Chapter 3

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

During the lunch break, it was pretty usual like you know greetings from everyone. Taehyung already introduce to his friends that Horrin is his new best friend. In Horrin's mind, 'I'm already his best friend when he just met me.'She thought. She read his mind and she can tell Taehyung is not even attracted to her in any way. He's just super friendly. 

Horrin met the other BTS members and they're all very friendly except for Jungkook. But she already knows Jungkook is just acting like he's arrogant but she knows exactly what Jungkook is thinking the whole time when they were having lunch. The boy is so attracted by her beauty. 

At the entrance of the college building, there Horrin was standing waiting for her sister to pick her up. 

"What took this bastard so long?"She sighed. 

Then from distance, she can sense the car and her sister's cold scent. Her driving was human speed as you can tell, she could drive faster but that would get them into trouble. 

She stopped the car in front of where Horrin is standing, "Get in."She commanded. 

Horrin sighed heavily, "What took you so long?"She asked. 

Jing Lee giggled, "Dude you called like 2 seconds ago."She said while making a face at her. 

But then, Taehyung came along and greet Horrin which made Jing Lee's attention turned to Taehyung. She eyed the boy with an are-you- kidding -me smile. 

Horrin greeted Taehyung, "You're leaving already? Why don't you hang out with us for a while. Me and the boys will go to a cafe."He said. 

Horrin smiled, "I would love to but I have something to do. My sister is here."She said.

Taehyung gazed at the black range rover in front of them, the car window was down so he could see Horrin's sister face.

Jing Lee smirked and waved at Taehyung once they made eye contact. 

Taehyung bid at her, "Hi, I'm Horrin's friend."He smiled. 

Jing Lee greeted him back, "I heard you guys are going to a cafe? Mind if we join?"She had this evil smirk plastered on her face and Horrin knew exactly what's the reasons. She trying to play with these guys. 

She sighed. 

She eyed Jing Lee and they made a inside mind conversation, "Jing Lee I swear if you wanna tease these guys just stop it and let's go home."She thought. 

Jing Lee laughed a little, "Why not? It will be fun."She thought.