Chapter 8

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

I hate the sound of those girls screaming from miles away, I can hear their voices seeking for help because they got or something. Any vampires can sense the smell of a criminal if they’re near us.

We are still inside the cafeteria and since I’m sitting with the vampire kids here, we all eyed each other and knowing the fact that we have things to do right now but we have to get back before the bell rings. “You sense that?”Lisa asked me.

 

I nodded, “Yeah, bon appetit to all of us.”

 

They are eight of them rapping one girl and we all can see it even though we are not there, Jake smirk plastered on his face “Well let’s get going, our food awaits us.”He offered a hand to me and I awkwardly accept it. He helped me to stand up and the minute he did that, I can read Jungkook’s mind again. “Tsch..I wanna barf.”He thought.

 

It’s funny to me how Jungkook is manage to be so cool and looking cold hearted on the outside but he actually get bothered every time Jake is with me. We walked out from the cafeteria and I already knew Jungkook was watching me all the time.

 

In a speed of lightning, once we got out of the school building. We sprinted to the area where the horrible event was at. We are going to slash those eight guys for rapping the girl. It’s completely disgusting just to think about it. But we have to save the girl even though it was too late because they were already rapping her but we know what will happen next. These guys are drug addicts and we knew they’re gonna kill the girl after they’re finish with their disturbing things.

 

And we won’t let them kill the innocent blood.

 

Jake jumped from up the building down to the ground then me , Stella and Lisa followed him from behind. Jake whistled at the guys to get their attention, “Pshh..having fun there aye?”He said.

 

One of the guy with jet black hair, he pointed at us and warned us to leave the place and mind our own business but then the other guy he eyed me from head to toe with a creepy smile, he really does look like a sociopath.

 

I cringed, “Well I guess you want me too isn’t that right there buddy?”I said in a y way just to get him near me. When he was about to kiss my neck. I immediately look at my friends and signal them.

 

I grab his leg and make him upside down then I split his legs apart, I was too angry because the moment I touched him. I can see all the things he done to innocent humans. This man is a drug addict, and a child abuse.

 

I feed onto his blood then I wiped my mouth when after I’m done. We burned the bodies afterwards and left no sign of footprints or blood what so ever.

 

The human girl didn’t see what was going on because Jake put her into sleep. Jake has an ability to make humans go to sleep. It is his gift as a vampire.

 

 

 

It is already midnight, and I was sitting at the edge of the rooftop at our house while staring at the moon.

 

I can sense my sister is coming near to me so I looked back and she’s already there standing and gave me a little wave“So let me be a good concerned big sister for once in a lifetime, how was class darling?”She asked in a sarcastic way. She sat next to me and I just smiled.

 

“If you’re here to tell me to quit school then you may leave. I’m enjoying the view here.”I said.

 

She scoffed then put an arm around my shoulder, “I bumped into Jungkook just now.”She said.

 

My eyes widened, “What? Where? Did you guys talk?”I asked.

 

“Chill there little lady, I just saw him. I didn’t talk to him and we didn’t even greet each other. We just made eye contact and I wanna be honest with you. There is something with that boy..something that makes me feel like future. It’s so strange to even think about that because he’s a human being. An innocent blood.”She said.

 

I get what she was saying about something with that boy but the future part does sound strange to me.

 

I giggled, “Probably just your overthinking stuff.”

 

She shrugged, “Yeah probably..”

 

I stayed at the rooftop till dawn, when morning came. I went to for a walk, it’s weekends and we don’t have classes. I decided to check on Jungkook, I sneak into his windows and I see him sleeping soundly.

 

“Such an angel.”I murmured.

 

I couldn’t help but wanting to get closer to him so I follow what I wanted, I lay next to him and I can hear his heart beating. Every beats sound so peace to me.

 

“Yah! Horrin! You stop hanging out with that Jake dude. He’s not a good guy for you.”He mumbled in his sleep with his eyes are still shut.

 

My eyes widened, is he dreaming about me? I smiled then I touched his head gently. I want him to dream nice things instead of being jealous because of Jake. “Jungkook ah, sleep well.”I whispered.

 

After that, he smiled during his sleep and I knew he dream about something good.

 

I wanted to leave but I couldn’t, I can stay here just staring at him sleeping. But I couldn’t so I had to go and when I was about to leave. I heard his voice again, “Horrin ah I really like you.”He said while he is still sleeping soundly.

 

I smiled, “Sleep well Jungkook and have a nice dream.