Chapter ~20

Slowly Falling in Love {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 (nichkhunPov)

I looked at Hara with confusion.

"Hara. What are you talking about?"I asked her.

She smiled," I am going to enter to Sophie's designer contest. "

I chuckled," You never applied to be a designer when you first started. You were just a assistant. Why change your career choice now?"

Her face turned a light red," I'm still young plus i could design better clothing than miss little perfect over there." she said pointing at Yoona.

I looked over at Yoona who politely bowed," I am sorry. "

I patted her shoulder," Well since you both are wanting to be designers, turn in your application and go get help with your designing. "

Yoona turned to me," I-i don't know anyone in the fashion expertise area. "

Hara made a face," Luckily i do. On speed dial."

I rolled my eyes at Hara. "Go to this place,Rose West, see Ms.Walt. She will help you. "I whipered into Yoona's ears.

I composed my position and Yoona smiled at me.

"Thank you. " she said.

"No problem. Now Hara, Yoona good luck. The application is in the front desk. " i bowed and left the room. I couldn't help but feel worrisome for Yoona.

(Yoona POV)

I watched as Nichkhun walked away. He was a good friend to have around. I laughed to myself as i turned to go take a seat on my desk.

Hara suddenly laughed. I looked at her," Is there something wrong?"

"Your sketches." she said.

My eyes widen as i stood up walking toward her," Why are you looking through my stuff?"

I snatched the notebook she had in her hands and went back to my desk.

My notebook didn't have much. Only a couple of sketches i managed to finish. I didn't have much time since i have work and home i have to balance plus my personal life. To me they were good but not good enough. I had a vision for them though. For me to make it real. And this could be my chance. But is there someone blocking my way?

I looked up at Hara who was looking on the computer for ideas and whatnot. In her hands was her phone that she was always on. She was probably texting her boyfriend again.

I have to beat her. I have to be the best to get her approval. I looked about around my desk and then the time. It was almost time to go home. I decide to sketch since i didn't have work to be done.

I took my notebook and my pencil out. I flipped to a new page and stared at it. I just couldn't get inspired. I stared at that page for so long so i decided to go somewhere i could get inspired from.

I stood up from my desk and took my purse and notebook and left. Hara looked at me strangely and shrugged.

I walked with s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter