Chapter ~31 Feelings

Slowly Falling in Love {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean... that you don't have a name?", Donghae whispered as he ambled toward her.

"Who are you guys? Are you my friends?", Yoona slightly smiled as she looked at each person in the eye.

"No... Yoona, you can't forget us.", Taeyeon cried out.

"I cannot believe this. Call the doctor. Call the nurses. Call someone!", Donghae teared up.

"Nichkhun and I will get the doctor.", Taeyeon dragged Nichkhun with her, " We will leave you guys alone."

Yoona watched as the two strangers she never met left the room. She turned slowly to her side to find Donghae inches from her face. Her eyes opened with surprise as she looked away, playing with her fingers. She was sure she never met this person before but why was there a lingering feeling around him? 

"Yoona. Yoona.", He called softly but she didn't turn around.

"Yoona. Is that my name?", She asked as she made eye contact with him once again.

"Yes. ", He bit his lip from tearing up.

"If I'm Yoona, what do I call you?", She smiled sweetly at him, only reminding him that his yoona has been erased. His hope was that this thing was only temporarly.

"Call me Donghae."

"That's weird.", She cringed her nose at his name making him slightly chuckle.

"What's weird? My name?  My face?", He observed her face.

"No, you just feel familiar. You make me feel tingly. ", She said confused at the feeling.

"I feel that whenever I am with you.", He smiled as tears accidently fall out.

"What is this feeling?", She slowly touched his face brushing away the tears," Tell me. Don't cry."

"How can I tell you when I don't know myself?", He put his hand on top of hers.

"Am I "crushing" on you?",

"You might."

"Do I like you?"

"You might."

"What's with these answers?", She chuckled as she felt feelings overwhelm her.

"I don't know. I just don't know the answer.", he pulled back from her touch leaving a distance between them.

"Did you love me?", She asked the question he never deeply thought of.

He laid his eyes on her, staring just in her eyes, wondering the answer. Do I love you? Do i love you Yoona? I should know the answer so easily but I can't say the answer so carelessly. I don't just love you, I might be in love with you. Just please come back into my arms and become the Yoona I known and loved.

"Donghae.", She softly called his name. Donghae. Donghae. I want to call his name everyday, but I don't know who you are. I'm sorry if I loved you in another life, wait for me to recover. You seem too familiar for me to runaway from you. You cried in front of me, should that be a sign that you were once close to me?

Donghae looked up at her," You remember my name?"

The door opened and the doctor waltz in with a nurse as his aide, " Yoona, you have woken."

"Yes, I have."

"Do you have any memory of anything?"

"It hurts to remember somethings but I can remember some people.", She tried to remember her past.

The doctor did all the possible tests: MRI, CAT SCAN, even the basic tests.

He came in the room in smiles," She only has a temporary memory loss, but try to help her with her memory. She can fast forward her recovery if you help her,"

Donghae bowed as the doctor left," Ah, doctor, do you know where Taeyeon and Nichkhun went?"

"I seen that young couple go outside."

"Thank you.", Donghae went back to pay attention to Yoona who seemed amused at the most simple things surrounding her bed.

"Should I start back to my memory?", She smiled at him.

"What memory pops in your mind?", He said sitting on her bed beside her.

"I remember this party, a mask-er-ade?," She closed her eyes imagining the vivid image as if it were a dream," A prince came to my side. He was handsome, even with a mask. I wore a red dress. He has your eyes."

"Wait, you were her? You were the mysterious girl?", He thought aloud.

"Wait, I'm not finished. I remember- owww- hurting my ankle.  Jealousy, Happiness, loneliness, and most of all....love." , She opened her eyes looking straight at Donghae." I must've really loved you."

"Anything else?", he tried to avert the topic.

"I remember---", She rubbed her head in pain," Sorry, it hurts a bit to remember some parts."

"Maybe you should sleep.", He said getting off the bed and tucking her in.

---------------------------------------------

"Nichk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter