Chapter ~25

Slowly Falling in Love {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(DOnghae POV)

I turned my head to see Hara. I smiled at her and waved. In the cornver of my eye, I could see Yoona exiting the room. I almost forgot that night on Hara's birthday.They must have some bad blood between them now. I wish I didn't have to see that look in Hara's eyes when she splashed Yoona with the wine. Hara come up to me and hugged me. I didn't wrap my arms around her immediately as if i didn't like the hug.

"Hey, Donghae.", she said smiling brightly towards me.

"What's up?", I said putting my hands in my pockets.

"I finally turned in my application." She beamed.

"Oh really? I hope you do well.", I said slightly smiling.

"Well, for the 1st round of the competetion..." Hara said shyly.

"Huh?", I said making Hara continue.

"Do you want to be my model?", Hara said.

I scratched his head in worry," Sorry, Hara. Yoona asked me already."

Hara scoffed,"What's with her?"

"What are you talking about? I have to help her. We're ... close. Uh.. Close friends." I said making an excuse so Hara doesn't know the truth between us.

Hara faked a smile,"Well, that's a reasonable reason."

She bid adieu to me and I stood there watching her leave. Is she that upset? I can't justabandon Yoona. For some reason my heart beats differently when I'm with her. It's not the same as before.

(Hara POV)

I can't believe Yoona did that. Who does she think she is stealing my boyfriend? I must find out what's with them and to prevent her from knowing her prince-charming. I got to find her and tell her to choose a different model. But wait a minute. Wouldn't Donghae get mad at me? I don't want him to be mad at me though.

I turned the corner and sport Yoona tightly holding her shoulder bag strap getting inside the elevator. I quickly speedwalked to the elevator and stopped it before it closed. I walked inside smoothing out my shirt. Yoona's eyes widen at the sight of me. I laugh at her fear of me. She stood at the opposite side of where I stood. I leaned over and pressed the button for the main lobby.

I looked at Yoona who avoided my eyes. I cleared my throat awfully loud making her startled.

"Yoona are you trying to sabatoge me?"

She faced me." What?"

"Are you taking the easy way out? Are you kidding me?", i said feeling rage inside of me building up.

"What?" She said confused at my words.

"Seems like you can't hear me but why did you steal my model and most importantly my boyfriend?" I said glaring at her.

She smiled a bit making me a bit annoyed," What do you ever mean? All is fair in this competition. No one said it could be your boyfriend."

"Drop him as your model and find a new one. If you dO,you will be okay." I threatened her.

"What do you mean? I'm just having my best friend be my mmodel. I don't think that will be a problem." She said innocently.

I hate it when she acts like this. exspecially like this. People will obvisouly think I'm the bad guy. So, is this how she tricks people? With her innocence and purity? Aish, if only I was her. That way i could trick people too. Like Donghae for example.

The elevator music came on pretty late which annoyed me making my anger towards Yoona even greater.
 

"Listen Yoona. Give me my boyfriend back. I need him." I said almost to the point of shouting. Luckly it was only two of us in the elevator.

The elevator stopped and opened. Yoona took a step forward and then turned her head. She smiled softly tilting her head.

"If I give him to you, who would be my model? Plus like I said, I'm just taking my best friend."

She turned her head back around and left the elevator. I bit my tongue in anger. I stood in the elevator for another second before stepping out. I walked through the lobby with swift steps. I walked through the front doors, only stopping on the front steps of the building. I sighed deeply looking at the blue sky upset with how the day was progressing.

In my right war, I hear a car door open with a familiar voice getting out of it. I turn quickly to look out of curiousity. At first when I glanced over, I saw a tall figure with orangey hair. I squinted to focus my vision and i saw it was Leeteuk. I forced a smile and casually went down the stairs. Leeteuk tyrbed his head seeing me and giving me a slight bow.

"Hey Hara?" He asked me as if he forgot my name.

I smiled walking towards him.

"Hey. I have a question for you?" I said looking right at him.

He nodded for me to go on.

"Do you want to be my model? Just for the competition?" I asked him.

"What happened to Donghae? Can't he?"

"He said yes to Yoona already." I said forcing a smile.

"So, there is something up." Leeteuk whispered to himself.

"What?" I said wanting to find more.

"Nevermind."

"So, be my model?"

He looked at me hesitating his answer but then slightly nodded. I smiled happily,"So, Why are you here?"

"Oh, Donghae wanted a ride to some place." Leeteuk replied.

I perked up and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Can I come along?"

"Well, Dong--" He said unsure.

"Please, Can I come along? I am his girlfriend." I said in my cute voice.

Leeteuk scratched his head not knowing what to do in this situation. Then He suddenly opened the car passenger door. He gestured me inside and I took my hand off his shoulder and smiled at him.

 


(Yoona Pov)

I can't believe her. She had the nerve to scare me with her words. Aish, If only. I walked out of the building following the path
of the nearby sidewalk along the buidling. Suddenly my phone rings. I reach in my bag and check my phone. It was a text messgae.

From:Sophie Designer Contest

ROUND 1

Find a regular person as your model and design modern wear work clothes.


I closed my phone clutchin it in the palms of my hands. Modern wear work clothes, eh?

I took a few steps forward regretting the things I said to Hara. I bit my lip worried what Hara
might do. I turned around with a quick turn heading towards where I last saw Hara.

I put one foot out ready to walk but then i stopped. THen again... She did start it with me. I mean i was only
borrowing my best friend.

I'll leave it be right? I cletched my fist nodding my head agreeing that i was the one right.
SO, I TURNED AROUND WITH one swift move and I had the view of someone in front of me. I gasped in suprise
moving my eyes slowly meeting up to the person's face. It was... Donghae.

I turned at him flustered," Donghae?"

Donghae let out a small smile,"What were you doing?"

It was quite interesting watching you change your directions a bunch of times."

I nervously chuckled," Oh that. I was just figuring out what to do."

Donghae nodded gathering the words I said." How about this? How about you join me in some coffee? It will help you to conclude
your confusion." He said raising his eyebrow and softly gesturing the way.

I gave out a small laugh,"Uhm, I have to go to the local fabric stores. I got my mission." I said
showing him the message on my phone.

He nodded," So modern wear work clothes. Professional?"

"Duh."

I started to walk pass him until he grabbed my wrist. I turned back quickly at him.
"Donghae..."

"Where do you think you are going? I got a car waiting for me. Let's ride that." He said laughing
at his joke. He let go of my wrist.

I laughed with him."No thanks." I walked passed him.

"Why not?" He said as if he was rejected.

"We always take the easy way and ride cars. Let's take it slow. Let's walk." I said turning my head.

He smiled at my thought." Your right. Let's walk." He walked towards me keeping himself beside me.

I smiled looking ahead. This must be another moment of us that I coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter