Chapter ~1 First Day

Slowly Falling in Love {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[Yoona POV]

It was already 3 months.
I smiled at the sun. Three months of love happiness and dreams. 

Right now i share a dorm with my 2 best friends, yuri and taeyeon. I sighed looking out the window... Still wondering what my ex boyfriend/ ex-best friend  was doing. 


(Donghae POV)


I sat in my dorm watching tv with my two roommates... Leetuk and yeseung. 
They were trying to decide on a channel to watch until they saw a commercial that caught their eyes.
Masquerade ball! Meet new people! Disguise yourself!
We all looked at each other with smiles and one thing in mind: girls.
Sigh, girls ... Remind him of heartache sometimes... Yoona
But he was over her.


(Yoona POV)

 
I changed my clothes to ready for work at my job at Sofie (a high fashion company) it was going to be my first day. I smiled to myself,'a fresh start'. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had my brown hair down and curled and i was wearing white shoes and blouse and black pants. 
I stepped out the room realizing what time it was. 
"Omo! I'm going to be late!," i said passing through the kitchen where yuri and taeyeon was at.
They stared at me.

" hey yoona we should do something" yuri said eating a piece of bread. 

" Yuri. I don't have time to talk" i said.

"But we hardly hang out!!!" she said shouted. 

I looked at her," we hung out yesterday silly" i said realizing i was going to be extra late at this pace. 

Yuri looked at me with her puppy eyes and i gave in and said: okay!!

I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I got into the car and drove to work. 

( donghae pov)

I stood up from the couch and decided to go back something suitable to the masquerade on Saturday night. I walked to the kitchen where leeteuk was at. 

"hey bro." i said noticing leeteuk looking through a phone book. 

"hey, im trying to find a nice place to find suits" 

I shook my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter