ღ 09 ღ

Timeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Special shout-out to my friend nrwegianwood! She helps me a lot in writing :-) 
If you guys are free, feel free to check her latest fic featuring Taemin&Sulli! 
We loved hard, didn't we?

Note **Going to drop this an hour earlier because I am so sleepy now. I just gotta sleep hehe. Good night (maybe good morning for some of you) guys and have fun reading it ^^

 

 

Jaehyun was just doing his part-time work when he could see a couple entered the bar, "Welcome," He greeted them but went startle when the one who were coming was actually his teacher, "Hey," Jaehyun talked to his co-workers.

"Yeah?"

"Let me lay low for a bit," He begged, "If my homeroom teacher sees me here, I will get punished!" Jaehyun quickly get himself under the table because he had nowhere to run away at this very crucial moment.

"Give us two pints of beer!" Wendy shouted as soon as she entered the shop. Both of them took a sit at the table where Jaehyun hid himself.

Wendy didn't know why but she felt close with the man infront of him as they already know each other for a long time. Plus, Wendy is originally friendly so that wouldn't be a problem for her to stay friendly with the man.

But damn, she still couldn't believe that Taemin ditched her because of his friends. This is totally one thing Wendy hates about Taemin. He prioritized his friends rather than his girlfriend. Oh, wait, Wendy is not her girlfriend. Future girlfriend, she means.

"Let's have a great time," Jungwoo told the woman infront of him.

Wendy passed a really bright smile to him. This man looks nicer than she thought he is, "So you're the new teacher at Taemin's school?" She tried to initiate the conversation between them.

Jungwoo nodded his head, "Apparently, yes," He tried so hard not to drop the formality with his sister since he was already used to the woman in the real life; in the future.

"That's mean you know our Jungwoo, right?" Wendy didn't know why she mentioned her brother's name to the man infront of him. Somehow, the man infront of him reminds her of her little brother, they even have the same name though.

He nodded his head, again, "He's my student," He claimed. How he wished he could answer, 'Of course because the boy is me in the past,' but seriously who will believes his crazy words though? He doesn't think anyone could understand his situation now.

"Sorry that I ask you too much," Wendy apologized, "So, tell me about yourself," The woman furrowed her eyebrows when she realized she just asked another question to the man, "God, sorry, I just talk a lot,"

Jungwoo totally could understand it since it's his sister anyway, "It's okay," He was about to talk about himself when the beer they ordered reached their table, "Thank you," He thanked the waiter before continued with his introduction, "I was born here but I moved to Seoul because of my work. And now I'm back to my hometown," He explained to the woman who was busy shoving with the beer.

"I see," She slowly nodded her head, "Sorry, I studied in US for few years so I don't really know people around me," Wendy claimed, "And I think I've never seen you before," She frowned.

He startled, "Maybe you weren't here when I graduate,"

"You're right. Because I was in US," Wendy's expression lighten up. Jungwoo thanked God because his sister wasn't studying in Korea or else he probably busted right away from being a liar.

Jaehyun who heard that quickly took out his phone and typed something. He tried to be quiet as much as he could since he didn't want the two of them to notice his existence there.

Within a mug of beer, Wendy was already drunk. Jungwoo knew it. His sister could never withstand beer. She's better with soju, "Wendy?" He held onto the woman's wrist and tried to wake the drunk woman.

Wendy snapped her hand and continued laying her head on the table, "Taemin, you devil guy," She started to ramble nonsense things. It's her habit, "How can you leave me behind for your friends," Suddenly, she was sobbing, "I thought you like me," Wendy whined.

Jungwoo scratched his head as he didn't know what he should do but only then he remembered that Jaehyun works here, "Jaehyun, I know you're here so come out already," He called out for his student's name.

Jaehyun's eyes widened when he heard his teacher's voice calling out for his name. As much as he wanted to hide, he didn't have any choices anymore. He needs to show himself or else something worser could happen, "What?" He asked as he came out from his hiding place.

"Bring her home," The man pointed out to the drunk woman infront of him.

Jaehyun complained, "Why me? I mean what does even Jungwoo's sister ever means to me?" His teacher is the one who brought her out but why he's the one who must face the consequences?

Jungwoo hit the boy's head in slow motion, "Do it or I will punish you because an underage boy works at a bar," He threatens the boy.

Jaehyun knows by now he needs to do it or else he will be in a big trouble. But, seriously, how did his teacher knows he's working here?

Both of them walked out from the bar with Wendy in their hand, "Make sure you send her to her home," He gave an instruction to Jaehyun.

"Why it must be me?"

Jungwoo rolled his eyes when Jaehyun kept rebelling, "How can you let a drunk woman walked alone at night?" 

Jaehyun sighed, "And she's not even a woman to me," He remembered how fierce Wendy could be as he saw it once, after she knows about Jungwoo skipped his school for few times because he accompanied Jaehyun to blind date.

The man ignored his words and walked towards the opposite direction from the two of them.

ღ-ღ-ღ

Both of Yeri and Jungwoo was sitting at the bench near the Firefly bridge. Suddenly, Jungwoo received a message from Jaehyun. He opened the text message and frowned while reading it. But the longer he thought about it, he's totally mad about it. Seriously, how can his teacher hanging around his sister to be honest? On what basis allowed them to do so? 

He closed his phone and put it into the pocket, "So," He paused, lowering his head before he continued his words, "today is the homeroom teacher's birthday and you were planning to confess to him?" Jungwoo asked.

Jungwoo slowly swifted his shaking eyes towards the girl beside him, "That's what I had planned to do," Yeri still have teary eyes, "But I completely failed," She let out a slight laugh; the most fake laugh she could give, "Wow," She exclaimed, "I can't believe you're seeing this side of me," Yeri looked at Jungwoo, "I scared you a little, didn't I? I'm sorry,"

The boy tried to find for a right word to say so that he wouldn't hurt the girl's fragile heart at that moment, "Just how much do you like the homeroom teacher?" Yeri startled by the sudden question and stayed quiet, "Do you like him so much that there's no space for anyone else in your heart," Jungwoo said while staring straight into her eyes, "and do you like him so much that it has to be him and nobody else will do?"

To be honest, Jungwoo didn't expect that those words would come out from his own lips. He used his own voice to say those things. Seriously, Jungwoo, can you hide your feelings for a while? Ugh, nevermind. The girl didn't know about it anyway.

Yeri pouted and another bead of tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter