Chapter ~27

Slowly Falling in Love {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yoona and Donghae walked outside together. Yoona sighed at the idea of his potential masquerade girfriend. What if it was true?

Donghae looked her way concerned with her sudden sigh," Something wrong?",

Yoona looked up and shook her head as she forcefully gave out a smile.

They decided to walk towards Yoona's house. Of course it was Donghae kindness or something else. He was worried at times if she didn't get home safely. 

Yoona kept her distance from Donghae as her mind was jumbled with all the details of that masquerade party and that sweet kiss. She started to talk to herself.

"That can't be true because that night..",

Donghae walked beside Yoona and even though it was a silent walk he smiled just being with her. He heard her talk to herself and laughed silent behind her.

She noticed laughter and turned around to a smiling Donghae. "What?," she said glaring at him.

"you started to talk to yourself. ", he laughed.

"That's not funny. ", she rolled her eyes. She pushed his shoulder causing him to be unbalanced. He caught  yoona to regain his balance. His arms wrapped around her as she looked straight at him.

He sighed in relief that he didn't fall. He looked at the ground and saw how hard the concrete was  Then he realized that he was still holding on Yoona.

Yoona gulped as she continued to look at him. "Uh.. donghae?"

Donghae let go of her and smoothed out his clothes," Sorry about that. I didn't want to fall from your push. "

"I hardly pushed you that hard. ", She said quietly as she slid her fingers through her hair.

They came to the front door of Yoona's house. Yoona walked up with Donghae with something on her mind.

"Today.... Tuesday? ", She said to herself.

"Yoona?", Donghae raised his eyebrow as he stood in front of her.

"Donghae. What day is it?,"Yoona started to panic as she counted in her head.

"Wednesday why?", Donghae said not concerned.

"Oh, no. I have only tonight to finish the outfit. ", she quickly opened her door and pulled Donghae in.

"Can you stay as a friend and my model?," Yoona smiled.

"Sure. Just one thing.", Donghae said patting Yoona's head.

"What is it?",Yoona said dragging Donghae to her room so she could set up the clothes.

"Always stay by my side. ",

Yoona was stunned by his request. She busied herself and pulled the fabric out of the bag.

Donghae waited for her answer  But when he tapped on her shoulder, she turned around and handed him her phone.

He looked the phone grabbing it," What do you want me to do?"

"Text Leeteuk or hara. ", Yoona said leaving it up to him.

Donghae sighed and started to text to Leeteuk.

To: Leeteuk.

Sorry. You have to stay with Hara. Yoona is rushing with her fabrics. Due date tomorrow.

To: Hara.

I can't be your model. But i am still yours.

Donghae.

--- 

He hesitated pressing send and Yoona saw him just staring at the screen.

"Donghae?", She said worrying that he went into her pictures. In her phone, she still had those pictures she yet to remember to delete.

Donghae looked up the same time he pressed send. "Hmm?"

Yoona took her phone and tucked it in her pockets. "Now that you are done. Help me sew and stitch and finish this outfit. "

Donghae nodded as he came forth and grabbed a piece of fabric and began cutting.

(Hara POv)

It can't be it. It can not be. They can't be lovers. Expecially if they are working on this projet togeter.


I walked out of the shop leaving Leeteuk watching me leave. I started to shed tears and watch them as they fell.
I started to walk to anywhere to think out of my confusion. I kept walking until something stopped me from behind. I saw a hand on my shoulder and i turn behind.

"Leeteuk. What are you doing?", i said stopping my tears altogether and trying to steady my voice.

"Don't go. Donghae is with Yoona right now. ", Leeteuk said looking at his feet.

"I don't believe your words. Stop trying to break us up. ", I said flinging his arm from her shoulder.

"I'm not. I could show you but you will hurt more than you already are. ", he said sighing at the fact that his best friend was with someone he had a crush on. That crush was fading though since she seemed such a great little sister to him. He didn't want either girl to get hurt from his best friend.

I bit my lip at the fact that he was right. I was already hurting way before Leeteuk told me his
Secret. My heart dropped even at the thought of My donghae and yoona being together.

I sighed as i looked at Leeteuk," Fine. I'll go along with you. But when something is wrong, don't stop me when my heart is falling. "

Leeteuk nodded as he pulled out his phone as a message rang. He read it carefully," Look. We got a project to finish. "

He put the phone in front of my face to read the screen. I looked at it and bit my tongue out of anger. A second later my phone rang. A message from Yoona. I read it and it was Donghae who wrote it.

I guess they should be together for the project. I sighed to myself remembering how all the times i spent with him, was i the only one happy?

I clutched my phone in the palm of my hand and forcefully smiled at  leeteuk. "Are you ready?"

I led him to my studio to work on the outfit i planned. I can't believe this happening.

(Yoona POV)

I watch as Donghae worked hard to help me. I smiled as i kept glancing at him while i tried to stitch the fabric. As i tried to loop a hole i felt a sharp pain my hand. I yanked my hand in pain. Donghae turned to the sound of my pain. He walked quickly to my side.

"Are you okay?", He said holding out my hand.

"Yeah. Just stings a bit. ",

He took a look at my finger. "Looks okay. Just in case...", he pulled me off the chair and led me to his chair.

"Wha---?", i said confused.

"You do my job. All you do is cut the fabric to the length you want and design it how you told me to do. And i will do the dangerous part. ", he smiled.

I smiled as i rolled my eyes. "Haha. Very funny. "

He turned me around," Work. ".

From there, he walked to my chair starting to sew the fabrics i needed to sew. I busied myself with the cutting. Then i started to stitch some of the clothing.

I yawned to myself as i tried to keep my eyes open. Suddenly something hit my head causing me to be wide awake. I look at the object bounce on the floor. A tiny plastic ball. I gave a glare at Donghae who obviously threw it.

"What?", he said innocently.

"You know what you did. ", I said going back to my work.

"Whatever you say Yoona. ",he replied making me roll my eyes.

"I will get back to work then. "

I pieced the vest together. Finished with that part. Donghae was stitching the pants. All was left was the shirt and tie.

I looked at my alarm clock. It was already 1 in the morning. I sighed at the thought of what dark circles i would get when i am finished with this project. Even though i was tired, i was also hungry. Before i could say something, my stomach said it for me.

Donghae turned his body towards me with a weird look in his face. "Hungry?"

I nodded weakly as i grabbed a colored fabric and started to try to finish the shirt. 

Donghae suddenly stood up and ruffled my hair as he walked passed me. My curious mind was looking at him mysteriously.

"Where are you going?", I asked.

"I am going to cook. ", He said walking to my kitchen.

"Wow. You can cook?", I said surprised at his skills.

I steadied my sleepy mind to finish the shirt. I cut it up and stitched it up and then i measured it and then i finally managed to put the pieces on the mannequin. All was missing was a tie to tie it all together.

Suddenly a savory smell entered my room.  I smiled knowing my stomach will be filled up. My sleepy mind wouldn't let me have that though. I blanked out and fell asleep on the chair leaning my head on the table.

(Author's POv)

Yoona is in deep sleep without knowing that she didn't do the tie. Donghae walked through the door holding 2 plates of crepe. He smiled making these himself. Donghae saw Yoona laying her head on the table. He set the plates down and went toward her. Thinking that she was playing sleep he shook her a bit. He concluded to himself that she must be in deep sleep.

He looked at her face for a long time," Even your eyelashes are pretty."

He was absorbed in her beauty that he leaned in ,just when he was about to kiss her she mumbled in her sleep. He chuckled as he stepped back.

"I guess i will get these by myself then. ", he grabbed a blanket and covered her with it.

Then he grabbed the plates and ate one by himself as he made sure Yoona wasn't uncomfortable. Donghae looked at the mannequin noticing also that it was missing something.

"Why does it look not done?", He said as he looked at the product.

He remembered what Yoona had said. "oh, right a tie. "

He brought the plate to his workplace as he started to help Yoona by working on the tie for her.

He glanced at the clock: 2:30.

Donghae finished making the tie in 20 minutes after he figured how to make it. He stared at it proud that he made it. Then he glanced at Yoona.


"Aish, she is goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter