ღ 23 ღ

Timeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Note **Sad to say, but there's only 7 chapters more to go till the final! Well you could expect the ending soon and all of the mystery revealed :') Can't wait to complete this // ehek if you got some free time, feel free to read a new fic of mine ft Jungwoo and other 98 liners (I already update 2 chapters there), The Forgotten Vow (click on the title)

 

 

Jungwoo jumped off from the gate and safely landed himself on the ground. He took a look at the woman who was still sitting on the gate; seemed clueless on how she should get off from this high place. And the scene totally looks familiar to both of them.

The man grabbed Yeri's hand and helped her by putting the woman into his arms in a bridal style. Jungwoo immediately put her down and as soon as her legs could reach the ground, Yeri stumbled but managed to be stabilized by Jungwoo as he held onto her wrist.

Yeri passed a smile towards the man, "This is just like that day," She reminisced, "The day I transferred to this school," Yeri continued.

"But you're not wearing a skirt today," Jungwoo said with slight smile pasted on his face, "Thankfully,"

The woman chuckled over his words. She was still drunk somehow, so she couldn't think straight at the moment, "Can't we go to the classroom, too?" Yeri asked, more like she's whining to get what she wants.

"Sure," Jungwoo answered with his hand still grabbing the woman's wrist, "Do everything that you want to do," He still said the same words after 10 years.

Yeri then slowly made her way to the school buildings leaving the man behind. She walked with a bright smile plastered on her face as if she's really happy that she could come here again after years she left the place.

ღ-ღ-ღ

While the boy, safely got back to the hospital and managed to arrive there before the curfew. As soon as he got into his room, Jungwoo changed his outfit to the hospital clothes and went to Yeri's office to look for her.

He slid the door to open it but he saw no one in it, "She's not back yet. Where did those two go?" Jungwoo frowned. He closed the door but opened it back and sneaked into the room since it's empty.

Jungwoo then closed the door behind him and went to one of the table there, "Wow, what's this?" He amused to see a really thick book; looks like a dictionary to him but turns out it's one of the book that doctor used to study. But then something caught his eyes, which is the coat placed on the chair. Jungwoo took a look at the coat and saw a name on it, "I bet this where that flower bouquet guy sit," He mumbled when 'Lee Taeyong' named written on it.

He was just about to walk away and find for Yeri's place but there's something hold him from going. Jungwoo frowned to see tons of ring's box in the man's drawer. It's not even one or two, it's almost half-dozen of it. He reached one of the box and took it out from the drawer, "What the..." He opened the box, "How many women is he seeing that he has this many rings?" Jungwoo questioned the man.

But then suddenly he heard someone's voice came from outside. Jungwoo quickly put the box back into the drawer and hid himself under one of the table in the room with hopes that no one will caught him sneaking into the doctor's room which obviously prohibited for patients.

"I don't know, either. How should I know?" Taeyong's voice could be heard from outside of the room. He slid the door and took a step forward into the room, "Yeah, of course I came back to the hospital. What else could I do?" He asked the caller, "Am I supposed to go to the spot where she's meeting up with her friends?" Taeyong continued.

Jungwoo was literally trying to hold his breath so that his existence there wouldn't be known, "Coming here?" Taeyong took a sit at his place, "Well, I don't know. It seems to have been futile, honestly," He said, "I mean..." Taeyong smiled, "I dragged her here so she could get some rest in between working but Kim Yeri is still a workaholic, as ever," He complained.

"No way. How could I give up now?" It looked like Taeyong's friend was giving some advice to him but he couldn't accept it, "I've only liked Kim Yeri for the past ten years," He confessed as he looked at the ring he brought along with him today. He was planning to give it to Yeri but seemed like he failed again this year. For how many years more he needs to wait the woman? There's no answer for his question.

Taeyong let out a small laugh, "Yeah, yeah. I'm an idiot," He claimed, "But still, I won't be the kind of idiot who will let her get stolen from me," Taeyong sounds stern with his words, "By anyone," His expression turned to a serious one as he said that, "All right. Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday," He finally ended the call. Taeyong felt better after telling on how he feels to his bestfriend, Johnny.

He took the ring out from the box and stared on it before he remembered the day when he bought it. Yeri was there with him,

"Who is this time?" Yeri curiously asked.

Taeyong smiled, "Oh, just someone. She's someone you know," He claimed.

"Is it Doctor Kim Seulgi from the neurosurgery department?" She excitedly asked since she heard the rumors going around the hospital on the news he is dating Doctor Seulgi.

He awkwardly nodded his head, "Yeah,"

"Aren't you tired of dating so incessantly?" Yeri complained.

"You're only nice to me when I'm dating someone,"

She smiled, "I'd be so much nicer to you, if only you didn't say things like this," Both of them let out a small laugh, "How's this one?" Yeri suggested one of the ring the workers displayed infront of her, "I think this one is the prettiest,"

Taeyong heaved out a sigh and put the ring back into the box before keep it in the drawer along with the other rings he failed to give to Yeri. He closed the drawer, grabbed his phone and left the room in hurry.

Jungwoo who was still under the table, having some thoughts on what the man rambled just now, "This is different from what she told me," He tried to not think too much about it and get back to his room as fast as he could. Jungwoo was about to go out from under the table but his tall figure wouldn't let him to have the easy way when he hit the table on his way out.

The boy groaned in pain and rubbed the back of his head furiously in hope that it could lessen the pain, "Ow, damn it!" He cussed but as soon as he lifted his head up; something on the floor caught his attention.

The boy picked up the ring laying on the floor, "Huh? This is the ring that I picked up for her," He reminded of the first time he saw Yeri in the future. The ring slipped out from her hand and Jungwoo helped her in picking up the ring.

"Did Flower Bouquet buy this one for her?" He muttered alone. But when he focused on the ring, he found something that was odd with it, "This.. isn't a ring that Flower Bouquet bought her," Jungwoo furrowed, "I bought this for her,"

But... he clearly remembered that he gave the ring to his mum before he went out and go to see the girl though, "I definitely gave this to mum," Jungwoo spoke out on his memories, "So... why does Yeri have this?"

ღ-ღ-ღ

Jungwoo was walking along the hallways with a torchlight in his hand, tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter