Chapter 5

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

"Do you think it's ing Joke Horrin? You should just not go back to that school anymore. You know what humans are like. Thy get attracted way too easy." Jing Lee said. 

She's warning her about the going back to college, I mean it's useless. It's not like she's gonna work and earn a living after she graduated. They're vampire and they're already filthy rich. It's a family thing, all vampire are rich. 

Horrin pouted, "Eonnie! I am super bored just sitting here inside this big house with just the two of us and going out at night to hunt for blood and kill criminals. I wanna see the world, I'm so curious about the human lifestyle. I wanna feel what they feel."She said. 

Jing Lee scoffed disbelief, "You're unbelievable. We can never feel what they feel and most of all we can never be like them.They're humans.. Horrin.. we're the predators here."

Horrin rolled her eyes, the girl knew she doesn't want the same vampire life she's living in everyday life. She wanted to explore and feel so much more than just thristy for blood. 

She grabbed Jing Lee's car keys then she drove somewhere far from their hidden house. 

Along the way, there were lots of trees and subdivision houses. The view is so calming to her as she watched the little kids running around at the park. 

She smiled when she saw a family of a father and mother with their little son. The family looked so happy that it melt her heart. For some reason she felt envy. 

She shook her head, "Omg Horrin, what on earth were you thinking just now!"

She sighed heavily, "I guess Jing Lee is right, we can never lived like them but i didn't choose to be this way. If I could choose, I want to be a human."She said. 

Then. she decided to stop by at a ministop store to eat ice cream. Yes she's a vampire but did you know that she also likes ice cream very much? Every vampire, they all at least have one favorite snacks that human eats. 

For Horrin, she really like any kinds of ice cream. 

"Hmphhh..so refreshing."

Though it doesn't help her with her diet but it does make her feel good just by tasting the ice cream. 

"That's the last vanilla ice cream and you ate it!"A very familiar voice and scent that made Horrin's eyes widened. 

"Oh hi."She greeted with a small bow. 

Jungkook smirked, "You have vanilla ice cream on your lips right here."He pointed out his lips to gestured Horrin where the ice cream is so she can wipe . 

She awkwardly laughed, "Well that was embarrassing."

Jungkook smiled a little, then again he stood there just staring at Horrin. 

Horrin waved a hand in front of his face. 

Jungkook looked away immediately then gulped, "So hmm I'll see you tomorrow at class then."

Horrin nodded, "Sure. take care."

Jungkook nodded in return, "You too."

"Jungkook are you okay. You look really red."Taehyung said. 

His eyes widened then he touched his burning cheeks, what the hell is going on."I guess it's too hot inside the convenient store."He lied. 

Taehyung raised a brow, "What?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "It's science thingy. Look it up. People get red when it's too hot."

Taehyung's face got really confused, "Okay whatever."