ღ 01 ღ

Timeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Note **쌤/선생님- teacher in Korean
I'll be using this term since it's hella awkward to write 'Teacher' and it's rude for them to call Jungwoo by his name only when he's their teacher.
**It might be hard to differentiate between old Jungwoo and young Jungwoo but hope you could get it by the italicize I made.
This story will probably have a lot of interaction between the two Jungwoo so it's quite weird to have two Jungwoo and that's why I made Suho as the old Jungwoo's faceclaim since I found that they're having some resemblance (lol).
**There might be flashback back and forth so note that, though, for sure I will mention about it.
If you have watched the drama before, yes, there's a lot of similiarites but as I said there will be some changes in the characters plotline except for the main one.

 

 

"Good morning, 쌤 (Mr. Kim)," The kids in the hallway greeted him as he walked down the hall heading towards his class. Jungwoo replied them with just a slight bow and a really bright smile plastered on his face.

He stopped infront of class that looked really familiar to him and took a deep breath before he opened the door and entered the class. He took a step into the class and smiled. Jungwoo put the book he held before on the table infront of the class and looked around.

His eyes locked on someone familiar, it's her. His first love, Kim Yeri. She was having her head down looking at the book on her table. Jungwoo smiled.

"쌤 (Mr. Kim), can we start the class now?" A student distracted his attention when he has been staying quiet for few minutes because he was busy staring Yeri.

Jungwoo gathered himself back and turned his body just to see an unclean whiteboard, "Who's in charge this week?" He scoffed.

A girl sit in the second row; stands up and quietly stomped her legs. She whined, "Why it has to be me?" But she still managed to grab the duster and started wiping up the whiteboard.

That girl is, yes, Kim Saeron. One of Jungwoo's closest friend though he would say Yeri is way closer to her. If he ever thought about Saeron, of course, the next one would be the guy with bunny teeth whom sitting behind Yeri, Kim Doyoung.

What's their connection? 6 years from now on, they will get married. To think about the past, Jungwoo couldn't believe that Saeron and Doyoung hide their relationship from them and they only know it when they said they're going to marry each other. Huh, childish.

Jungwoo's eyes fell on someone whom sitting at the back of the class and was looking outside; totally has zero attention for the class. He takes the pen on the table and luckily he manage to throw it in the right direction; and it hit the boy's head, "Yah, Jaehyun, can't you focus on your class?" Jaehyun startled by the sudden incident but then just rolled his eyes. 

Saeron was already at her place so it's about the time for Jungwoo to start the class, "So, put your homework on the table. I'll be going around to check it," The whole class whined to the instruction.

A boy whom sitting beside Doyoung noticed the unusual expression on Yeri's face. He was sure that she is looking for her homework. The boy passed his book to Doyoung and asked his friend to give it to Yeri. Yeri unconsciously takes the book and put it on her table pretending like it's hers.

"Whoever didn't do the homework, confess now," Jungwoo said. 

The boy unwillingly stand up, "I left my book at home," He told his teacher but little thing he didn't know that Jungwoo knows that the boy gave his book to Yeri because the boy is him.

It's Jungwoo, 10 years ago. 

 

 

One month ago

"I'm not crazy okay," Jungwoo insisted when his friends kept telling him to go and meet psychiatrist to get a treatment.

Doyoung sighed, "Yes, we all know that you're not crazy," He paused, trying to find a right word to make the boy understand, "But look, it has been 10 years and you still have no one to date. It wasn't like you hate woman. Every blind date that I put you into, you mess it up. You said that they're pretty and nice but then you rejected them just because they didn't make your heart fluttered,"

Jungwoo rolled his eyes, "It's not my fault when they couldn't get the butterflies in my stomach flapped their wings," He let his eyes locked on the television while his mouth stuffed with nachos that he bought yesterday.

"He's still in love with Yeri," Jaehyun made a simple statement but it strucks right into Jungwoo's heart.

"Hey," He startled by the sudden attack by the boy, "It has been 10 years okay. There's no way I could still remember her," He claimed.

Doyoung chuckled, "You know that you're not so good in lying right? Your face is hella red that moment Jaehyun mentioned Yeri's name," He .

"Okay, I'll go to the counselling," He gave up and decided to just follow his friends' not-so-good intention.

ღ-ღ-ღ

"I can't believe they force me to be here, I'm not even crazy,  doctor," The doctor cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter