Chapter 4

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

While Jing Lee were searching for a parking spot to park her car, Horrin and the boys are already inside the cafe chilling. Horrin had the best time of her life observing the seven boys. They are pretty close and they're just friends, what a strong bond and friendship they have. 

"Don't like the cupcake and coffee?"Taehyung asked while pointed out Horrin's food. 

Horrin just smiled, those food are not her appetite. If only they knew what her appetite and what she feed on. They would run miles away from her, thinking about it. Horrin hated when innocent humans are scared of them. So she grabbed the cupcake and took a bite. She wanted to puke but instead she just gulp cupcake inside into her stomach. 

Inside her mind, why did she even do that. It taste like mud. 

"Seems like you don't eat that much eh?"Jungkook asked. 

Horrin nodded, "Yeah, I'm on a diet..I need to keep in shape."She lied. 

Jungkook raised a brow, "You do realize that you're pretty skinny already, why do you even need to diet?"He asked. 

Horrin giggled, yeah she knows she's skinny yet she doesn't know how to reply back to Jungkook because he got a point there. "That's why I'm skinny because I always take care of my diet."She lied again. 

Jungkook scoffed, "Cool."

Jing Lee then suddenly appeared, Jin eyes immediately opened big and just stare at her with mesmerized by her beauty. She has a strong features, black hair with very pale skin. 

"Sorry to keep you gents waiting.It's really hard to find a good parking spot."She said then she took the seat next to her sister. 

Horrin eyed her with a warning sign, letting her know that she shouldn't mess with these boys because they're all innocent. 

Jing Lee smirked then she looked away, "So tell me you all seven guys go to the same college as my sister right?"She asked. 

Taehyung nodded and smiled, "Yeah we all go to the same college but only me and Jungkook are classmates with Horrin."He explained. 

Jing Lee noticed something interesting the moment he laid eyes on Jungkook. Jing Lee has her own gift of reading the heart of a human which sounds weird but she can tell if a human likes someone even though that human denies it by mouth and action but the heart doesn't. It's her gift that Horrin doesn't have. 

"Jungkook right?"She asked. 

Jungkook nodded, she eyed him from head to toe then she looked back to her sister with serious look. 

"You just met my sister like today, what do you think about her? Is she a nice person in class?"She asked. 

Jungkook blinked a couple of times, not knowing how to answer her. "I guess she's pretty cool."He said. 

Horrin smiled at Jungkook's words, Jing Lee brows furrowed. "You know what, I think me and my sister has to go like right now. I remember our parents plan a dinner for us. So we have to get ready by now."Jing Lee said then she stood up and forced Horrin to come with her. Horrin doesn't have other choice but to go along with her older sister. 

The seven boys just watched them went away. "They looked like they're in a hurry."Jin said. 

Taehyung pouted, "Maybe it's an urgent family stuff."He said. 

Jungkook smirked, "I think she's cute."He said. 

Rapmon laughed, "I knew you find her cute. So tell me she's your target or you're just gonna let it slide again this time?"He asked. 

Jungkook looked confused with Rapmon's statement, "What do you mean hyung? I never find any girl in our school attractive not until now but I don't know...I just think she's cute that's all."He said. 

Rapmon took his cup of coffee and sipped it while gave Jungkook a teasing look. 

"Oh stop it."Jungkook said. 

Jing Lee drove so fast that Horrin shook her head wondering what's going on, see the thing is Horrin can't read Jing Lee's mind. Vampires can't read other vampire's mind.

"Can you like tell me what the hell is going on? Why did we suddenly left like that and I thought you were gonna entertain them or something like what you did last time with the college boys we had dinner with."She said. 

Jing Lee scoffed then she hit the break and the car stopped, "Stay away from Jungkook. That's all I need to say."She said. 

Horrin raised a brow, "What do you mean? Yeah okay I know he found me attractive I can read it in his mind but I'm pretty sure everywhere we go people will find us attractive. It's in our genes, vamps are made with good genes. You don't need to be that dramatic."She said. 

Jing Lee rubbed her forehead, "You forgot I can read human's heart?"She asked. 

Horrin eyes widened, "What do you see?"

Jing Lee shook her disbelief, "Humans are the type of species that can easily fall in love especially when they see someone they find attractive. Of course we go around and humans will automatically laid their eyes on us but it was never that deep but when I looked at Jungkook just now. I can hear his heart beating for you and even worst. He's in love with you already. The heart of a human never lie."She said. 

Horrin was astonished when she heard what Jing Lee said. He is the son of the family that she always stalk. 

"Don't worry, I won't let him fall in love with me."She said. 

Jing Lee brows furrowed, "Stop saying stupid stuff and just stay away from him or just be cold towards him so he'll change his mind or even heart."

Horrin laughed,"I mean I am pretty y so can't blame him."