ღ 02 ღ

Timeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Note **오빠(oppa)- older brother's nickname for younger sister
I'm so going to type 오빠 instead of 'oppa' because it's so cringe-worthy
**누나(noona)- older sister's nickname for younger brother
I would say the same reason as above so yeah
**언니(unnie)- older sister's nickname for younger sister
and the last one, yeap
**Flashback vs Real life
I would say most of the flashback would be when I typed Jungwoo and most of the Jungwoo is the real one. But then, when both Jungwoo will happen later, it will be real moment by then ;)

 

 

"What am I expecting? It has been 10 years," Jungwoo sighed at the upon of remembering the ring around the girl's finger just now. He was on his way to his hometown at the moment, or to be exact his mother's house for the 10th anniversary for his mother's death this year.

Suddenly, he reminded on how he met the girl for the first time. It's really vague but yet brought thousand of happiness into his life as it's her who comes and not anyone else.

It was a really sunny day, Jungwoo rode the bus as usual and as soon as he put his feet inside the bus, an unknown figure really caught his eyes. He went straighly to her and stand infront of her.

Jungwoo was standing inside the bus waiting for it to reach his school. The girl who was sitting infront of him was actually deep in her dreamland at the moment. He frowned upon seeing the girl's face. She's wearing his high school uniform but Jungwoo felt like he never seen her before.

He scanned her whole face before went to her nametag. Kim Yeri, he called out the girl's name in his mind, "She's in our grade," He said when he realized the girl had the same colour tag as him, "but I've never seen her before," He muttered and obviously couldn't be heard by the sleeping girl infront of him.

The bright sun hit into the bus causing the girl to move a little bit as the light disturbed her precious nap time. But then, Jungwoo whom realized that quickly put his hand above the girl's eyes to protect her from the sunshine. He smiled.

As soon as he did that, the bus finally reached his school. All the students in the bus were already out but Jungwoo couldn't move his hand at all as he's afraid that the girl might wake up though she also needs to get off from the bus.

But then, the girl woke up, surprised Jungwoo whom quickly took a sit behind the girl as he felt that the girl might questioned him if he ever stayed in that position. The girl pressed the stop button abruptly causing the bus' driver to stop the bus immediately. She get off from the bus and looked around but she had no idea on where she should go now.

She decided to ask the person nearby and coincidentally there's an aunt who walked beside her, "Excuse me, do you perhaps know where is Neo Culture High School?" The woman politely answered her question by pointing out the way to go to the school.

"Oh god, I'm going to be late again," Jungwoo walked pass through the girl as he let out a sigh. 

She looked at the boy who walked beside her and noticed that he wore the same uniform as her. Her lips automatically formed a smile. The girl quietly followed Jungwoo from behind till they reach the school.

ღ-ღ-ღ

Jungwoo throws his bag over the gate before he climbed it up to enter the school. He was actually late for school that he decided to enter the school using the back gate instead of the front gate because if he ever entered using the front gate, he would need to face the disciplinary teacher so let's skip that.

He grabbed the bag on the ground when he could hear the sound of the gate is moving. He turned around and could see the same girl from before was climbing up the gate just like he did. He smiled.

"Want me to help you?" He asked when he noticed the girl was struggling to get off from the quite high place. The girl passed an anxious look to the boy but ended up nodding her head since there's no other way for her.

Jungwoo smiled as he lent out his hand for the girl to grab it. The girl grabbed his hand without having any second thoughts. Jungwoo helped the girl by putting his hand around the waist to catch the girl while the girl automatically put her hand around Jungwoo's neck to stable herself.

Their eyes locked for few seconds before Jungwoo put her down, "Thanks," The girl said.

Jungwoo could feel that his heart was beating too fast at the moment that he avoided the stare given by the girl. But only then he realized the girl's skirt was torn probably due to the sharp edge of the gate while she was trying to jump down from the gate.

He unconsciously put the bag on the girl's shoulders to cover up the tear, "I, um," He stuttered, "Since I helped you so hold that for me," He said and leave the girl behind.

The girl scoffed, "What the," She rolled her eyes, "Is he making me holding his bag?" She was about to put the bag down when she understands the real intention of the boy as she saw her torn skirt. She couldn't help herself but smiled.

That's when Jungwoo realized that people could fall in love in the span of three seconds. One expression on her face could make him feel happy for five hours... or make him sad for five hours.

ღ-ღ-ღ

"Hey, what's going on?" "Gather around!" The commotion in the hallway infront of his class managed to attract Jungwoo's attention who was just done with his lunch a while ago.

He startled when he saw a boy was holding a really big bouquet of flowers and was giving it to a girl as if he's confessing to her. It surprised him to see that the girl was actually Kim Yeri.

"Go out with him!" "Go out with him!" The crowd was rooting for both of them to date and it disturbs Jungwoo so much but he could do nothing about it other than being an o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter