ღ 04 ღ

Timeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Thank you for subscribing!
username ღ

 



"Hey," Jaehyun initiated the conversation, "Apparently, Kim Yeri got the highest grades in our school on that exam,"

"Do you even know how you ranked?" Doyoung interrupted the boy who was talking while chewing his instant noodles at that moment.

"She did the best on the physical fitness test and she got an award for some art she drew, too," Jungwoo passed a suspicious glare while Jaehyun mumbled things about Yeri.

Doyoung sighed and put his instant noodles down, "Why are you so interested in Kim Yeri?"

"It's because I'm thinking of adding her to my fish bowl, of course!" Jaehyun chuckled. 

Jungwoo scoffed, "Leave Kim Yeri out of that," He warned the boy who was sitting infront of him.

"Why? Do you like Yeri?" Jaehyun asked. Jungwoo choked over that question, "Oh, it's Yeri!" Jaehyun smiled when he saw Yeri was walking with Saeron by her side. Doyoung couldn't help himself but smiled at the upon of seeing his girlfriend's face.

Jungwoo sighed when there's tons of guys surrounding Yeri and gave her drinks, "Damn it, do I have to buy her bread, or something?" Jaehyun spoke out the words out loud.

"I said leave Yeri out of you fish bowl!" Jungwoo stern with his words.

Jaehyun scoffed, "Why? It's not even like you like Yeri," He had no idea why Jungwoo insists of telling him to stay away from Yeri.

"I like her! I like her," Jungwoo confessed twice, "I do like her, you bastard," He said for the last time before left the two boys behind in awe.

Both of Doyoung and Jaehyun looked at each other as they're clueless with what had happened just now, "Are you that clueless," Doyoung said and took a bite of the noodles that was probably sogged in the bowl because they kept talking.

Jaehyun blinked his eyes for few times, "You mean that bookworm, who is obsessed with studying actually likes someone?" He was questioning the odd things said by Jungwoo.

"Did you know that half the girls in your 'fish bowl' confessed to him?" Doyoung made a statement. Well, it wasn't a new thing that Jungwoo is one of the popular boy in the school with his outstanding visual.

"I do," The boy whined, "But he doesn't know that those were confessions,"

"That's why!" Doyoung started to get his brain working out a little bit, "You're lucky he's an idiot when it comes to love. If he knew anything about dating, your fish bowl would be empty," He continued talking, "So, if you want to keep your fish bowl populated just let him keep being crazy for her," Doyoung claimed, "For Kim Yeri, I mean,"

Jaehyun slowly nodded his head indicated that he understand it, "I'm not eating this anymore," Doyoung gave up in eating his soggy noodles and left Jaehyun behind in instant.

"Wow, that makes sense," Jaehyun mumbled alone, "Smart people really do have a different way of thinking," He complimented his bestfriend.

ღ-ღ-ღ

Jaehyun dragged Jungwoo to the nearest cyber cafe as they're on their way home after school. Jungwoo entered the cafe with a clueless face because to be honest, he rarely go into here. In fact, this would be the second time he's in here.

"Oh, you're here," Apparently, Doyoung was already there waiting for them infront of one computer in the cafe.

Jungwoo frowned, "Why are we here?" He asked his two friends.

"You said that you like Yeri," Jaehyun claimed, "So I'm here trying to help you,"

The boy looked at his two friends with a blank look, "How can you?" He bluntly asked.

Jaehyun chuckled, "Every romance starts with a properly set-up personal homepage!" He made a silly statement as he turned his face to left and right to look at both of his friends. But Jungwoo totally had no idea what his friends were talking about.

The three of them took a seat together and had their eyes on only one computer there. Jaehyun signed up for a Jungwoo's personal homepage in his place since you know, Jungwoo was totally clueless on this thing because all he knows is study.

"First thing, your personal homepage is like your face," He started to explain, "So the first thing you have to do is put a good profile picture and put some popular quotes up in your 'Photo Album'," Jungwoo listened to it with full attention, "And upload some photos of your everyday life here, too!" Jaehyun scrolled over his albums and the other boys judged him so much looking at his over-posing photos.

There's a photo with a caption, 'This boy, Doyoung... When did you capture the picture without me knowing,'

Doyoung's face wrinkled, "Hey, I never took this photo of you, man," He revealed the truth.

Jaehyun smacked his lips ad he cleared his throat, "Hey, this is how you're supposed to do these things,"

"Wow," The onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter