Chapter 9

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

Now that my big sister met my fellow vampire friends, she allowed me to stay in that college. These past few days, she kept bragging about how she saved a dog from getting physical abused by a criminal who steal stuff, then the next day she told me to stay away from Jungkook again. I keep nodding and said yeah I will stay away from him, just doesn't want to make it all complicated so I just agree to whatever she wants to because I really like staying in that college. 

Since the day I met my vampire friends, we always go to school together. Lisa will be the one who drive us all and it's like I made a pack of vampires. 

"Horrin, catch up with you later." They said. 

I nodded and smiled, "Sure.. see ya guys." I walked straight to my classroom and there he is, the charming guy Jungkook sitting there staring at his phone then suddenly he noticed my presence and had his eyes on me.I gave a small smile and greeted him, "Hi."I said. 

He looked away, "You look very healthy."He said. That was all that he complimented me, so I read his mind and it was nothing. He didn't think of anything, so maybe he did meant what he said that I look healthy. Well thanks to those bastards we haunt the other day. 

"Thanks Jungkook. What a compliment."I said as I sat down next to him. 

He smirked, "Who said it was a compliment?"He said then he put his phone away and stared at me with a questioned look. I don't get it, why can't I read his mind all of the sudden? 

"Well, apparently I take that as a compliment. It's nice to know that someone told me I look healthy."I said. 

Jungkook eyes widened and his focus turn back to the front, he cleared his throat and didn't say a word. 

When the class started, I cussed under my breath that I forgot to bring my pen. So I called Jungkook in a very low volume so no one can caught me being noisy and stuff. 

"Jungkook , can I borrow a pen?"I asked him. 

He simply nodded and handed me one, and our hands touched. He instantly looked at me with a surprise look and I grabbed the pen as quickly as I can then I pretended to write something down on my plain paper. I can't believe our hands accidentally touched, I felt very cold right now because I got hungry again with all the fresh blood I can smell in this room right now. 

See the thing about us vampires, even if we're already full. When we smell innocent bloods, we get hungry and our body gets very cold like even colder than ice. Jungkook might get shocked on how cold my hands were. 

When I glanced at him, he was still looking at me with confused look. 

So just right after the class ended, he approached me and put his palm on my forehead so I snapped his hand away immediately. 

He furrowed his brows, "Why are you so cold?"He asked. 

I gulped trying to find a way for a good reason, "Hmm it's because I'm allergic to the atmosphere.. uhm I gotta go."I said then ran off away from. 

After the incident of our hands touched for like a second, Jungkook won't stop looking at me with curiousity. It's getting annoying, why can't he just stop being curious. Our hands get cold sometimes, but I don't blame him though. We're different than humans, when our skin gets cold. It's very different compare to humans. 

I was walking down the street lights with my headphones on, today I didn't call my sister to come and pick me up neither did I ride with my friends. I decided to spend the afternoon alone. 

I sense a familiar smell around me so I turn around and found Jungkook standing there with his hands inside his hoodie pockets. 

I sighed, "Why are you here?"I asked.

He scoffed, "I just wanted to hangout with you. If that's okay."He said. 

"Sure."

So we walked side by side awkwardly, I shouldn't be awkward with a human. I mean come on he's a prey but I don't know what kind of feeling I'm feeling right now. It's a bit new to me, am I shy around a human?

Me a vampire is shy around a human. 

He broke the silence by asking where I'm gonna go after graduation. 

"I'm just gonna stay here."I said. 

He nodded, "So you're planning to work here your whole life?"

I simply nodded, "Yup. What about you?" 

"Me? I will go and travel the world first then come back here and work or I will moved to California and stay there for good."He said. 

Suddenly, I saw a vision of him and me walking on a beach and our hands were intertwined. I snapped out of it and giggled awkwardly, he looked at me and a raised a brow. 

"What's so funny?"He asked. 

To be honest I didn't know where that vision even came from. I mean logically I cannot be with a human being, that's complete absurb. He's my food. I can't be with a food, he might put his life in danger. But what was that vision, it kinda scared me. 

I shook, "It's nothing."