Chapter 10

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

Okay so I'm just an ordinary vampire girl with her snobby, arrogant, Ms know it all older sister and she's very protective of me. Even though my older sister can be super annoying times. She is still my one and only family, now here's a backstory. 

Our parents were killed by humans, long long time ago when a village caught a vampire which was my mother. She was feeding on a fisherman, the fisherman is complete innocent human being and my mother weren't civilized yet. She got caught and humans killed her and hunt my father down too. Me and my older sister watched our parents got stabbed with a cross by humans. 

Since then, vampires set a rule 

"Shall Never Feed On Innocent Blood."

"Shall Never Be In Love With A Human Being."

As most vampires said, "know your own kind."

Last night with Jungkook, I didn't know what that feeling was but it was the first time that I got shy around someone. I was never like that to anyone, I'm Horrin. Fang Horrin a vampire, how can I ever be shy around a human being. 

"Why was that Jungkook guy at our front door last night? Why did you bring him here?"Jing Lee asked.

I gulped, "He was worried about me walking alone so he gave me a ride."I reasoned. 

Jing Lee let out a sarcastic laugh, "Let me tell you something, I never like you being close with that human being and I can see your heart has softened. Listen here Horrin. We are vampires, we don't match with them."She said. 

I nodded, "I get it, I understand that and besides. Me and Jungkook, we're just friends."

There's no reason for me but I really wanna protect Jungkook.

I put on my jacket and went straight to school, today the weather is super cold, windy and wet it was because of the rain for sure. My fellow vampires weren't in school today, they were all missing in action. Usually when the weather is super cold, windy and wet. Vampires will go out and hunt animals for emergency, we need blood incase we can't hunt criminals down. We put animal bloods and store it in a refrigerator just like how humans store their food. 

"Good morning, Horrin."Jungkook smiled. I greeted him back and Taehyung suddenly ruffled my hair playfully. 

"Taehyung!"I giggled. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Hyung, you just ruined a beautiful girl's hair."He said. 

I looked at him with surprise but I couldn't help but smile with his sentence. It sounded so genuine and shy. Now I think my cheeks are burning, what the hell is this feeling. Where did it came from, I feel like my heart is beating so fast and there's something in my stomach, I couldn't even control it. 

Taehyung poked my cheek, "Someone's blushing."He smiled playfully.

Blushing? Me? That's utterly absurb, there's no way I be blushing around because of a human. Maybe I'm just hungry, I'll drink my pack of animal blood later.

Then a few seconds later, the professor came in. 

"Okay class, we all know every year we will have a dance party on friday night. This year we will be having another vampire theme so get ready with all your costumes and makeup. Remember the best vampire look wins!"He said. 

I smirked, "Now that's pretty cool."I said. 

Jungkook scoffed, "That's dumb, they cannot even change or come up with a new theme. Always vampires, what's so special about vampires anyway? I mean, they're obviously monsters.They're disgusting."He said. 

Well that was very insulting and it felt like he just stabbed me with a cross and fed me a bunch of garlics. Okay now I know, Jungkook dislike vampires. 

During the lunch time, I had to sit with Jungkook and his friends. They were talking about an upcoming event about music and dance.

"Horrin, you wanna come with us?"Taehyung asked. 

All seven of them looked at me while waiting for my respond so I nodded, yeah it was a dumb move but I couldn't control the feeling of Jungkook staring at me way to long so I just nod immediately. Now I have to go to the stupid event. 

Jungkook smiled at me and oh my goodness, I felt something in my chest and I couldn't even describe how it felt but I was very happy. 

"See ya Horrin."Jungkook said.