Chapter 16

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

It's been almost a year since the last time I saw Jungkook's face, I can't go back not now not when I still thinking about him. What is it with him that makes me go insane. How stupid can I be falling in love with a human that I spy for about five years. Yes I have to admit I saw Jungkook first before he even know me. Back when I used to spy his family inside their house. 

I used to watch Jungkook studied, listening to music and playing the guitar inside his room. Something about him makes me happy and I just love watching him from a far then I need to stop and I knew I wanted more than just watching a human from far. I made a stupid decision to go to his college just so I can get to know him more. I was so attracted to him and I can't even stop and I don't want to admit to myself that I am in love with Jungkook. 

I sighed heavily and shouted so loud while sitting on the sand, staring at the ocean. It's so calming and I wish I could stay this way forever but apparently I have to haunt for blood or else I will die from thirst. 

I stand up and made my way to my car, I haven't wash this car for like a year and it's looking dirty but I don't even care about this damn car all I need to do now is stop this feelings I have for Jungkook. I keep on replaying his confession when he asked me to be his girlfriend that night it's so unhealthy to me. 

I stop at a night a bar to grab a glass of beer while eyeing for a target, I want to drink animal blood but criminal's blood are more tasty and it gives me more energy. I mean who would go to a low class food when you have an option to eat a high class food? It's like choosing salad over pizza or hamburger which doesn't make sense but I can't possibly eat salad everyday. 

With my good looks, I easily get guys to ask me to dance or even make out with them but we all know what will happen if I did makeout with some of the guys here inside this bar. I might ended up killing innocent people. 

Then I sense a druglord blood that has killed many teenagers in college. His blood smells so good that it made me want to tear him apart and indulge his blood in one big massive gulp. 

I turned around to look at him, he's tall and tan skin with perfect hair. 

What makes it more interesting is that, he's extremely good looking. It's a nice game we got here, I get to makeout and seduce a hot looking criminal instead most of the criminals I killed were ugly bastards this one is the first good looking bastard I've ever seen. 

I smirked and stared at him until he noticed my stare. He nod at me with confusion and I raised a brow at him. 

I made my way to him and greeted him with a hey in a y way to make him go insane. We vampires have this technique where we can get humans to be in love with us but I didn't do that Jungkook though. I never even flirted with him, I care about him so much that I made my desicion and left just so I can stay away from him. I can't hurt Jungkook. 

The guy winked at me and within a few seconds he dragged me to a toilet and make out with me. It is definitely hot, he knows how to kiss so well that it made me hunger more for his blood. 

He doesn't even know my name yet here he is making out with me. When we stopped kissing, he smirked and pulled his pants down then he turned me around so my front body faced the bathroom door just so he can me with his criminal . 

And before he even put his inside of me, I rolled my eyes when he lifted up my miniskirt. I turned around and kick his balls, he winced with pain and looked at me with a cuss coming out from his mouth. 

"You ! Why did you kick my balls?!"He shouted and I laughed. 

I grabbed his neck and bit it, he moaned so loud that I had to cover his face just so he can shut up. Before I decided to kill him, I looked into his eyes again and examining his perfect features. I stopped and bit his neck deeper this time, he is now definitely under my control. 

Okay so, I didn't kill him. I dragged him to my car and let him rest on my couch when we arrived at a place that I rent here. 

I grabbed the chair and sit to watch him sleeping in pain. 

"You're really handsome for a human being and tall too." I murmured. 

Maybe he can be my distraction? What if I let him suffer more and until he became a half vampire and half human being. I know about this where it was written in the book of vamps. 

' If you want a criminal blood to be one of your slave, you should bit deep into the victim's neck and let him suffer for about a month then he will become under your control. The victim obeys you and follows whatever you said to the victim.'

I smirked, "This should be good." I laughed as I watched the handsome criminal suffered in pain in front of me laying on the couch miserably.