Chapter 14

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

What could've gone wrong, it's just a vampire theme college party and besides it's not like extremely real, I meant it's not like real vampires gonna show up there except for me and my vampire friends in this college. 

Jungkook picked me up at 6pm exact. He's very punctual, he looks really handsome and charming with his fake blood dripping down her lips and he even put on a very pale face makeup plus the eyeliner and the hair gel. He looks like an actual vampire. 

"As I thought, they're always doing the same thing every year. I was not going to go this year but since you're new to this college. Might as well take you to experience the fake vampire thing whatever this is." He giggled. 

I'm just wearing a simple red dress with my red heels and I tie my hair into a ponytail. I don't have to look hard to look like a vampire since I'm an actual vampire. Why should I do a vampire make up when I have pure vampire genes. Jungkook noticed I show up to this party looking really simple and it's like I'm going to prom. 

"What are you looking at?" I asked him. 

He shrugged, "You don't really put a lot of effort to look like a vampire." He said. 

I nodded and let out a small laugh, "It's because I think in everyday basis I already look scarier than a vampire."I said. 

He giggled and shook his head, "Anyways, do you want a drink?"He asked and I simply nodded in return so he got up and left. Meanwhile I just look around this place, it's not that huge. Most of the kids here do look incredible scary, this is what humans expectation about vampires. It's funny we look nothing like them for real. 

"My girl!"Lisa called. She looks extremely gorgeous with her black tank top and black tight jeans.She doesn't have that weird vampire makeup on to scare the kids away. 

She laughed, "Look around you now you know what these human meats think what a vampire actually looks like. They think we look like monsters and ugly."She said. 

Well technically we are monsters, just imagine how many meat we can kill here in an instant. It's way too many because they're all food to us. We're in the top of the food chain and nothing can kill us except if they go to a vampire hunter family that know we exist and assassinate us. Yes they are people out there who hunt for us if they caught us. They call themselves the dark killers, they hunt for vampires and assassinate vampires. That's why we as vampires should be careful, but that is just a myth. We're not even sure if the dark killers are real. 

"Are we enjoying the party?" Jake Ho approached then he gave me a big hug. 

I smiled, "This is sort of cool."I said. 

He smirked, "So your date is Jungkook? I think you have a thing for that human boy well if you do, you need to be careful. Legend says if you fall in love with a human. You will slowly become weak and die." He said. 

My eyebrows furrowed, that's nonsense. My older sister just told me about the history of a human and vampire falling in love.

"Where did you even get that from? Don't you know the history of Fang Ga Hoon?"I asked him. 

Lisa and Jake Ho laughed at the same time making me feel uneasy.

Lisa sighed, "Girl, the history of Fang Ga Hoon didn't just end up with him marrying the human girl yes they did lived happily ever after and yes they did make their own rules so that they can be together. The love they had is strong enough to cover the boundaries but you see the rules are still keep. Rules are rules after all even if the human girl saw his necklace. He didn't know what he got himself into. He killed the girl the night after their honeymoon. He couldn't control his thirst, the human girl was killed. Many not know that, they only spread the rumors about how the love they had was strong but Fang Ga Hoon got assissinated by the dark killers just right after he was panic and shocked about his human wife died because he killed her." She said. 

My eyes widened, my older sister didn't tell me about this maybe she doesn't know the full story. 

Jake Ho nodded, "Yeah he thought he loved her so much but the night of their honeymoon. He brutaly killed his own human wife. It's impossible for a human and a vampire to be together it's like suicide to the humans because let's face it. Who can control of kissing and an ice cream and ice cream cone without actually eating it all. No one, the ice cream will ended in our stomach for sure." He said. 

I blinked multiple times trying to restrain myself from what they said. I was having my hopes up to be with Jungkook because of what my sister just told me but I guess she doesn't know everything but she did say the rule is still keep. 

"Oh but don't worry guys, I won't fall in love with Jungkook. It's just that I wanna be friends with humans too and he seems like a nice person." I said. 

They agreed then they left when Jungkook appraoched me and handed me a glass of whiskey. 

"Seems like you're catching up with them." He said. 

I nodded awkwardly, "Yeah." 

He clucked his tongue, seems like he's annoyed. "I don't like those guys, they always look like they're gonna eat you up. Bunch of weirdos."He said. 

I couldn't help but to giggled, "But you don't think I look like I'm gonna eat you?" I asked him.

He gulped and looked away, "Are you kidding me? That sounded wrong."He said. 

I smiled, "I was just kidding by the way Jungkook by any chance do you think I look like those guys."I said referring to Lisa and her gang. 

He shook, "No. You look normal.. I mean normal is a good thing right?" He said. 

I nodded, "Yeah I guess it is."

Jungkook offerred me to dance and we just dance along the music, he's being very polite and respectful. We didn't do much, we're just dancing and when we're done.He took me to a rooftop, he told me that it is his secret place here in this college.

"This place is super nice." I smiled. 

He put his hands on my shoulders and rest his chin on my head, we just silently stare at the beautiful view in front of us. It's very peaceful and I love the feeling of him being close to me. But I am still confused and scared about what's gonna happen next but for now I just want to enjoy this moment with him. 

Then he turn me around so I can face him, he smiled. "Horrin ah can I ask you something?"He shyly asked. 

I nodded and I can feel like my cheeks are burning, this is also a new feeling to me. 

"What is it?"I asked him. 

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"He asked. 

My eyes widened, "I,.."