Chapter ~4

Slowly Falling in Love {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter ~4



(Yoona POV) 


He grabbed my hand. I turned around and it was Donghae. He smiled mischeviously at me. I looked at him open- wided and then i smirked. When Donghae grabbed my hands and held me close, it was time stood still. After realizing what happened, i could feel past feelings brush by my heart a little. I just shrugged them off since i knew Donghae and i relationship was just friendly.
I flashed back to reality.

"Leeteuk!," i said,"help me!" I said laughing. 

(Leeteuk POV)

All three of us were  standing at one spot until Donghae grabbed Yoona. I felt a bit weird in my heart when he did that. 

Then she exclaimed,"Leeteuk! Help me!"

I rushed to her side grabbing her as Donghae loosely let her go.

She smiled a thanks and linked arms with us. 

(Donghae POV)

 

I really didn't know why i grabbed her. I guess it was my choding side. She laughed with her eyes opened wide. She felt warm against me.

I smiled still holding on. Then i saw Leeteuk give me a look ... i wonder what's with that.

 

Afterwards, Yoona called leeteuk and i loosen my hold to let him be the hero even when i didn't want him too. I laughed with Yoona  and Leeteuk. I looked at her as she laughed her signature laugh, The alligator laugh.

Then she linked arms with Leeteuk and then with me. I was happy for a moment. But i just thought this feelings were normal, just happy feelings with two friends. 

She walked with us going nowhere but in the park. It was silent until Leeteuk spoke up.

"Have you eaten yet?" He said turning to Yoona.

She shook her head cutely and then Leeteuk replied,"Well why don't we take you out?"

She looked at Leeteuk and then to Me. 

"Really? You guys would do that?" She said innocently.

"Yea, for good old time sakes." I said smiling at her.

Leeteuk dragged Yoona and I as she was still arm-linked with both of us.

"So, Oppa how have you been?" She said looking at me.

I froze for a minute thinking about what to reply. " Well you know the same old. I ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter