Chapter 6

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

This class is nothing else but filled with fresh blood and flesh, all I can think of is how much I wanted to taste every single blood in this room but I know I can't do that. I might be exposed. 

"Hey Horrin, did you sleep well last night?"Taehyung asked while playing and turning this thing called pen with his fingers. Jungkook is always on his phone even though the professor is talking in front of us. He doesn't really care about the lecture. 

Sleep well? I never sleep. I wish I know what it feels like to sleep. To feel alive for once in my life. 

I nodded, "Yeah I slept well." 

Taehyung gave me a friendly smile, "Great because you always look pretty. Remember to always take care of your beauty."He giggled. 

Yeah my vampire genes will take care of my health and beauty as long as I don't stay out in the sun for too long or eat too much human food can also effect my health because it is not a vampire's appetite. 

"Hey.."I heard another voice calling from behind. 

A girl with brown hair approached me at my table, "You're Horrin right? Nice to meet you."She smiled. She offered to shake hands with me and when I accepted her offer and shook hands with her. 

My eyes widened, 'vampire!' 

There's another vampire here?! This girl is a vampire, why is she here and what's the reason she's studying here. 

She smirked, "We should hang out sometimes."

I blinked a few times, I was shocked. I thought I was the only vampire here. Maybe she has the same reasons as me?

Jungkook coughed, and I know it was a fake one. "Oh Jungkook, still single?"The girl asked. 

He scoffed, "Mind your own business Yana."

So her name is Yana. 

Yana rolled her eyes at him, "Whatever."

She smiled at me, we both know now that the two of us are vampires here. But this got me curious, are there more vampires here that I didn't know?

You know, there are different types of vampires. For me, I cannot know if someone is a vampire unless I touched their hands or anything that is skin contact. But for most vampires, they can just look into someone's eyes and detect that if that person is a human or a vampire. 

"Horrin, by the way our halloween theme for this year is going to be a vampire theme. You should definitely come, you might win the best vampire costume. Who knows."Yana smirked. 

I faked a laughter, "I really don't fangs and blood and vampires. Not my thing."I said. 

She raised a brow, "Yeah sure you don't but anyways every students who goes here has to attend it. So you have no other option but to attend and follow the theme."She said then left. 

Jungkook sighed, "Vampire theme like freaking much every year. Why can't the fangs committee change their theme for once. What's with vampires anyways. They're nothing special."He said. 

I agree with his statement though. I really do hate being a vampire.