Chapter 1

The Fangs Sisters : He's my prey

"We lived for thousand of years already and I'm still not satisfied with any human's blood. I think it's best if we hunt an innocent child. They smell more delicious and the scent of a child is too strong."Jing Lee said. 

It wasn't easy to avoid any human's blood that smells really good especially when the human is an innocent. That means she can't hunt that human down. 

"I've been tracking down a lot of criminals who left the jails and who the ones who commit crimes but doesn't get caught. I have all the list here."Horrin said then she gave Jing Lee the paper of all the criminal's names. 

Jing Lee smiled becomes brighter, "Let's have snacks tonight. This guy looks delicious."She pointed one old man who crime report is abusing underage kids and ually harassed them. A unknown mafia bailed him out, undertable is too easy if you're rich. This is what the human world's look like, once you have the money and power. Anything is possible. 

"You can take him."Horrin smiled then they both raised their wine glass. 

The whether in Seoul right now is pretty hot since it's summer, the fangs sisters are bearable with the sun but only in one condition. They have to wear the necklace around their neck. A necklace symbol of the half moon with sun and the alphabet F on it meaning their family name first letter for Fang. 

It's already dark and almost 10pm, the girls were hanging out inside the bar. 

"I can kill them all, all the dirty minds and dangerous thoughts they're thinking really tempting me to destroy and eat their flesh."Jing Lee said. 

Horrin laughed a little, "It's tempting me too but you know we're gonna get caught and be exposed if we kill too many amount of humans in one day. Let's not exposed our real identity. These humans are all too weak for us and you know that but we have to control our thirst."Horrin said. 

The girls always hanging around inside the clubs and bars. Those are the place where they hunt their prey. 

Once they spotted the two criminals inside the bar, they eyed on the two criminals. "Look at them, selling drugs."Jing Lee laughed. 

"How many people do they want to sell that drugs before I killed them."Horrin said with her hand gripping the glass shot too tight that it breaks. It really pissed her off when someone do illegal things especially when it involves drugs etc. 

"I'm gonna kill him now."Horrin said when she watch as the other guy start to ually assault a teenage looking girl inside the bar at the dark corner behind where no one else can see but only the both of them.

She approached the guy and Jing Lee clapped her hands as she follows the other guy that's her target. 

*The killings begin*

It was morning already, such a great day for the two girls since they're very full with their snacks last night. 

"News reported that the two criminals, crime reports are both ually abuse and the other one is a drug dealer are found dead last night."CNN news reported said. 

"They deserve it."Jungkook said. 

Taehyung turn off the TV, "That's disturbing, do you think some animal kill those humans? I mean when can they catch this animal..it's killing people and the way it kills are very disturbing. I don't like looking at the bodies that showed on the TV. Aren't they suppose to censored that?"Taehyung said. 

Jungkook take off his shirt then he drink a water bottle, "Dude who cares about the criminals, it's the police's job.. let's go to the beach."He said. 

Taehyung nodded so the two boys went to the beach where Jungkook always go when it's summer, it's just at the back of where The Jeon family lived which is Jungkook's house.

They were enjoying the heat while they were in the water. 

"Jungkook wait, did you hear that?"Taehyung said while gesturing Jungkook to be silent. 

It was just only two of them there, since it's the Jeon's family private beach. Yes the Jeon family is very rich, so far Jungkook knows that his family is rich because his dad owns a store that sells gold and diamonds.

"Hear what? What sound?"Jungkook asked. 

Taehyung gestured him to swim out from the water and once their feet touches the sand, Taehyung saw a girl with blonde hair sitting on the tree. Taehyung squinted his eyes to get a better look. "Dude, there's a girl sitting there."He said but the blonde girl noticed it and quickly left before Jungkook can see her. 

Jungkook brows furrowed, "There's no one there.. ughh whatever I'm gonna go back and chill in the water."He said.

Horrin rubbed her forehead, the stress and worries that she's feeling right now is bothering her so much. "Ughh he saw me."She muttered.

Jing Lee raised a brow then she threw a brick at her, but it didn't even hurt or left a scar on Horrin's skin. "You're talking to yourself again. It's disturbing."Jing Lee said. 

Horrin sighed heavily, "You remember the family and especially the boy I always stalk?"She said. 

Jing Lee nodded, "Hm.. yeah? What about them?"

Horrin pouted, "Hmm nothing.."

Jing Lee rolled her eyes, "Why do you even stalk that family, none of them are criminals."

Horrin smiled, "That's the reason why I stalk them so much. I don't know something about them seems very interesting."She said.