Chapter ~13

Slowly Falling in Love {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Donghae POV)

 

We walked out of the resturant and I spotted Yoona in the passenger seat in a car. But who was driving? I don't think i should car but i couldn't help but notice her beauty. Then I forgot about Hara who was sitting in the car already. I went to my car but my eyes were still on Yoona as she drove away. I sighed and forced a smile as i got inside the car. I didn't put the keys into the car just yet because i knew Hara had to go back to her work and i wanted to absorb how much time i spent with her.

 "Hara you have to go back to work now?" I said sadly.

She put her finger toward her chin and took out her phone. I watched her as she dialed a umber and put the phone onto her ear.

 

"Hello?" she said waiting for a response.

"Yes. This is Hara," She coughed," I don't think i can go back to work today. I got the stomach flu."

 

I watched her in amazement. She would do this just to hang out with me? I didn't know whether to be happy or upset.

Hara hung up the phone and slid it back inside her purse.

"Nope." She said giving me any eye emile.

I just nodded with a slight smile," Where do you want to go?"

"Let's go to the mall." she replied.

I drove to the mall and we walked beside each other. It was a bit awkward between us since we weren't really a couple. I just put my hands in my pocket and walked right besode her. I watched as she would stop sometimes and eyed clothes through the windows and walk on through. We stopped at a high-end shop and i was confused. Why did she stop here?

"Donghae, Can you buy me this?" She said pointing to a purse in the window. As I went up to the window to see the price tag, Hara threw me a puppy eyes. As I saw the small golden purse, i looked at the price next to it. The price made my eyes grew huge. It was more than I had right now.

"Uh, Hara," I tried to say." I didn't bring any money." I lied.

I watched her expression as i said those words. She got upset by crossing her arms while she bit her lip and rolled her eyes.

I half-smiled to comfort her and thought to myself," Ah, she has expensive taste. Does that mean I have to change? I mean she works at a high company yet she likes me? Wait, i should get to know her first."

Hara was walking in front of me and my eyes just wandered the mall. There was pants for 50 percent off. Shirts for 14.99. Ties for--

A voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Donghae, Why don't we get milkshakes?" Hara said her mood suddenly changing as she linked arms with me.

She dragged to me to the food court and we waited in line for the milkshakes.

"Two Vanilla Milkshakes." She said to the seller as she took out her wallet.

"Let me pay," I said as i grabbed enough money to pay for the drinks. I couldn't let the girl pay.

As i reached for the milkshakes, Hara looked at me funny.

I chuckled and walked towards a table by the window.

Hara still looked funny as i sat  down and drink my milkshake.

"What?" I said as i saw her expression.

"I thought you didn't have money with you?" She said with her brow raised.

I looked the other way avoiding the question.

"Did you or did you not?" She asked.

"Are you going to do something about it?" i smirked.

She smiled big and laughed.

"Aish, Donghae what am i going to do?"

She said as she looked the other way.

I can't believe i found her. She's right in front of me. Ah, lucky Donghae. She's so beautiful..

Hara noticed that i was staring at her and she smiled.

"What?" She asked curious.

"Tell me about yourself" I demanded as i tilted my head.

"Ah, that again?" She said looking right at me."Okay."

"Well, I am adopted. I love to party. I work hard but sometimes i can be lazy. I am looking for love. When i was six i accidently made peanut butter sandwiches without knowing. I love to ski. I am in love with my iphone. My parents died in a car accident. Uhm, I love shoes." She said thinking things on the top of her head.

"Anything else?" I smiled.

"Uh, i love yellow roses. I Iove to swim. I only had 3 boyfriends in the past. I don't have pets. My favorite color is still orange." SHe said finished.

"Ah, you are a delightful child. How do you not know that you made peanut butter sandwiches?" He chuckled.

"Ahha! i don't know maybe because....'' She said talking on.

Donghae was amazed at he knew her favorites and likes and how pretty she was.

"Ah, Maybe she is for me. She's like the sweet next-door neighbor. I know her a bit. She makes me laugh. Check. Smile. Check." He noted to himself as he laughed to her stories.

 

(Nichkhun POV)

We were back at the library and it was already 3:00 P.M. She walked back to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter