Chapter ~14

Slowly Falling in Love {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yoona Pov)

 

I woke up to see Nichkhun asleep on the table while i laid rested on his shoulder. I smiled as i sat up stretching my arms. I looked at the table realizing that Nichkhun finished the paperwork and i was happy he did that for me. I stood up slowly and then i got all the paperwork in a pile. On the floor i found a crumpleed piece of paper and i picked it up. I realized there was writing on it so i uncrumpled it and smiled as i read the message. I looked back at Nichkhun and then wrote back on a clean piece of paper.

 

-Nichkhun

I just went to get some coffee. Thanks for everything.

 

*Yoona 

 

 

I set the paper by his face and left the room. I walked upstairs and enterd my office that i shared with Hara. She was there.

"Hey, Hara" i said giving her the paperwork.

"Oh hi!!!" She said smiling me so brightly.

I was surprised with her happiness.

"I'm finished with this," I said ever so carefully still shocked.

Her kindness threw me off. I mean she was mean to me the other way. Hara seemed nice today. A little too nice? i assumed. Maybe she was just.... i don't know.

"Yep!!!!! I just met a POTENTIAL BOYFRIEND!" She smiled so widely at me.

Her boyfriend? Potential? Is this why she is so happy?"

"Really?" i said.

"Yeah, he is very sweet, he is a gentlemen, and i think he likes me." She swooned.

I think if she's nice like this all the time, she won't be mean or punish me.

"Oh, who is he?" i said curiously.

"Oh --- his name is---" She said but my phone.

I looked at the screen but it was just am ad for some job. I pressed delete. I looked up and saw that hara was aboout to leave.

"Sorry, Yooni--" She said stuffing her bag with papers.

"It's Yoona" I corrected her as i looked confused.

"Yeah, I have to go pick out an outfit to impress my bofriend." She said walking up to me.

"You said Potential." I corrected her once again.

:"Yooni, you are getting on my nerves and getting me frustrated again." She said flipping her hair.

I rolled my eyes," Yoona."

Hara walked away without saying anything as i stood there sighly deeply. I looked at my watch. Gosh, it was already 10:00.

I started to walk to the coffee shop and i ordered a iced coffee.

 I sat in a booth close to the window so i could see the outside.

The thing that didn't leave my mind was Hara's happiness. Is it wrong for me to see her happy after one bad day. Did she like nichkhun? Who was her boyfriend? I want to meet him and say thanks. I smiled to myself.

I decided to call Leeteuk about it. I grabbed my phone and then the waiter came by to give me my bill. I got distracted as i pressed the speed dial. I said thank you to the waiter and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" his voice said but it didn't quite sound like him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter