Chapter 11

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

So I told my older sister about the thing in my college, the vampire theme and she hyped up about it. Apparently no one told me that humans love to dressed up as a vampire and would love to marry one? I was talking to Jin just now and he told me that he thinks vampire is hot and super good looking that he dream to marry one and become one. 

Okay let me explain something here, we can feed on humans but we can't turn them into a vampire. It's not like in those movies that you always watch, those cliche movies that a vampire fall in love with a human and bite the human so the human turn into a vampire then they will be together forever. 

The reality is totally different, we vampires are genes and we were born like this. Our ancestors are vampires that lived long ago before humans. When we bite humans, we feed on their flesh and blood until they die. We couldn't control the blood thirst so the human must die. We can't just bite the human and let him or her turn into our own kind, it doesn't work like that. 

Vampire and human will never be together. 

"Where are you going?"My older sister asked while she was reading a book, sitting on a couch. She didn't even look at me, she already knew I was about to head out.

I sighed, "Just school stuff."I said. 

She rolled her eyes, "You have a curfew, be home before midnight."

I raised a brow, "Pardon? Since when do we have curfew? We are vampires."

She smirked, "I just don't want my little sister to get humanized too much with her little weak college human friends. I know you're still hanging out with those seven boys."She said. 

I shook my head and walked away from the house in an instant. I know my sister is just being protective but I'm not a kid anymore. I can take care of myself and control my feelings. I just like the idea of being with Jeon Jungkook. When I think about him, my heart beats and there's sparkles everywhere it's like he made me feel alive everytime he's around me. 

I arrived at a building where there was a lot of humans, I entered and there was a lot of people dancing and drinking. I can smell drugs too. I was searching for the guys and I can sense their presence somewhere in this club. So I decided to look up and saw Jungkook drinking a beer. 

I went up and greeted the guys, I thought this was a dance and music event? It was more like a wild club where teenagers and college students get high and drunk. 

The music too loud and I had to talk louder so Jungkook can hear what I'm saying to him. 

Jungkook hugged me and pulled me close when I arrived, I can tell he's a bit drunk already. The other guys there were just enjoying the music, Jimin was jamming to the songs and he impressed me with his amazing dance skills.

Suddenly I felt electric waves around my body, Jungkook was holding my waist and lean in to my neck really close. He smiled and looked at me, "Hoorin you're so hot with this red strapless dress."He said. 

I smiled and pushed him a little because he smells so delicious that I could tear his meat apart right now and I don't want to hurt him because I think I like him, as much as I want to deny the fact that I have feelings for this human boy. I just can't accept the fact that I have a crush on a human. It's like having a crush on a KFC chicken. 

He smirked when I pushed him away a little, he started to lean more closer and this time he made me sit on his lap. My eyes widened, "Jungkook you're drunk."I said. 

He looked at me and shrugged, "No I'm not, do you have any idea how beautiful you are? It really hurts me how beautiful you are. Just let me touch you for a while."He said. 

He rubbed my waist and down to my tighs that it sent shiver down my spine. I enjoy the feeling of being touched by him. 

I moaned a little when his lips reached my neck and start it. 

"Fang Horrin!"I heard a girl shouted my name and the voice sounded so familiar that it open my eyes and looked at her. None other than my older sister. She was standing there with a really angry expression written on her face. 

I looked at Jungkook and he looked extremely confused. 

I stood up and my older sister dragged me out from the club in a speed of light. 

"Are you kidding me?!"Jing Lee shouted. 

She threw straight to the ground and my body hit the ground real hard. There was nobody at this place, it was just two of us. 

I coughed, didn't say anything. 

She was furious, "What in the right mind are you thinking right now that you let that human boy did that to you in that club just now? Do you like him back too? You know you could've exposed your own kind when I didn't arrived earlier and saved you!"She said. 

I stood up and looked down on the floor, "I know I'm sorry, I was an idiot. I will never do that again."I said. 

She sighed, "If I didn't arrived earlier and dragged you away from him. You will sleep with him and you can't control the smell of his fresh blood. You could kill him then the vampire law will know that we killed an innocent human and feed on that innocent human blood. You can get vanish and I don't want to lose you. You're my only family!"She shouted. 

I quickly hugged her so she won't cry, I know exactly how important I am to her and it makes me sad to see her cry. 

"I won't, I won't vanish. I will never leave you. You're my sister and I love you so much. From now on I will never see Jungkook anymore. I promise." I said.