Chapter ~21

Slowly Falling in Love {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Oppa?"Yoona asked on the phone.

She was sure it was Nichkhun. She stood in the silent night with Donghae. She smiled at Donghae as she waited. On the line, it sounded like Nichkhun was running.

Donghae lightly smiled back weakly.

"Yoona?" Nichkhun said on the line.

"Nichkhun, why did you call me?"she said Curiously.

"So.. It's that Nichkhun. "Donghae said to himself kicking up his foot.

"Where are you?" Nichkhun asked her panicking. He was running to his car.

Yoona chuckled," I'm with my friend, Donghae. It's okay. I'm not alone. "

Donghae lit up when she said her name but the word ' friend ' stuck with it.

Nichkhun froze with his hand on the car door handle," Donghae?"

"Yep, Donghae. Is there anything you want me to know?" Yoona said asking nichkhun.

Nichkhun smiled lightly," Just.. Good night. Yoona. "

Yoona chuckled," Good night. Ni--"

Yoona turned around to see Donghae taking her phone and ending the phone.

"Oppa! That wasn't funny!" Yoona laughed.

Donghae shook her phone in his hands," Come get it. "

Yoona sighed," Okay. Oppa whatever you say. "

She ran toward him causing to run too. The laughter filled the night.

(Nichkhun POV)

That was weird. She didn't finish what she was saying. Did that Donghae make her hang up? Maybe she dropped her phone?

Hearing her say good night enough. Why does this Donghae sound familiar? Who is he?

I quickly realized that i was outside just standing and leaning on my car. I looked around to see if anyone saw me. I had a reputation.

I walked casually back into the office bowing to everyone. I climbed into the elevator and pressed the level to go up to my office.

The elevator opened and there i saw Hara. She had her jacket on and her purse over her shoulder.

"Hey. You leaving?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I have to go meet my boyfriend," she said getting into the elevator.

Boyfriend? Since when? I don't really know my employees. I should start like when their birthdays are.

I stopped her because of my curiousity," Boyfriend?"


She looked at him," Yea. His name is Donghae. I'm meeting him to hang out. Why?"

"Oh no reason. I'm your boss. Uh... Good luck with your date. " i said Stepping out of the elevator.

Hara bowed," Thanks.". She pressed a button and the elevator doors closed.

I walk back to my office and opened my window curtains. I looked out and all i saw was city lights. The moon and stars were impossible to see. I sighed in anger and returned to my desk.

Donghae, huh? Who are you? Why do you sound so familiar? Are you playing with Yoona's heart? Wait, she said he was her friend. But why don't i believe it?

(Hara POV)

I walked out the building and into my car. I looked back at Sophie's and remembered what happened just earlier.
Nichkhun was acting so weird. Why ask for my boyfriend?

I shook my head and drove away.

I finally arrived at Donghae's house. I stepped out the car and locked it.

I walked up to the front door and pressed the doorbell. I waited a couple of seconds and then the door opened. I smiled bright for Donghae but it was Leeteuk who opened it.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey. Is Donghae here?", I asked him.

He rubbed his eyes," Nope. He went outside for a bit. "

"By himself?,"I asked again.

"I guess. "

"What kind of answer is that?" I asked him almost to the point of yelling.

"I said i don't know." Leeteuk said.

"You should invite me inside." I said bravely.

"Inside...," He said hesitating,"Sure."

He opened the door for me and i entered with ease.

"Do you want anything?", he asked me.

"No," I said sitting on the couch. I looked around and everything looked average.

I sighed as i checked my phone for messages.

 

(Donghae POV)

I have no idea where we were going but it was fun. We ended up somewhere that wasn't her house.

"Hey, Yoona. I don't think you could go home. Your roomates might get mad."

Yoona didn't reply back but instead looked at the night sky worrisome.

"Yoona. Yoona." I said many times.

"Oh, Donghae. I'm sorry. I am just worried that my roommates will get mad at me. It's already 11 o'clock."

I grabbed her shoulder and hugged it,"Don't worry. I will take the blame."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes,"Sure you will. Like our first date."

I gaze at her. She remembers?

"No, not our first date." I denied.

"I mean if it wasn't your fault for spilling food everywhere in the restuarant..." She carried on.

"Well,if you weren't so clumsy." I attacked back.

"Maybe because i was so nervous." She said looking on the ground as we walked toward my house."Donghae... Is it okay if i stay over your house tonight? I am kind of scared of my Unnies.", She chuckled weakly.

"Sure." I said nodding. "Anyways, don't change the subject. Why were you nervous?"

"I thought we could drop this." She smiled," Well why did you spill food everywhere."

I sighed,"Because don't you remember? You fell down and i went to grab your hand to get you stand back up and i accidently hit a waiter carrying a bunch of food."

Yoona cringed at the story," Oh, i remember that clearly now. Thanks for remind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter