Chapter ~9

Slowly Falling in Love {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---Saturday Night----
*One hour before masquerade party

(Yuri POV)


"Yoona better come out of her room. I want to see her dress," i said sighing,"I handpicked it for--- ," Taeyeon glared at me.

"I mean WE handpicked it." i said quickly chuckling slightly.

"Yoong! Are you---" before taeyeon could finish her sentence, the door started to open.

I grabbed Taeyeon and we held our hands together hoping our dress was gorgeous on our Yoong.

Yoona jumped out acting her choding self

Yoona seemed to have this smile on her. She looked so alive today rather the last previous days.

Taeyeon and I took a look at her dress. She had a red puffy dress. It had a sweetheart top that flowed to a puffy bottom. The dress was a short one too. She had heels to match also.

"Yoona! You look so pretty!" Taeyeon said.

"Really!" I said.

She smiled and hugged us putting each other in a circle.

'Ah bonding' i thought smiling.


(Yoona Pov)

I released the hug and took a step back to look at Yuri and Taeyeon's dress.

Yuri wore a blue dress that was a minidress and it sparkled. It was laced on the bottom while the top was one shoulder.
Taeyeon's  dress was also a minidress. It was a strapless gray minidress. It flattered her short height and small body.

"You guys look great." i said excited.

Taeyeon smiled and left the room. I watched her in confusion. Then she came back with 3 colorful masks.

"Can't forget the masks."  Taeyeon said smiling so bright.

She handed me the red mask that only covered the top half of my eyes. The mask was beautifully covered with red and bits of bits of lace.

Yuri took the blue one to match and Taeyeon took the gray one.

We got inside the Limo Taeyeon set up and we drove to the party.

I decided i didn't want a relationship tonight. It was bad enough that i saw my ex-boyfriend. I don't know anymore. I just want to have fun tonight with no strings attached.

We arrived at the party and the driver opened the door for us. I smiled a thank you as i got out the door.
We thanked the driver and all three of us huddled into a circle.

"Why don't we dance together and have fun." Yuri suggested.

"i thought that was our plan already." i said giggling.

We got inside the party and started dancing close to the deejay.

Yuri was hyped up and she was moving to the music. Taeyeon was laughing and moved to the beat.
I followed their moves.
After a while, Yuri went to the bathroom and left Taeyeon and I by ourselves.

(Donghae POV)

"Leeteuk! Hurry up!" i said putting my mask on.

Leeteuk walked out his room with his mask on.

"What?" Leeteuk said calmly.

"We are 15 minutes late you know." i said rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry, gosh." Leeteuk said leading us to the car outside.

As we got inside the car, i thought to myself. I wanted to find someone. I wanted someone to make me forget my ex-girlfriend. I want someone who made me laugh and smile. I want someone who will make my heart jump , someone to make me be myself. Maybe i will find her to tonight.

While i was thinking to myself, we arrived at the party. Leeteuk waved his hands in front of my face.

"Hae!, how come you are always like this?" He said smiling.

I got out of the car and walked beside him into the party.

The party was packed and it was a change for me. It had been a while since i had been a party. Three months for exact. That was when... I started to think before i realized Leeteuk wasn't beside me anymore.

He was off dancing with other girls. I walked away from him with my hands in my pocket. I looked around for anyone interesting. Someone that would catch my eye.

"Excuse me, do you want to dance?" a voice said behind me.

I turned around to see a purple masked girl with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter