ღ 15 ღ

Timeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I'm sure of it that 선생님 (Mr. Kim) was lying about his schooling," Jaehyun told Doyoung who was turning his back to look at his friend, "What's why he left all of the sudden, without any warning!" He claimed, "You know how they've really been cracking down on that stuff lately,"

Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows, "Ugh, no way," He denied Jaehyun's silly statement.

"I told you, I definitely heard him say with his own mouth that he graduated from our school!" He said, "But I can't find his name or photo anywhere,"

"Really?"

"Yeah, and he's not in any of the yearbooks, either!" Jaehyun insisted. They didn't realize it but Jungwoo has been listening to their conversation, "I think he definitely lied about his education,"

Jungwoo's eyes fell on Yeri who was busy staring on her textbook,

"Hey, everyone! Our homeroom teacher is coming!" One of their classmate rushed into the class. Yeri quickly shifted her eyes towards the door in hope that person she wished to appear will be right there.

An obvious sigh could be heard coming out from her lips when she saw it's not him who was entering the class. It's someone else.

And Jungwoo noticed the changes of expression on Yeri's face. He took something out from his notebook as he passed it towards the girl. Yeri startled to see a piece of sticker on her table, "Hey, this is super rare!" She turned her head towards Jungwoo with a smile plastered on her face.

"Oh, really?" Jungwoo answered half-heartedly, "I got it on my first try," He proudly said it.

Yeri peeled the sticker off and pasted it on her favourite notebook that was almost full with her collection of Spongebob's stickers. Jungwoo smiled looking at her simple action.

"Hey," Jaehyun called out for Jungwoo, "Is that the reason why you ate 10 loaves of bread yesterday?" He curiously asked.

Jungwoo put his hand on his stomach, "Yeah,"

"You're out of your mind,"

"Jung Jaehyun!" The new teacher shouted his name, "Quiet down, over there!"

Jaehyun scoffed, "Kim Jungwoo and Kim Yeri talked a lot, too!" He felt unfair when he's the only who was being attacked.

ღ-ღ-ღ

Jane was walking down the hallway with a bar of chocolate in her hand. Today, she has decided to confess her feelings towards Mark. The boy whom he has a crush on ever since kindergarten. Mark probably didn't know her existence since Jane never really show herself towards the boy.

She would usually follow him from behind; or giving him stuff in anonymous way because she felt like Mark will feel burdened if he knows who gave all those things to him. Plus, when she saw Mark ate the food she gave him, it makes her feel so good and appreciated.

But today, she made up her mind. She needs to confess to Mark and make him as her boyfriend.

Jane saw Mark from afar and she was already could feel that her heart was thumping so hard at the upon of seeing his back. She took out the mini mirror she had in her sweater pocket and started to fix her hair; checking her condition at that moment, "I'm ready,"

As soon as she said that, someone walked beside her and snatched the chocolate from her hand. Jane couldn't see who the hell dare to pull a prank on her but she sure that she was so ready to kill the one who did that. Jane quickly turned her body around just to see a familiar figure was running away with the chocolate she was supposed to give to mark today.

"JUNG JAEHYUN!" She was letting out the loudest scream she could ever shout to someone in her entire life, "Stop right there or I will ing kill you once I get you," And for the first time ever, she cursed to someone who is older than her. She never really curse to anyone unless she was really mad at that moment. Though, Jungwoo always pull a prank on her, she never got mad and calmly accepted the joke.

But this time, it's too much. That stupid boy should never mess with a girl who is on her way to confess her feelings towards her long-lasting crush.

Jaehyun stopped when he was sure that he's already far from the girl. He looked at the chocolate in his hand and his lips curved upwards form a satisfying smile. But before he could ever do any other thing to the chocolate, someone took the chocolate away.

"Jung Jaehyun," The voice calling out for his name managed to make his whole body shivering up, "Where are you going with this chocolate?" She asked the boy while she showed the chocolate right infront of his eyes.

The boy gulped; clearing his throat, "I--," He stuttered, "I'm craving for chocolate, that's why," He gave a total lame excuse towards the girl who was obviously thousand times more clever than him.

"Jaehyun," Jane let out a silent sigh, "Do you perhaps like me?" She asked the crucial question to him.

Jaehyun blinked his eyes for few times before he slowly nodded his head. He only realized his stupid action after few seconds and quickly shook his head in instant, "How can I like you? It's almost impossible right?" He chuckled.

Jane shrugged, "Well, if that so, then it's okay," The girl was about to leave when a hand stopped her from moving, "What else?" Jane rolled her eyes.

"I just want to ask you," He looked like he was hesitating, "Do you like Mark that much?" Jaehyun finally asked the question he wanted to know the most.

The girl furrowed both of her eyebrows, "Why would you care though?" Jane totally couldn't understand his brother's friend weird behaviour at the moment.

Jaehyun bit his lowered lips as he lowered his head down, "Nothing," He started to walk away from the girl but this time Jane stopped him from going.

Jane looked at him with an unexplainable expression. She looked like she wants to say something but then she slowly let his hand go and leaving the boy behind in confusion.

ღ-ღ-ღ

"Hey, guys," Jaehyun took a sit at the same table with his other two friends. Jungwoo and Doyoung's eyes fell on the boy who was pouting his lips at the moment, "Why girl usually leave me hanging?" He sighed.

A loud voice woke they up from Jaehyun nonsense rambling, "He looks so cool!" Saeron said to Yeri as both of them watching the performance video of an idol group.

Jungwoo let out a disappointment sigh, "She's mooning over him, even though I ate all that bread for her!" He complained.

Doyoung totally couldn't stand his girlfriend fangirling over other guy, infront of him, "Hey!" He called out for Saeron, "Those guys are younger than you, all right?" Doyoung scoffed.

"What are you saying?" Saeron rolled her eyes, "Who cares about age when obviously he has more money than me?" She looked at Doyoung with a judging face.

Doyoung held the tin that was in his hand till it became dent due too much pressure he put in it, "That girl is too much," He loudly sighed. Jungwoo sighed too when he heard his friend sighed. "Oh, by the way, have you heard, Jungwoo?" Doyoung quickly changed his mood to a better one as he talked to Jungwoo.

"About what?" Jungwoo has no interest to listen to Doyoung's words at that moment.

"Saeron told me that Yeri may be leaving to study abroad,"

Jungwoo startled by the sudden news from Doyoung, "What?" He frowned, "Studying abroad?"

ღ-ღ-ღ

The two girls entered the class with a happy steps. both of them sit at their respective place before Saeron shifted her eyes on Yeri, "What are you doing tomorrow? It's the weekend, after all," She looked at her friend with bright expression, "Should all of us go somewhere and have fun together?"

"Sorry, but I have to go here tomorrow," Yeri showed a pamplet on 'Study Abroad Info Session 2007' to Saeron.

Saeron's eyes widened, "So you're really," She paused, "going to study abroad?" She asked.

"No, I'm not going," Yeri quickly shook her head, "But my mom and dad said they will stop nagging me about it if I just go to this," She smiled, "And it looks like I'll have to take the ferry off the island too, thanks to that," Yeri whined as she never like ride something on the sea from the start.

Saeron could finally let out a sigh of relief, "That's a relief!" She exclaimed, "I was worried that you would say that you'd actually leave,"

"To be honest," Yeri leaned her body on the chair, "I was considering going when my parents brought it up. But I ultimately decided to stay here," Yeri happily told her friend about her decision to stay.

"Why?"

Yeri shrugged her shoulders, "Just because... I felt like it," She said before she reminded of something. Yeri took the mini notebook on her table and looked at her stickers collection.

Yeri unpeeled the sticker Jungwoo gave her a while ago and re-pasted it back on her pencil case instead, "Why are you only sticking that one on your pencil case?" Saeron was questioning her action.

"I have to stick it here so that I can look at it often," Yeri looked at the sticker with full of affection.

Saeron decided to change the topic, "I think I kind of understand why you want to stay here," She said.

Jungwoo immediately took a sit at this place as soon as he entered the class. His eyes fell on the pamplet Yeri showed to Saeron earlier.

So, Yeri will really leave him behind?

ღ-ღ-ღ

Jungwoo went to hospital when his fever getting worser, "I'm here because I have a cold," The man passed a registration form towards the front counter.

The nurse took the form and immediately furrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter