Chapter ~24

Slowly Falling in Love {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yoona POV)

As I was getting ready to leave, I noticed that I almost forgotten about that package Nichkhun left and my gift to Hara. 

I grabbed them and I looked at my watch. It was getting late. I hurried to my car unlocking it as soon as i saw it. I opened the door and started the car. I put the package to the passenger seat next to me. Then I drove to Hara's house knowing It might be a mistake since someone else i know is there. 

I finally reached her house parking on the side. I grabbed the gifts and proceeded toward her front door. I sighed deeply and slowly pressed on the doorbell. I waited only a couple seconds and as the door opened, i was expecting Hara but it wasn't her at all. It was Donghae. It was him. 

I bowed to him and in the corner of my eye, i saw Hara who tried to look pleased. 

"Yoona. What are you doing here?",Donghae asked shocked that i was here. 

I chuckled weakly," I wanted to wish Hara and happy birthday and there are presents for her. " I showed him the gifts and he looked over at Hara for approval. 

"She can come in. Welcome. ", Hara said lighting up after looking at the gifts set for her. 

I bowed at Donghae awkwardly and didn't meet my eyes with his after that. I settled onto a spot on the couch far from the couple. 

"So, You brought presents?", Hara said eyeing the gifts in the grip of my hands. 

"Yes, i did. The bag is from Nichkhun and this box is from me. ", i said passing the gifts to her. 

"Nichkhun. Got me something. ", she said opening the bag. 

Donghae finally came around and sat by Hara. He didn't sit close to her making a distance that was confusing to me. Shouldn't he be close to her. 

(Hara POV)

I opened the bag that supposedly Nichkhun gave me and I reached inside pulling out    objects. It was notebooks. What a lame gift. Why notebooks?  

I lifted my eyes and looked at Yoona disappointed. 

She smiled weakly," You wanted to be a designer right?so he got you prepared. "

"Oh, i never thought of that. He is sweet. "I said feeling the notebook smooth texture. I flip open the notebook quickly and  a note fell out. 

I took it out and read it in my mind:

Hara.
I hope you have a good birthday and become your designer dream. 

-Nichkhun

Even though it was short, to me it was him finally appreciating me. I lifted my head up and i noticed the atmosphere was filled with quietness and awkwardness. 

I glanced at Donghae who seemed unfocused and staring off somewhere. I followed his gaze and it lead me to Yoona who was burying her eyes down on her lap. 

I can't believe Donghae is acting like this. What's up with the girl? Why are they so awkward around each other? Or is it me? 

I cleared my throat making Yoona look at me and Donghae turn his focus on me. I smiled gently and hastly take Yoona's gift. 

I opened the gift and it was a stupid cell phone accessory. 

I scoffed at it," What is this?"

"What do you mean?", She asked me. 

"A small keychain? what? you bought this for a dollar?", i said increasing my volume. 

"What do you mean? No. This is from my heart. I really thought you like this. " she said standing up. 

Haha. She might be scared at me now. 

" What ever. What do you think I am? Poor?" , I said standing up angrily. 

Donghae stood up as well watching with a solemn face.

"No i never thought that." Yoona said sighly deeply. 

"Get out. " I said pointing to the door. 

"W-What?" she said stuttering. 

"GET OUT!" i yelled out grabbing my wine and throwing it on her. 

"Hara!" Donghae yelled running to Yoona. " Is this necessary?"

Yoona walked passed Donghae and toward my front door. 

"Thank you. You just confirmed my reasons. " She said turning back and finally leaving. 

I sat down shocked at her words and my actions. Donghae sighed in anger. 

"Hara! Why did you do that?" Donghae shouted at me. 

"I'm sorry," I said tearing up. 

"Aish, " he said looking at the front door. 

" What's so special about her?" I yelled out. 

"What do you mean?" He said looking at me. 

"Nevermind. " i said sighing. " Don't leave me. Please. "

Donghae didn't say a word and all i could hear was the sound of the clock ticking. And under his breath," Time machine. "

Time machine? For what?
Red dress? Could it possibly be Yoona?"

(Yoona POV)

I can't believe i am soaked in her wine. I can't believe I went over there. Why can't i tell myself no?


Why does HE make me do stuff i don't really realize?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter