Chapter ~22

Slowly Falling in Love {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 (Hara POV)

I woke up with the sun hitting from the window. I barely opened my eyes as i yawned and stretched my arms. I rolled over and rubbed my eyes. I scanned the room only to see nobody with me. Yesung's bed where Donghae was sleeping last night was empty with no pillow or blanket. I thought it was strange. I sat up quickly with a worried face.

I walked to the bathroom first brushing my teeth and freshening myself up. I thought maybe Donghae was making breakfast or something. But the thing is i didn't smell any food cooking.

I walked out the bathroom slowly searching for him. I checked his room once again but he wasn't there. The room was the same. I walked over to leeteuk's room cracking the door a little so i could see. He wasn't there. Leeteuk was the only one in there sleeping peacefully. Then i looked at the back window and there seemed to be no one there as well.

The last place i haven't checked out was... The living room. That's where Yoona is sleeping. But... Why would he be there? I laughed at the thought of it.

Even though the thought boggled my mind and was ridiculous, i walked with heavy steps. I had a smile on my face though. I followed along the wall as i walked to the Living room.

My heart dropped as my eyes stared right on through. The thought was true. There they're were sleeping side by side

Yoona was on the couch sleeping on her side with two layers of Blankets on her. Donghae was on the floor sleeping on a pillow with no blanket. Suddenly, I heard Yoona mumbled 'masquerade.'

I don't understand. What is she talking about? I don't think i heard it correctly. I toss the thought of her saying something useless out of my brain and focus on them being side by side.

What is this feeling? Jealousy? I really can't stand Yoona. I need a explanation for this. I sighed angrily and walked toward them until Leeteuk saw me from the kitchen.

"Hey Hara. Good morning!" he said to me.

I averted from Donghae and Yoona and headed for the kitchen. I came into the kitchen and Leeteuk was making eggs.

"Hey Hara. Are you hungry?", he asked me.

"Yea. Can you make me some?," i said sitting down in the dining area.

"Ok. I will. I am going to make enough for all of us. " he said cooking.

I nodded smiling but i kept looking over at the living room.

I guess he noticed because he spoke up," Ay, Donghae and Yoona are close. You know that right?"

"I guess. I just wish he was close to me. " i pouted.

Suddenly someone woke up. It was just Yoona.

(Yoona POV)

I woke up to a frying sound. I got out of the couch rubbing my eyes. I realized that i had two blankets covering me. Two? Then i thought of Donghae. I looked down next to me on the floor. Donghae. So it wasn't a dream? It was real.

I sighed and walked to the kitchen. I saw Leeteuk cooking and waved him a hi. Then i walked over to the dining room where i found Hara looking at Donghae.

Wow. She must really like him.

I looked Donghae as well. I don't know why but whenever i think of him my heart beats quickly.

Just then, he wakes up in a daze. Hara jumps up from the dining table and rushes over to him. She hugs him tight but he looks at me and smiles.

I returned the smile and walked to the kitchen. I pat Leeteuk's shoulder," Hey Leeteuk. What's up?"

Leeteuk laughed at me. I looked at him funny," What's so hilarious?"

"You are cute. " , he said.

I slapped him," Whatever."

Donghae and Hara come in the kitchen holding hands and i look at them and bow. "Good morning. "

Suddenly Donghae lets go his hand from Hara and bows to me. Hara looked at him with raised eyebrows. Leeteuk set down plates and eggs in the dining room table. He sat down first. Then Hara and then Donghae. I hesitated.

"Yoona are you coming?"Donghae asks me.

"Uhm. I'm not hungry. I have this big designer thing too. "i walk away without listening for replies.

I walk out the door grabbing my stuff along the way. I sprinted to a run to my house to get my car.

I got into the car an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter