 

I nodded and smiled at him a little, giving him the reassurance that I forgive him. But it wasn't his fault because both of us wanted it. 

When the bell rang, before I headed out. Jungkook called my name so I have no choice but to turn around. "Yes?" I asked. 

"Horrin emm you dropped this last night at the club when you were leaving with your sister."He said. 

My eyes widened when I saw him holding my necklace, the necklace is shaped with me and my sister's family name F for Fang family. I instantly grab it away from him, confused on how I accidentally and clumsy dropped it last night. This necklace is always around my necklace, it stays there forever and it will never fall until now and it was with Jungkook. 

"I'm pretty sure that necklace means a lot to you."Jungkook said. Taehyung was just standing next to Jungkook "That's a pretty necklace it look vintage."He said. 

I nodded, "I have to go." I said then I put the necklace around my neck. 

That was it, no thank you was given to Jungkook because I'm surprised on how the necklace fell from my neck. This necklace was given by our ancestors way back one thousand years ago to keep us safe under the sunlight. Thank God this morning was raining and there was no sunlight or else I would've died. 

"Jungkook how did you..he saved my life."I murmured when I went out and saw the sun.