Chapter ~19

Slowly Falling in Love {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author Pov)

Yoona stepped outside where the chilly wind blew in her face. She stood still waiting for Leeteuk to pick up the food. She didn't know why she said the things she said Donghae. Now she was thinking regret.

She spots a gray car and hurries to Leeteuk as he gets out the car. She smiles as she saw him.

"Hey Leeteuk. I got you this. " Yoona said holding up the bag of food.

"Thanks Yoona. "

A noise of a car door slammed shut as she looked up. It was Donghae who came out the car. He wore a leather jacket and his hands in his pocket. His eyes staring at her.

"Donghae?" she said quietly.

He didn't say anything but grabbed her wrist. He dragged her far from Leeteuk who looked confused.

Yoona didn't say anything as well but looked at Donghae.
He stopped at a bench. The Park Bench. Her park bench.

Donghae sat down first and then held Yoona's wrist leading her to sit by him. She looked at him dazed. For the longest time neither of them said anything.

Donghae watched Yoona's eyes as it looked into his. Her scent made him secretly smile inside because that was the scent he rememered. He looked at her face and then to her forehead. He was wanting to kiss it but remembered Hara. His girlfriend. He almost forgot Yoona and him weren't together.

The silence made it uncomfortable and the cold wind made Yoona shiver as she tried to conceal it. Donghae looked at her as if something was wrong.

Yoona was the first one to speak up. "Donghae. Why dis you bring me here?"

Donghae sighed slightly," Because of you. "

"Me?" she said pointing to herself.

"Yes. Why are you always around me? Why am i like this?"

"Like what?"

"I can't control my heart. "

"No one can. "Yoona said not looking at him.

"How can someone move on when they are Still in denial?" He said looking at his fingers.

"What do mean?"yoona said to him.

'So he hasn't moved on? But he's with Hara. Why are we like this? This make no sense. But that's life, right?"

"Yoona. Tell me why you said what you said." Donghae lifted his head to look at Yoona.

'My feelings are confused. I was hoping if i talked to her, i wouldn't be this confused anymore. Will it work?' he thought to himself.

Yoona heard his question and was unable to answer. All her focus was on her heart. She couldn't answer his question if she tried. It was hard since he will never know. Because they were friends and Hara was the object blocking her feelings.

"I don't know. Donghae. I don't know. " she finally said.

Donghae looked at her nodding slightly. 'Hoping it work. It didn't. It just became more complicated as i pondered about this."

Suddenly Yoona stood up. "Your girlfriend will get mad if i don't get back to work."

Girlfriend. Donghae forgot once again. Hara was his girlfriend. "Wait. "

He stood up behind her. Yoona froze and she felt something heavy dropped on her. The cold wind didn't seem cold for some reason. She turned to Donghae. He didn't have his jacket on. It was on her.

"I know you. Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter